Good AK?

I want to buy an ak as my first rifle, i know the Romanian have cheap rifles but i hear the Hungarian AMD-65/AK-63s are high quality

>pic related thats an AMD-65

Attached: lckm-63-aeg.jpg (1200x847, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psak-47-gf3-forged-ak-m4-moe-rifle-black-5165450430.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks retarded. wasr or sam7

"high quality" implies tight tolerances and expensive manufacturing processes. The AK platform wasn't designed to be high quality. It's meant to be a cheap, rugged rifle with lose tolerances. Something soviet factories could churn out by the thousands. If an AK costs more than a basic AR ($600), you need to be asking why. I wouldn't buy an AK for more than $350.

Problem is the ones stateside are mostly build kits with crappy American barrels. Best bet is for a WASR or get a Draco and a brace, since it is unmolested by import restrictions.

Buy a PSAK. palmettostatearmory.com/psak-47-gf3-forged-ak-m4-moe-rifle-black-5165450430.html

What ive been told high quality is just meaning using good materials and having tight auality control and the Hungarian rifle i was suggested is about 450

AMD-65, all the way. Your trustworthy Hungarian friend.

Attached: Amd65.jpg (790x356, 20K)

Why is the foregrip on backwards?

Because then one part can be two, simplifies logistics

That's the direction all forward grips should be angled. Do not @ me.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 822K)

To clear room for the magazine

>evike
>all these genuine replies to airshit bait
All of you noguns newfags need to jump down a mineshaft.

You could use the same grip and just turn it around you fucking retard.

it was a genuine question but even if it was bait even calling it out is still taking the bait so whos the real fag here

AK reload needs more clearance.

Attached: ALaocj.gif (320x180, 1.02M)

Bro AMD makes AKs? Kool

Attached: 414F1C76-EC98-4A88-AE51-FC342839F9D0.jpg (391x348, 96K)

I know that, but your answer was still stupid retard.

If you want something proven, WASR.
If you're autistic about dimples and don't mind being a Guinea pig, PSAK.

WASR if you're poor. Zastava if you have some money. Kalash/Saiga if you're rich.

Trunions made of

BUTTER
U
T
T
E
R

Zastava is still poor tier and you forgot arsenal.

I bet they get wicked hot.

wow i didn't know people over 50 posted here

>2005 called, it wants it's prices and fuddlore back

that's actually an amd63, 65s have a pinned muzzle devices and a shorter barrel w a wire stock, I own an ak63ds underfolder and it's nice. No chrome lined barrel but if you want one of those either shill out the dollarydoos and buy a Sam or just buy one after shooting the barrel out. I hear it takes a 5 digits up in the 20s before it shits but don't quote me on it. i don't think they have been through as much riggerous tested as some other ones like the arsenals n shit.

Attached: 1547091436479.jpg (584x759, 82K)

U

Only reverse dongs for underfolder should go the other way

Attached: 2019-05-22_20.25.21.jpg (2492x1114, 3.67M)

With the current market being how it is I would go with a WBP or Zastava for a new gun.
Used rifle buy an SGL or SLR series.
Nothing wrong with the SAM series from arsenal (I have a SAM7SF that I love) but it’s literally ONLY giving you more weight. My SF is extremely accurate for an AK with Hornady SST rounds.
They’re also expensive as shit compared to the Tula and Wolf ammo I know you’re gonna shoot through your first AK.

Buy a wasr

Attached: 2019-06-01_15.02.29.jpg (1937x2582, 3.43M)

OK giddy

>they literally just flipped the pistol grip around
I hate how this looks