I didn't know Uzi was an Israeli gun, but I was reading about it on the GF wiki and I found that out...

I didn't know Uzi was an Israeli gun, but I was reading about it on the GF wiki and I found that out. Why do so many guns originate from Israel in particular?

Attached: PMGUZIP-2.jpg (960x960, 69K)

So many what? Uzi, Galil, Jericho, Tavor, Negev. Thats not many for an industrial country.
Desert eagle was only produced there because MR couldn't do it, nobody else in the US wanted to make it and the jews wanted an entry to the US market.

Look at a map

This And from that list you have uzi based on a cezch subgun the first with a telescoping bolt, you have an ak varient, you got a cz75 based handgun, you got a ar18 bullpup. Not exactly impressive even if the end result is really good. Took a bunch of good ideas and make them a little better.

B/c they have to be competent or be destroyed they are surrounded by enemies.

Surrounded by sand people that hate them and wont sell them and wont sell them arms, they want to be self sufficient

Actually, UZI originated from this gun, VZ26, they supplied these to Israel in their first days of existence

Attached: Czech-Vz26.jpg (650x353, 27K)

They don't produce that many, but the ones they do produce are overrepresented in Hollywood. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Jewz make good pewz

I haven't seen the Negev in a single Hollywood film.

Jews are pretty smart. When countries started telling them no more weapons sales they just started making their own.

>Jews are pretty smart.
Finally, someone admits it.

What do you mean? Even Jow Forums doesn't deny Jews are smart, the problems arise from the mosquito-like attitude they take to host cultures.

When you get money from bigger nations to defend yourself, you turn their shekels into cool stuff.

Of course they deny it, they use the classic tactic of talking out of both sides their mouth where they say the Jews are weak and failing all the time but also that the Jews are all-powerful and must be stopped.

>Of course they deny
they don't
> they use the classic tactic of talking out of both sides their mouth where they say the Jews are weak and failing all the time
>they say the Jews are weak
the jews are like a smart bussiness man in a wheelchair who uses his influence and goons to try to ruin your life and get you killed
>and failing all the time
nobody says this
>the Jews are all-powerful and must be stopped
don't even need to comment on that one.

Why don't you stop saying "they" and just say "we"? That's the only reason why anyone would get this defensive over something so trivial.

Hey goyim why does Germany make so many weapons they killed so many jews?

the only times i go to Jow Forums is during elections, to shitpost.

Moving on, what kind of gun is this?

Attached: 1541671708166.png (447x572, 227K)

>t.kike
Fuck off noguns

Hey idiot, did you miss how this thread is about how Israel has the most guns? Idiot.

Israelis wasnt getting much aid when the uzi was developed

Africa gets lots of aid and no guns

>jericho
>galil
literally isreali knockoffs, aka jew be jewing.

I dont necessarily dispute that, but they are gun originating from and commonly associated with Israel.

Huh.