Storm Area 51

Aside from the cancer that is the facebook page:
1. Do you think someone will be stupid enough to actually try and make this happen?
2. What will we find if said info makes it out about skunkworks projects?

Attached: StormArea51_top.jpg (678x381, 55K)

you will all die

Attached: 3.jpg (900x675, 76K)

A couple people who lives nearby might show up to see if there is a crowd, but there will be no mass charge of various online deities (naruto runners and romaboos).

Would we find anything, unless some retard has safe cracking equipment or the guards just leave some outside of the safe it’s supposed to be in then nothing, maybe a couple prototype jet engines standing in a testing hall. If the US were to keep aliens anywhere it sure as hell wouldn’t be the place known for it. With that said, can we post some fire memes about area fiddy-pensko now?

Attached: 7DD46162-644A-4CD7-B0CE-5FDC066C5573.jpg (750x714, 336K)

Attached: 0DAB70F5-4540-427E-9CB2-1C96EC9A4F35.jpg (1080x865, 102K)

couple schizos and turbomemers will go there and get arrested. The government has already shipped all the important shit elsewhere and we're no longer there

God, I hope they do. Would love for the massacre.

>Do you think someone will be stupid enough to actually try and make this happen?
I hope so

>people want to rush government property
>wanting them to die
Are you even an American? When was the last time we checked the government vs the last time we got fucked by it?

>1. Do you think someone will be stupid enough to actually try and make this happen?
Yes.
>2. What will we find if said info makes it out about skunkworks projects?
What will happen is your taxes are going to go up for funding fencing along most military bases. Basically all of them. I for one will also throw it out there that they should also give all the bases some free cattle prods or something for MP's so they can zap or whip peoples asses with.

Americans love massacres what are you talking about?

Are you American you communist pig?

>we

some times ago a confirmed ex CIA agent had an AMA on reddit (please don't kill me), and when he was asked about area 51 he said that "area 51 exists so we don't ask questionaìs about area 52"

I think it's a great idea. Just think of the normie backlash when a bunch of leftist and other ppl dumb enough to participate are slaughtered by the government.

We're talking talking about a DToM awakening affect greater than Waco and RR ever accomplished

Attached: qb1j5dajwt931.jpg (484x582, 37K)

>we

Hello Mr. Ayyyy

Everyone who isn't a normie retard knows this. There are so fucking many "decommissioned" government facilities with heavily restricted access that you could store stuff like this at. Hell, agencies you'd never suspect like the CDC have giant decommissioned facilities that are locked down with security personnel and they're essentially empty. Hiding things is easy for the gov't.

Why the fuck are we storming Area 51 and not politicians/media execs/ bankers mansions?

Thank you. Our southern border is literally being stormed 24/7, no one is storming Epstein’s island, hows that for adventure, but no, playing games on the internet while the country is remade by these fucks. This Area 51 thing has got to be deliberately made viral to distract distract for gods sake don’t look this direction distraaaact

Attached: 413F6749-B0BF-476E-A7CF-3D5B18F165B3.png (611x405, 423K)

The alien tech acquired from Area 51 will be used against the elites.

My money is on hardly anyone turning up and those that do being greated by a couple of AH-64s and changing their mind.
That said the best case senario IMO is pic related being rippled over the human funnel at the fence breach.

Attached: cbu-87.jpg (2551x3579, 2.39M)

>taking on the reptilian ruling class without captured physplasmaic biogel dissintigrator munitions and hoverboard tech from area 51
folley

Okay first off that guy needs to go back, and second it's a well known fact once those older facilities get abandoned people move into them, there was a laboratory established in one churning out the major production of LSD. Those facilities being abandoned and taken over by vagrants and criminals obviously disproves some conspiracy theories like deep underground military bases. I wanted to ask /x/ about DUMB's because I disbelieve their existence and some of the DULCE kind of rumors as much as I disbelieve Lazar kind of stuff. What bothers me about that though is some of the survival shelter/bunkers topics the major manufacturer that gets plugged there admits to creating and selling to the military and that's kind of a DUMB in a way. Not to the extent that most conspiracist say, and it isn't found in anything abandoned and taken over by other elements.

Fuck Area 51 more heads would spin on what would be found on Epstein’s island.

> this shit is happening

Is there a way I can capitalize from this? Maybe start a gofundme for a "recon helicopter" and just run with the money, or make shirts/merchandise for them. Perfect opportunity to get money from retards.

This. And being an island would be an actual really cool adventurous operation. Far cry asf!

Attached: EFA029B9-84A0-4F07-8105-A43BC74D1A58.gif (200x148, 385K)

I wanna see them try it because i'm curious on how the Military will handle the situation and it will make a good data point on our armed domestic policies.

The base and local police are probably already gotten word of it. They're probably already got a plan in place for that day to add more personnel or secure the perimeter just in case. It would be interesting if thousands of people really show up though...

Get your bio-hazard ticket and sub-contract the cleanup, the guys on base won't want to see the mess they made up close and the brass know that would be bad for moral.

My money is on The big bad choppers will scare the shit out of anyone thinking about crossing a couple of miles of open ground, worst case they might put a few 30mm HE into the ground a couple of hundred meters away just to let them know they are serious.

Fact: if you are NOT planning to assault Area 51, then you are part of the problem!

>dying in the desert for a slim chance of seeing a plane that will be de-classified in 10 years anyway
No thanks.

I'm in favor of this, it builds up confidence in people to organize shit even if they find nothing (which they will never find anything ,anything actually important would never be at area 51 lol). It gets attention on important stuff. If they do this, maybe next they will organize to storm Epsteins island or the federal reserve. They won't find anything at those places either because of the heads up that organizing would give, but it would bring tons of new eyes to important issues like elite pedo rings and the Federal Reserve being why niggas be poor.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, CAP'N

I see you've failed to understand our Capitalistic ways, Communist dog. Let me tell you hot Capitalistic America should have gone down
>the rich start civil wars, hoping to over throw over taxing, law breaking DICTATORS
>the Military tries to quell each one
>gets BTFO each time they try to intervene
>government changes hands between the civilian elite, while giving money to the poor, and become richer.
>all the while, we accept support from countries like Russia and France, then back stab them in the end, just to buy up land from them 20 years later
You filthy Communist Pig. Do you even Capitalism?

You're retarded

You're a fat stupid nigger who lives with his parents still and has no arguments

Rekt faggot