Morale chec/k/

Morale chec/k/
Hows everyone holding up this summer?
Get any news guns lately?
Anything you need to get off your chest that's preventing you from enjoying this hobby to the fullest?

Attached: d01c66602081bf99f27795fbffff2443.jpg (350x254, 16K)

my trap gf left me for another man

I want to fucking die

Doin' fine, thanks
need several trips to the range though
some to practice
some to sight in

Attached: Testing Weapons Dont Panic.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

My wife's pregnant again and our son isn't even a year old. Now I'll never finish my Grendle!

Attached: images (5).jpg (177x284, 15K)

I'm forced to prioritize my gun purchases based primarily on fear of future legislation, rather than interest.

How did that happen

Leaf?

It’s going good for me. Work is inconsistent, but pays well. Life is good

Life basically collapsed in the last 2 days. Had to sell my guns, both for money and to not kill myself, including a nearly new AR-10 I picked up that I got to take to the range one (1) time.

Attached: LaoYang.jpg (800x450, 42K)

i'm sorry to hear that friend

I feel it.
My soul is wood and fudd yet my cabinet is plastic and tactifag.

>had to move out at beginning of month to escape home situation
>took all my funs with
>online friend takes me in
>now live in fucking ohio
>for context, I lived in Wisconsin
>I was planning the move anyway but things sped up I guess
>friend doesn't charge rent
>but have to sleep on couch
>have 3 other roommates and they're all gun grabbers
>but friend, owner of the house, is chill with guns and tells me not to worry about it
>recently went to my first Jow Forums meetup (hey guys)
>had a lot of fun
>bummed when I had to leave
>house smells of cat hair, dust, and moldy food
>roommates are all either minimal-effort traps, self-diagnosed crazies, gun grabbers, or all three
>hear gunshots every few nights
>house is too fucking hot
>nowhere to go
>job I had lined up bailed on me
>trying to get hired, but no luck so far
>life kinda fucking sucks right now
>but
>I'm out of my previous situation
>and closer to friends
>and I made a few kommando friends
>and once I get a job I can buy all the guns I want when I move into my apartment that's waiting for me
>things will get better

I'm in a rocky place, but things will get better.

Attached: 1556800229846.png (345x323, 120K)

Hey user. I still like you bud.

Commiefornia user here
/thread

Often when i find myself in that position i will just go to a temp service who can find me work i go crazy when i dont work right now i push about 137 hours every two weeks going to get some college done and go into the navy next it it will be dope.

Nah just a paranoid American

I was supposed to fuck my girlfriend in my house but my parents cancelled their trip because of my brother, who was supposed to go with them. Mom isn't leaving without him and she called it quits, so I'm stuck with a full house again and I can't wait for this year to be over so I can fucking move out.

>got some real heavy shit dropped on me a while back
>metaphorically heavy, nobody dropped a brick on me or anything
>still having trouble getting my head straight
>don't have interest in doing things I once loved
>my life is a SSRI commercial now
>stay on couch most days
>got out and hit the range today
>reminded me what it feels like to be happy
>gats are love, gats are life

Can you get out?

Ouch. Condolences

Of the state? Worked service jobs in wyoming and montana a couple of years but got staph without health insurance so i bankrupted and moved back in with my parents.

Attached: 064135C6-EE21-4400-8254-E490A58B4815.jpg (750x615, 73K)

I quit drinking last year and started a program of recovery. I was starting to lose my friggin mind. Now I have more $$$ for ammo and am actually shooting pretty regularly again, and none of my guns are in pawn to support my alcoholism. It's been a pretty good summer and I'm doing alright, glad to be getting back into my first passion again

Became newguns just before new years. Got a handgun, 10/22, shotgun and an AR within 7 months. Feel like I'm good to stop buying guns for a while. Currently, I'm 25 living with my parents working in a restaurant. Pay is great (~35/hr, 50+ hr weeks) but the job is seasonal. All of my friends who live here have moved away. My biological female girlfriend lives about 2 hrs away and is struggling with her family financially. I need to give up work I enjoy that pays well for a job that will pay less and be less enjoyable, but I need to move over to her area. Keeps talking about wanting to become a stripper and is fucking with me. I have all the gun I need and now I can save to move out with her. What's effecting me enjoying the hobby? No real friends left around, most friends are anti gun. My girlfriend enjoys shooting but I dont get to see her often enough.

