New Zealand begins gun buybacks after Christchurch mosque attack committed by the Jow Forums user

New Zealand begins first round of gun buybacks after Christchurch mosque attack committed by a Jow Forums user.

>Government has set aside more than NZ$200m to remove military-style firearms from circulation
>Dozens of Christchurch gun owners have handed over their weapons in exchange for cash in the first of more than 250 planned buyback events around New Zealand after the government outlawed many types of semi-automatics.

>Police said they paid more than $NZ200,000 in total to 68 gun owners in the first few hours of the event held on Saturday.

>In April, New Zealand lawmakers rushed through new legislation to ban military-style weapons after 51 people were killed at two Christchurch mosques on 15 March.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/13/new-zealand-begins-first-round-of-gun-buybacks-after-christchurch-attack

Attached: 3264.jpg (712x427, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/ZEG2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don’t these retards sell them to other countries that are at war instead of wasting money destroying them

Innocent M1A, dinndoo nuffin!!!
Hold me frens...

Attached: 1550461151625.jpg (800x600, 37K)

i like this illustration did you do it

This shit reminds me of just how good we have it in America. We get like 7ish different mass shooting and not a whole lot changes. New Zealand only has one shooting and it's instant gun confiscation time.

Attached: 1545926089533.png (1024x504, 175K)

>why doesnt the anti gun government sell arms instead of destroying them?
You're a new kind of stupid

but god damn do they try.
however america is still unique in that a lot of gun owners simply wouldn't turn stuff in and there's no way to know who did and didn't.

this is why a gun registry should never be allowed to be discussed openly, but you'll find a lot of people think that's "common sense" on the internet.

Americans cant even begin to comprehend unless they've lived overseas. Euros (and by extension NZ) who own guns dont even have a big bad racist NRA, they've got literally no representation that the public knows or cares about. When you're a tiny faggot country that's faced no hardship in living memory then, everything is like the sky is falling so its easy for lawmakers to push hysterical shit through after one isolated event. I remember after the shooting talking to people over there who said "nothing will happen, because we're a country of hunters" which was total delusion because 95% of NZs recreation hunters/shooters are in the deep rural south while 95% of the population are in the big cities and have never seen trees or shot a gun. It feels good to be free, but its bittersweet when stuff like this is going on elsewhere.

>no taxes
i fucking wish, 30% of my paycheck goes towards funding 80IQ niggers in college, lining kikes' pockets, and exploding random sandnigger goat farmers.

this post hits me. sometimes i wish we'd just have an international economic depression the likes of which we've never seen so everyone hardens up a bit.
maybe so the zoomer generation becomes the generation that fattens up their kids by telling them to eat every scrap of food because you don't know when it won't be there.
and how they throw almost nothing away because to them it might be useful later.
their garden watering can they bought 40 years ago and have just shoddily repaired it ever since, patching holes with tape or shitty welds.

i think we'll see some strife in our lifetimes that hardens people back up but idk when. :( i don't even ask for a boogaloo, just some tough love from the man upstairs for society.

Attached: Canadian firearm report.png (1197x719, 463K)

I'd love to live in buttfuck New Zealand somewhere on the coast hunting elk, fishing, and living in a smol little cinderblock cabin. Only issue would be stable stream of ammo since I like to shoot.

High power pneumatic guns. Set up a large compressor (which you'd want anyway for tools) and plink away.

this is a happy pic but what is the source?

the american left (and right) just wants people scared and angry so their easier to control.
the left in NZ actually just wants to save lives

Liberal Party of Canada's own firearms consultation. They were wishy-washy about announcing any policy until the results were in. Once it was released, as you can tell, it didn't exactly demonstrate a willingness to go down the prohibition path again. Old women in Toronto can't dictate the laws for the entire country.
The LPC then started parroting some poll from Nanos or some shit instead.
A rumour started right around this time that they were planning on banning the AR-15 by name, which then led to every single AR-15 in Canada under 2000 CAD to sell out immediately. Gun stores were importing more and more from the US and the shipments would be sold out before they even landed in-country.
We've most likely passed 100k AR's in a population the size of California.

Attached: AR's in Canada 2019.png (537x823, 91K)

Nah, Ive seen their tax policies, they just want to keep everyone poor and voting labor. If you earn more than 70k (equivalent to ~45k usd) you get taxed 35% which is the same an American earning 200k usd would be taxed.

I know this is a meme but
>anti-coal
>bad thing
Nuclear or gtfo.

