Shit on Russia and China thread

They are getting too cocky post superior western equipment and put them back in their place

Attached: 477EC11B-6F23-4CF7-9D85-CF8FB1CE34CF.jpg (678x381, 26K)

As an American I apologize for the transgressions of my countrymen and ask forgiveness for my nation in the coming enlightened age. I look forward to a new form of diplomacy and the entrance of the world into a new age of humanism, guided by the benevolent force of China ascendant.

Weak bait Chang

Based and implessive pilled

Attached: 11F4182F-EDF5-4994-9B2A-286FC5C999A2.png (1073x386, 338K)

Attached: E02EF5A6-0D7A-433F-980F-122B1619A8D0.png (999x869, 789K)

man.. all that superior western equipment yet the US got invaded and conquered.

I too, as an American, wish that our new Chinese overlords are benevolent despite our endless transgressions of boundless greed and selfishness. I can only hope that I'm sentenced to a mere 30 years in a reeducation camp, so that I can learn the true way to live in harmony with the Heavens.

Based time traveler

Muh invasion muh illegals keep seething

Kek, chinese flesh light

Attached: D5DA1ACA-2623-4E11-A637-557F98121500.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

Attached: 1551227241098.jpg (830x626, 84K)

Why would we shit on things like the S-400 and pantsir, which kept the Israeli Air Force grounded since being deployed in Syri-PFFFFFfffffffffffff AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Maybe the S-500 will do better

Attached: laughing police.jpg (720x506, 128K)

Says the mongol rape baby

These threads are great because vatniks are inherently butthurt from not living in the best country in the world, and will always be second to the USA, which is why they have so many coping tactics.

Some just pretend Russia is better, more powerful and so on, and just go into full denial. Others try to claim Russia will be better "anytime now". But they all know deep down that Russia is a total shithole.

Are these Chechens kidnapping some Russians as slaves for their brick factories?

Russia could actually be a great nation. The problem is that Russians are incapable of facing up to their problems and prefer to blame other people. They can never tackle their problems effectively because they can't face up to identifying them.The thing standing between them and their dreams is themselves.

>best country in the world
By what metric?

>Russia would be great except for the Russians

Yeah, essentially. But there's no physical reason why Russia can't be great, it's people are even smart enough. It's just their weird psychology.

Well it's not wrong. They don't want their country to be good, they're just happy as long as other countries are worse (or at least if they can think that). I think a lot of it is just a consequence of Soviet and post-Soviet propaganda.

Take some issue that would be really fucking serious in the west. Some oligarch fell in love with some journalist girl and gives her shitloads of money. He's quite influent so he can get shit done if he needs to. He didn't like that relationship being plastered everywhere so he's been abusing the system to ban URLs mentioning it. The guy's literally using the state blacklist system to prevent people talking about his side chick. And what did Russians do about it? Some got upset and it stopped there.

Imagine the shitstorm if this was done in any western country? This is why they don't improve. They don't do shit about anything. If Pootin was such a great president he'd surely quickly put an end to such an abuse of Russian state infrastructure.

I'm not saying the USA aren't the best country in the world (they are in terms of military) mind you, just that Russians want to believe it's Russia.

>I'm not saying the USA aren't the best country in the world (they are in terms of military) mind you, just that Russians want to believe it's Russia
Fair enough

As a russian I apologize for my homosexual tendencies and the low quality of life anyone living in Russia has to put up with.

I hate my home country and myself, I am deeply ashamed of being from a poor 3rd world country that can never achieve anything.

I love the west and its superiority. I want to move to west. West is best!

Let's start a revolution in Russia and kill the traitor of people, Putin, and the rest of russian leadership! This is what every russian wants, anyway.

Attached: 3ee961c3.jpg (483x480, 25K)

You're clearly not a Russian, nothing in your post indicates the current use of copious vodka or krokodil.

>jingoism against two huge military powers that would result in a massive, catastrophic total war
Fuck off kike

>not wanting the end of days to occur so you can shuffle off this mortal coil
pussy

all these threads anti-russian are started by ukrainian polish jews. they want someone else to fight wars for them. they're basically parasites.

Not your personal army, Shlomo.

Ukrainian Poles and Jews would work together to fleece the Russian peasant and keep him inebriated with cheap brandy so I wouldn't be surprised.

See this is the blaming other people behaviour I was talking about.

Not much has changed since the Peloponnesian War was caused by Athen's and Sparta's respective allies shitposting and and pushing both to start shit then.

Attached: maxresdefault (52).jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>the man keeping us down
Nigger.