Congratulations my dude. I had three kids in 3 years. Like a production line.
It doesn’t really get better.

brother i need a name of that fine specimen

Relationships are commitments of time that can be ordered in magnitude. From what you’ve described the magnitude of commitment shes showing is lower than yours and extremely expectant. I ha e no place telling you what to do but be wary of putting youself before others.

>devoted my self to the wrong woman for 10 years
>got a divorce way later than I should have
>bitch stole my cat
>decide to change my self for the better
>getting into shape, better job, new car and teeth
>meet up with old friends who I haven't seen on years
>one of my old friends confesses her undying love for me even though shes married
>try to be honorable as ive been cheated on by my own wife and dont wish that upon her husband
>known her for many years, been through stupid shit with her so I wont abandon our friendship, figure we'll make it work
>develop feelings for her
>find out her husband kinda sucks so I become a jody

I'm sure he knows. When we all go shooting together she always pays for all my shit and he gets all frustrated when I outshot him even though it's not a competition.

Eh not so great my dude. I've been sick for two weeks, lost my voice, cracked a rib, I've got a rash in my crotch now too. No new guns, only working trying to make money.

Shits pretty crap but I've got a vacation coming up in a while so hopefully that'll be nice.

I've been eyeballing a few hi powers that I want to get. We will see...

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-195734~2.jpg (1080x1068, 401K)

She's only brought it up after her and her mom are being threatened by homelessness. She's the sweetest and most innocent, well meaning person I've ever met. She's not the brightest and has an art degree... I'm just pushing her to find an art teacher/daycare job like she actually wants before doing that. Idt she understands what goes on in strip clubs.

Brooke Wells. CrossFit chick

P.s. I told her I wont stay with her if she becomes a stripper and needs to find a better job. Kills me but it's the only thing I could do.

My life is great. I have a relatively high pay job (probably make $120k this year) that is interesting and unusual and cool, I get lots of time off to do what I want, and my wife is loving and devoted.
I just bought another 2,000 rounds of ammo and will probably shoot most of it over the next two months.
Unfortunately my state just enacted some awful new gun laws and I wasn’t able to get exactly what I wanted so I had to compromise in order to get in before the cut off date.

damn bro are you me?
otherwise satisfying life and happy gf (i'm collegefag but on a good career track with a good paid internship)
but stuck in fucking washington which is clearly where your ass is too
west side? wanna go shoot?

oh and btw there are a few gun shops in portland and coeur d'alene that will continue to sell semi autos to wafags through NICS if you want to make the hike

no sales tax too

Recently moved, can't find a job. Considering switching fields(no degree), but dont know where to go. Out of money this month. Already sold almost all my guns to pay rent/buy food. Fed up with life.

Maybe if I operate a little harder, a woman will finally love me

Attached: 1496776516859.png (657x527, 171K)

Hello fellow k's, Ive had life take a shit on me recently with probably 2k in repair bills between my house and car. BUT Ill make it through without too much hardship. If there is anything I can recommend to anyone who is going through financial hard times, it is to research and practice residential wiring/electricity. Its easy as fuck as long as you arrent color blind and the old bastards who do it for a living are dying off fast. Its been a big help to me to do odd jobs for people I know replacing outlets and running wires in peoples homes. Great suplimental income and its just nice to do work with your hands rather than a desk job most people have. Currently its been paying for my ammo so I can continue to enjoy K shit. Also avoid selling your guns at all costs, if you know what you are buying they are one of the safest investments you can make