Yeah, that kind of happens when a country is so peaceful that a single shooting more than doubles the murder rate for that year. It's just like how the US over reacted after 9/11.

That's because your mass shootings are all organized by the government.

>Dozens
Dozens! Literally dozens!

>the left in NZ actually just wants to save lives
Imagine being this pozzed

Attached: Gun control speed limit.png (600x600, 424K)

How can one man be so based

>(((Cohen)))
1888COMEONNIGGA

>Set up a large compressor (which you'd want anyway for tools)
I am not aware of any compressor that does both of these things well. I have separate compressors for each. My airgun charges to 3,000 PSI. My compressor for my tools only goes to 140 PSI.

t. Le persuasion man

artstation.com/artwork/ZEG2w

based zoomers

total for the day was 169 people handing over 224 firearms and 217 prohibited parts with a pay out value of $433,000. Wouldn't surprise me if at least half the firearms were shotguns or old tube mag 22s which exceed the new mag limits

>the left in NZ actually just wants to save lives
haha, no its virtue signalling bs by a prime minister who wants a UN job. The left doesnt want to save lives here, it wants to control them

Attached: Jim Mackintosh beside a female moose he shot at Herrick Creek in 1951.jpg (1024x925, 278K)

> (OP)
>Why don’t these retards sell them to other countries that are at war instead of wasting money destroying them

Virtue signaling sempai

This is what happens when you allow fascists to roam free in your streets

>allow

He had fucking guns with him, he didn't need permission for anything!

Attached: 19398634_1622516401092880_1613746335_n.jpg (500x431, 41K)

I fucking hate this shitty country so fucking much. All these innocent guns being needlessly slaughtered all because the schlomos promised Jacinda an overpayed as fuck job at the U.N if she did this, and because most gun owners are faggot boomers who are too cucked to do anything about it. All I've wanted was to be able to shoot guns in peace, but apparently that's too much to ask from our fucking piece of shit government. I can't even move to the US because I'm not a spic with 28 kids so I'd never get a green card. It's all just so tiresome, anons.
Fuck this country.

Attached: 1550041104670.jpg (307x405, 58K)

>there are Jews and Jewish organizations like JPFO that disagree with anti second amendment policies and fight against them
Image that!

>66k AR15s in all of Canada
I'm pretty sure my county has more than 66k AR15s, lmao

>We've most likely passed 100k AR's in a population the size of California
Is that supposed to be impressive

Attached: 1539913928820.jpg (750x738, 185K)

No, this is what happens when you have a female prime minister.

feelin for you mate

thanks bro

Attached: 1550028761230.jpg (1280x1381, 91K)

Why is commie QC so gun-friendly? Do they just want guns so they can secede from Canada, or something?

If only they'd started the buybacks sooner. I'm sure the guy would've given all his weapons to the government if they'd only asked politely.

>PSAshitters forcing actual decent manufacturers to lower their prices and me picking up all these $600-$900 extremely well made AR15s from great manufacturers like there's no tomorrow

Attached: 1534054309170.gif (680x382, 564K)

They arent M1As theyre just Chinese Norinco m14s

I heard the Norincos were pretty damn good copies.

>7ish
Kek, dude, we're literally at like 20 major shootings at this point. The kikes have lost all abilities to take guns with their false flags and now all they can do is try to keep pro-gun shit from passing, which will eventually fail too.

They are, they use all the exact tooling the US gave to the Koreans which then sold the tooling to China. Good quality for the price point. Keep in mind these are like $300USD rifles, so not like your flushing $1000+ for an M1A

i want marceline to step on me

I have 2 m305s, they are unironically great. couple inch groups at 100m out of the box, easy. ymmv, quality control is chinese.
>mfw my raifu are now prohibited

Attached: 1558500280582.jpg (640x631, 36K)

are you me?

i had one too, rescued from a shitty archangel stock. Fantastic rifle for the money. Unfortunately yes, now prohibited. I sold mine last year, sucks I wont be able to own anymore. Had a SL8 on the wishlist and was looking at importing a PTR/HK but lol thats not happening... RIP

the jokes on them, i'm swapping out my .308s for a .30-06, and pistols

Just don't surrender them.

And then what? Never use them, or get pozzed by the big blue dick of the law? Can't take them to a range, can't use them in competitions, can't take photos, can't be seen carrying them in the bush or on the farm. I'm not gonna keep it illegally just to let it rust away in hiding on the off chance 'ze chermans' arrive.

this is exactly the fucking problem. normal, sane people like you are getting royally fucked, and the psycho nutbars, meth heads, and gangbangers aren't going to hand in fuck all.

