Caught my next door neighbors shitty Shepard Pit mutt thing in my yard chasing my Cat today...

Caught my next door neighbors shitty Shepard Pit mutt thing in my yard chasing my Cat today. Third time it's happened to me and got sick of it. Grabbed my AR and shot it 4 times from my window as it was trying to get back to their property. Totally smoked but some below average shooting on my part, yelped and bled out in the yard for about half an hour, cat is fine. Took the corpse back to their property and left a note. Already ticketed for discharge of a rifle in a residential neighborhood and now neighbors are trying to get the police to arrest me for animal cruelty now. I'm considering suing for distress and the cost of the ammo. What do, I don't want to lose my funs over protecting my property form their mutt.

>Pic related, me thinking about never having to deal with this ass wipe dog again and my entitled brat neighbors blaming me for antagonizing it every time it got out

Attached: zerg.jpg (1100x735, 297K)

This might be the first time I’ve actually seen this full image. I had no idea it was some coked up chink mag dumping from the hip.

Op, was your note rude and how was the ticket? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 9B22476E-0040-4E90-9388-6708F9C7AA07.jpg (1023x682, 130K)

why did you take the corpse back? And you left a note? Are you retarded?

Why take the corpse back? I mean, I know they heard the gunshots but you could've buried him and shit.

>Are you retarded?
The guy discharged a firearm within city limits and wants to sue people for ammo costs. I think the answer is in front of you.

You should've just kept your pets indoors and left out some poisoned bait on your property.

You fkn ATF mate?

I hope you go to jail

This. OP seems like a fucking dumbass.

Hahaha get rekt nigger

Cops already told me I didn't commit a crime beyond the discharge which as I said was a $500 ticket I accepted.

I don't want to sue; I want this to be over. That said, I want something to counter sue over.

Look for your municipal laws against animals running at large. It is generally illegal for dogs to be running around without a leash or under the control of the owner.
Since the dog was a mix of two known aggressive breeds, and was engaging in aggressive behavior on your property, you were justified in shooting it.
However you should have either called the police immediately yourself, because its a race to 911 in these situations and whoever calls first is automatically the victim, and now that means your neighbors are the victim and you are the suspected criminal, OR dumped the dog's body somewhere far away and not said anything to anyone.

Basically youre stupid and have very poor judgement.

Based. Lawyer up.
Kek
Cuck

>yelped and bled out in the yard for about half an hour
dipshit. should've finished it (headshot or lungs) and told your neighbors you never saw their dag. you deserve whatever happens to you for your carelessness.

OP, it would help if you told us what State you are in. And desu senpai, your not going to win in court. Bases on what your telling us, you shot a dog 4 times while it was running away from your property and your undamaged possessions (cat).

You dun goofed

Attached: image_4.png (558x744, 621K)

>what do
post better bait.

Attached: 1494544701675.jpg (900x673, 81K)

Sue if you feel like it, just don't be surprised if you don't win. Criminally you're likely in the clear, the police would have arrested you for any sort of crime involving a firearm if they could have.

Let it go.

You're fucking retarded.

You shot a dog for chasing a cat.

Could have saved everyone some fucking grief and handled it like a civilized person via the city instead of acting like a fucking mongoloid.

Why the fuck did you let it bleed out? The fuck is wrong with you?

>This might be the first time I’ve actually seen this full image
Lurk

LAWYER UP!
and dont say anything else to them or the police

also this.
ya fuckin idiot

Attached: SaltThatSnailCharlie.gif (300x151, 436K)

You fucked up 2/3 of shoot, shovel and shut up retard

>let the niggerdog kill your pet

Fuck off pittbull apologist

Attached: 79B9100F-5AF6-43D4-A876-64DFC705C1E6.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

2/10 made me reply

>You shot a dog for chasing a cat.
dude my bordercollie would chase squirrels get bored crank her heart to 11 and then grab it by the tail and rip it to shreds

yes OP is a nigger for letting an animal bleed out and not fire a warning shot near it but as soon as doggo bites down on a cat its as good as dead

Or he could have stopped an obnoxious ass dog from killing his cat. At its most basic, he was protecting his property from unlawful destruction.

>yes OP is a nigger for letting an animal bleed out and not fire a warning shot

The dumb nigger is you as warning shots are illgeal and will get you in jail. Also if you can’t control your stupid pittbull and it trespasses don’t be surprised it ends up dead.

>Could have saved everyone some fucking grief and handled it like a civilized person via the city

Hey city, could you unkill my cat this nigger dog killed? Thanks.

Attached: 3C3A3AC6-68E6-4375-A7EC-31F9CE7CE278.jpg (640x488, 134K)

Based retard poster

ITT: Idiot dog apologists who think someone should get shot over a television but not their cat

Absolutely based. I hope nothing happens to you user.

>Stopping with the dog.
TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Everytime you fire a gun and not at the range/federal land, contact a lawyer. You've already given a statement to the police that can and will be used against you.

Had you retained a Jewish lawyer, he could have reminded you that you had a reasonable fear for your life at the time, as you went down to intervene to protect your property while on your property.

if you ever did that shit in my neighborhood with my kids around potentially i would break into your house at night and murder you

Sure thing tough guy.

