Jow Forumsangaroos australia general

What's for dinner boys?

Want a bang license?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1n7zP5rkHUmjJCDFaaZ3ohS8gmH6E7KOvGtiY-eF7Img/edit?usp=sharing
New to optics?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1b3CX9GJXCT_CPuZSAJu9OPHzio91dr5RwaHeNLr83Wg/edit?usp=sharing

Category B straight-pull shotgun banned by border force apparently. If anyone could find a source that'd be great.

Attached: kangaroo_general.jpg (1500x1038, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssaa.org.au/
dailywire.com/news/49300/surprise-new-zealand-gun-owners-arent-giving-their-ashe-schow
youtu.be/gpLXf8rawqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumps

>Straight-pull shotgun banned by border force
>Mechanically compliant firearm
>Government agency still bans it
You know what, i might get a 3d printer and print of a bunch of those washbear revolvers and give them to junkies just to fuck with shithead government for fucking with me.

Attached: WashbearRevolver.jpg (640x480, 34K)

So much bullshit and overpriced guns in Australia, it's like the gov wants more guns in the hands of criminals. Who the fuck is going to wait 2 months and spend 20k on a shitty shotty lol.

america here
just letting you know we're thinking of you
hang in there user

thanks mate

Attached: f1d.jpg (573x430, 59K)

Just move to NZ and get guns easier.

Attached: 1558617703019.jpg (1080x734, 101K)

can't do that anymore, they are set to be even worse off than us ever since kebab removal. 7rnd capacity regardless of action (so the majority of lever-action rifles and 10rnd mag milsurp rifles will be banned)

Attached: 1558049150557.jpg (407x400, 81K)

Canada here,
hang in there bros, anglo sphere and common wealth bros gotta stick together, even though leafs can be huge faggots some times

i heard you guys got enfields in .223? is that correct?

Attached: australia.jpg (865x604, 76K)

not very common but you fight find some indian enfields in 223 and 308. I've seen a large number of no4 mk1 enfields chambered in 7.62x39 though, compatible with AK mags

Attached: images-index.10.jpg (415x213, 16K)

that is actually pretty neat, how are handgun laws in aussie land?
and what is the equivalent of the ATF or RCMP as a federal force to seize your guns in australia too? just curious.

Attached: 1557679083622.png (1433x893, 2.15M)

Australia doesn't have a federal control on firearms besides the categorization of guns (effectively banning semis). Your gun laws are handled by your local cops (which in my opinion is a lot better than having a federal agency looking over your shoulder). Handgun laws are a bit fucky for everyone, 10rnd max capacity for sport/shooter licenses (unless you own a collectors license which is a bit of a cool loophole here). In my state in particular the handgun laws are a bit vague, as the license is for "concealable firearms" you can get SBRs in pistol calibers.

Attached: 5857856756756.png (600x698, 66K)

Reminder that states control gun laws not the federal government. However the federal government has a important restrictions on prohibited firearms. Hypothetically any state can tear up the nfa and throw it in the bin. But it would mean that firearms would have to be made in that state to bypass the nfa import restrictions. I have always said either Tasmania or northern territory should be the migration location for disgruntled firearms owners. If you got 50 thousand shooters into the northern territory you would be able to overturn the gun laws. You would need 150 thousand in Tasmania to overthrow the state's gun laws. It all comes down to organising. It's not impossible it certainly can be done.

at least its not 100% fucked m8 I hope things get better for you, we won some battles in canada by getting rid of the long gun registry years ago, but we are still fighting, c71 passed for us which is bad news, basically sets a platform for more bans in leaf-land if liberals get re-elected this year.

Were all in it together, and i hope your generals turn out fun, informative, and long lasting bud!

Fellow Canadian here, sorry for flooding your general with non-aussies but I'm hoping there is some turn-around for you guys in the future, or at least it doesn't get any worse. We have some bullshit on the horizon and they are looking to you and NZ as shining beacons of gun control. For NZ in particular I'm really pissed that one accelerationist faggot ruined it for a whole country, although it doesn't excuse bullshit lawmaking he was still the catalyst to it, as well as your shooter who kickstarted the whole banning in ausland, and if we didn't have spree killers it would make defending our gun rights 10 times easier.

It can change. Read the posts above you man that is all that is needed in Australia.

leaf frens are welcome in the generals

Attached: 1553395244653.png (657x527, 44K)

>remove ching chong

at least australia and canada does have a common enemy

Attached: 1559967027643.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Government in Australia needs the gun owning community to be divided and scattered. You only need a fraction of licenced gun owners to move to state X that have a low population. That can be out voted

The majority of gun owners in australia are absolute fudds and boomers, and the ones that actually want change aren't likely going to be able to pack up their entire lifestyle and move just to get some extra freedom in their hobby.

American here, just learned a lot about Australian firearm ownership very proud of you fellas for getting around such overreaching legislation, I hope it gets better for you fellas.