>muh kitty cat who does nothing but shit in my house and will eat my corpse was being chased by literally mans best friend
>so naturally i shot it and let it bleed out for 30 minutes because im a pussy whod rather something suffer instead of finishing the job
>i then left the bloody corpse on theor porch with a note because im too much lf an autist and/or cuck to engage in face to face conversation
>I AM THE VICTIM HERE
You do sound like a cat person OP, no doubt about that.
Also it took you 4 shots on a fucking dog and it didnt die until 30 minutes after the fact, you should lose your funs for having Jamal-tier marksmanship alone until you learn to shoot a pellet gun properly.

Attached: 1561765460795.jpg (686x944, 81K)

Send them the gun and tell them to clean it.

>Send them the gun and tell them to clean it.
Send them your ticket and tell them to pay it

Why is your cat roaming unattended? Neither you nor your neighbor should have pets, it's clear you don't maintain control of them at all times. You shot your neighbor's dog but I'll bet if someone shot your cat for shitting on their lawn you'd be starting a thread asking how to fuck with them.

sue them. also take the cat to the vet and have them find an old scratch or something on it and add property damage to your claim + vet bill

You would barely make it up the stairs without having a massive heart attack after breaking and climbing through a window, you obese neckbeard autist. OP, the cops and the paramedics would be all laughing at your fat, autism riddled body as you slowly died while they kept joking about your pathetic body.

Attached: 1556892927786.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

>mans best friend
>shitbull

no.

Hes also seeking legal advice on Jow Forums

Well good job on putting a shitbull down but you may have fucked up

Faggot

Should have just not been a fucking asberger and kept your cat inside, and told your neighbors to chain up the fucking thing and told them if it came over again you would record it and call animal control

Post is probably b8 but I know retards on here would actually do what's in OPs post

Attached: 1517982642192.jpg (957x621, 90K)

In his defense I don't think I've seen an uncropped zergface get posted in over a year. Maybe as many as three.

I don't care what animal you kill. If you don't kill it quickly you are a monster.

If you get arrested, can I have your guns?

>implying a shitbull is more valuable than a cat
You've got a big case of fucking retarded here.

Uncropped Zergface is "oldfag" tier because most people have only seen the shooped ones.

>not adopting a random stray cat so it does nothing but pile corpses of rodents on the porch all day long
>pitbull wont eat you
ebin

Why did someone make this?

You sir are the problem too for letting your cat outside.

Things that didn’t happen

>why did I save this

did everyone clap afterwards ?

>also cats are for faggots, enjoy your brain parasite fro them

Or just throw it on the road, so it'll look like somebody ran it over. You just have to make sure it gets run over enough that it gets mushed enough for the bullet holes to not be recognizable (possibly run it over a few times in your own car?)

Congrats bud, you fucked up

The same thing happened to me and it went fine. Key differences, though.

>was attacking an actual human child (my niece)
>owners had a prior citation for at large animals
>two shots w a .270 rifle and it was dead before the police arrived about 8 minutes later
>my party called the police (wife did)
>got to explain my side first
>niece wasn't badly injured but still had obvious wounds

And what actually turned into the best part of it all;

>pits are illegal within my city's limits

Based and quite possibly red pilled.

Fuck you, I've dealt with shitty neighbors that dont control their dogs coming after my pet that was chained in my yard. He was fully in his rights.

Cities rarely do shit until your pet (property) is dead or you are attacked and have to pay medical Bill's you'll never be compensated for.

Outside cats are fucking aids. Wrong animal died today.

If my city allowed it, I'd have done the same thing. It doesn't, so I don't let my cat out. Good on you for being willing to take that fine to protect your cat, OP. Some people have no respect for other people at all, and when that lack of disrespect results in a dangerous animal on someone else's property being aggressive, they shouldn't be surprised at the consequences.

But let a dangerous dog off leash run around free. Sounds smart faggot

Outdoor well trained cats simply kill vermin. When they do go to the bathroom they do so discretely and bury it. I have never seen an outdoor cat attack a person. Any bird that deserves to live should be able to fly away before mr. Snibbles eats it. That study everybody parrots is garbage and biased. The only thing OP did wrong is let the dog bleed out.

>never ever use those scary guns for their intended purpose or else I’ll try to murder you!
>muh kids
Your kids would do well to see a real man defend his property.

If anything shooting a pit should give you a medal.

Attached: 3.png (1352x747, 1.88M)

good job, just bring the dog to some chinks and finish

Attached: 530e6075d6f198b7d4f4da60277578da-imagejpeg.jpg (499x400, 29K)

Cute pussy, user

rip this nigga

Goddamn I fucking hate pits. My brother has two and they are the worst fucking dogs. The older one will legitimately fur missile himself directly into your chest when you're sitting on the couch and the other will bite anyone, everyone, and everything all the time. They both never shut the fuck up, always whining and barking loud as fuck even if they've JUST gone outside and gotten treats.

Attached: 1561422241184.jpg (720x720, 55K)

I have 4 outdoor cats and 1 not indoor cat. Indoor one just doesn't like the outside since he was attacked by some yotes and went missing for 2 weeks.
All fixed, have their shots I deworm em every2 months. Also live in the country so don't have to worry about shit bag neighbors and my kitties can pile up the kills.

>Wrong animal died today.
Apparently so because you're still here