I agree there are a lot of fudds. However there were a lot of people who refused to comply with the gun laws. The children of those men tend to be extremely pro gun. I understand about the guys who have familys but if we could tap into the young generation that may be single or be wanting to move we would be in a good position to encourage them to move to northern territory.

Do you guys have any decent gun advocacy groups in Australia? They don't often do much outside of the US but they can at least keep the fight up more than dispersed individuals can. Also, is it safe to say the the UK has better laws in terms of sports shooting since they can own semi-auto .22's, or can you get them in Australia relatively easily.

There's a pretty strong gun lobby but sadly our largest gun association (most people join them as they are legally required to join a gun club, and these guys operate ranges all over the place) is boomer-fudd incarnate. Check them out here ssaa.org.au/

Yeah as much as we can Europe they have ok gun laws Germany and France you can own a sporter stly at 15 ect. British can have pump and semi shotguns and semi 22 rifles Australia has a small population our laws could be overturned in some states if shooters got organised

If young pro gunner's replace the Boomers in the club's it could be a good thing

And yes anyone can own semi auto rimfires and semi auto shotguns if they are willing to jump through the hoops of getting a collectors license. I have a collectors license and have a 'themed' collection of 'firearms of popular culture, television, and film' which pretty much lets me own anything I want (can only use them at collector meetups sadly)

I guess the fudd menace is alive and well in Australia, well I’ll let you guys get back to your general, have fun and good luck!

>7 rounds only
>destroys milsurp and historical guns

this not only saddens me but also makes me unbelievably angry.

Attached: 1542988145395.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

How easy was it to not comply? Were there a registry beforehand or did they have to rely on the populace to submit?

That is currently what is happening in Canada. Our boomers and fudds are dieing, and they are being replaced by the millennial and zoomer SHALLs

Attached: leaflegal.jpg (2038x218, 30K)

>the UK has better laws
No. The only place we can own handguns is Northern Ireland, so they have us beat there. I don't think there are any western countries with more restrictive laws than the UK.

there was no registry so they only had rough numbers from gunshop sales to estimate how many guns were owned, they had to rely on cucks to hand in their SLRs and ARs

They dicked you guys real hard on the buy back prices, not that I support such a thing, but hopefully the boomers and fudds learned their lesson and won't do it or comply again.

the retarded laws have made every gunowner very legally-knowledgeable so the government has shot themselves in the foot with all the heavily legislation

>only 700 firearms surrendered
Based kiwis.
dailywire.com/news/49300/surprise-new-zealand-gun-owners-arent-giving-their-ashe-schow

Just read that they estimate only 20% were surrendered, based aussies

I believe the only registry they have is for pistol-grip semi autos with detachable magazines, so in theory the majority of kiwis with semis can just tell their whore PM to fuck off

Attached: 1557611393389.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Is it possible for their conservatives or right leaning political parties to unfuck everything she's passed back to the way things use to be? Or are they gonna just crumble and do the "well... we can do this... but we cant do that..." political horseshit.

Of 20% 0.2 percent were military style semiautomatic rifles.

not aussie related meme, but basically pic related.
any gun owner in any nation basically does this.

Attached: 1562968366582.jpg (590x500, 55K)

absolutely no chance in hell they can unfuck themselves sadly. Australia is the largest and closest political influencer, and the current two major parties in australia and new zealand are all in favour of banning guns. best thing kiwis can do is hold onto their unregistered semis and buy legally-compliant guns for use at the range.

Here.
youtu.be/gpLXf8rawqc

Attached: 1556670928054.png (401x533, 449K)

Hope you make it guys.
Have a epic GIF for your thread.

Attached: Aussie_4chan.gif (458x250, 2.74M)

Night owl burger here. I'm hoping you cunts unfuck your government and get your funs back. Good luck, Jow Forumsunts.

Non compliance was huge. I read a report that showed the breakdown of fire arms handed in. The buy back didn't achieve its goals. The guns they wanted were not handed in. Majority of the state's had to registration. Import statistics that were from the early 80s to 1993 showed that there were in over 5 million military semi automatic rifles imported in that time period. Mostly consisting of SKS/skk style valiants from China. And a large number of ex military American firearms some that had been converted to semi automatic. 500k M1 carbines ect. The largest gun shipments imported to Australia came from South Africa in 1985 it consisted of over 1.5 million military style semi automatic rifles. These gun import statistics did not show the number of locally produced fire arms there were company such as Lithgow selling civilian SLR rifles and Australian automatic arms and leader dynamics and a nsw company making m16 valiants. Those guns are still out there. On top of that a large number of guns were snuggled in from eastern Europe in 1994 the numbers are in know. But from arresting a handful of port workers il after two shipments that were intercepted In Perth they found a rabbit hole of connections of local and international criminal and that a lot of money had changed hands and the same people who were involved had imported over 200 shipping containers in the past 2 years. But the people who were actually bringing them in were not in Australia so they could not catch them. I'd imagine it would have been old stock from the solviet union after the collapse?

This is the correct answer. Do not comply

*States had no registration.

bumperoo

Attached: 1555203175943.jpg (605x800, 139K)

wish you guys the best of luck