Attached: g wash.jpg (1864x2048, 531K)

Principle. Only 20% of aussies handed theirs in. Don't be a cuck.

I was also looking at getting an SL8 as my first non-fudd raifu. It fucking hurts.

You’ve achieved a new level of limp cuck

Considering we have 1/10th the population of the US? Yeah, kinda. Especially since you can't even legally go innawoods with them.
Don't confuse a people with their government.

What a world, where nations under attack hurry to make it easier on the attacker.

Oh well. Next time New Zealand is under attack the rest of the world won't have to come and help. We can just tell them that those who are unwilling to defend themselves, should not expect others to come to their aid.

It's almost like anyone could go attack NZ with a weapon they got from anywhere, and NZ would only continue to make it easier to repeat, it's a win win.

"Oh noes, we are being attacked! Quick, let's make sure we are defenseless!"

Marxism in a nutshell.

Dude, it's not really a stupid way of thinking.
You can live in an anti-gun country that still is one of the biggest sellers in middle east.
>t. French

And yet they destroyed the surplus FR-F2's and now the odds of me every getting one approach zero.
Fuck the French government.

ever*

Yeah, agreed, fuck 'em.
>mfw i'll never be able to shoot a FAMAS because shit laws and muh globalism

Attached: 1551154612091.png (572x428, 288K)

>France doesn't even realize the sheer amount of negative PR they get from not selling their surplus to hongry Jow Forumsommandos just one little ocean over.

They probably tout how great they are not selling their old guns, but the reality is almost definitely, they go in a pile when they're "used up" in whatever place they've made it to, get a light dousing of diesel, a match, and slight fire damage,- free guns to habeeb and pals if they replace the plastic furnature.

68 out of an anticipated 14,000 subject weapons. Likely at least 60 more that they would manage with the same effort in the US with millions of similar weapons.

Not only that but rednecks would literally be shooting police at the gun turn-in station.

What if someone decides to shoot one of these places up?

Not accurate. 90% of what are counted as "mass shootings' is nigger thugs playing out drug related gang wars.

$433K for 224 guns. That averages about $1,900 per gun. Less than retail for many in my collection. Never. Going. To. Happen!

>fill a shitty shotgun barrel full of ANFO
>set to when bent or thrown in the pile it fucking blows

Acts of war against the citizenry should be met with acts of war against the government that is supposed to also be the citizenry, that's how the US worked until about 90 years ago when the English joo took over with the Fed Reserve act.

If NZ is going to literally say "we are with Islam" then let them be, and dissociate from them folks, they've served their purpose but they're an old tool, time to pick up a new one - with a bill of rights.

Only 46% of the world total weapons? Going to have to start work on this. Every gun owner needs to go out and purchase at least one new weapon this month, then one per quarter thereafter. We need the proverbial gun behind every blade of grass!

That article reads like a pure propaganda. This is some hardcore astroturfing, if I ever seen one. 1) Especially considering how much of an complete failure was their first try of convincing people to give their guns away. And 2) considering that the changes in NZ gun laws caused exactly the opposite - kiwis buying most guns in their history.

I really do hate this fake news cunts.

Attached: 1559147728580.jpg (720x383, 38K)

This.
They call anytime more than 2 people are hit by a bullet in an altercation a mass shooting, which is common in gang warfare, where literally only gangbangers are killing eachother, and often, it's away from the suburbs(their own houses) in industrial areas where they hang out, except for when it isn't because even stupid gangsters know cops hang out in the neighborhoods, and you might do 25 for shooting with intent at another gangbanger, but death sentence for accidentally hitting someone else.

Vegas appeared to be an arms deal honeypot gone terribly wrong, someone probably was in 100 levels above their fucking head, lately all the schools that have been shot up, conveniently JUST when someone in the democrat party has some unsavory news come up about them, and always by some kid who's hearing voices and on an SSRI.
Always fucking always, on an SSRI.

Honestly the disarmament of Australia and now NZ is probably China getting them lubed up to just swarm them, suddenly and without any warning, as China is famous for.

They make fun of caucasians for being so oblivious to what's around them, they know that a culture that is unwilling to defend themselves, will cease to exist willfully, and Aus has a lot of delicious farmland and empty space, perfect for commie block housing and good for dumping half the population of gooks to cut the population density to an actually acceptable level.

Barely made the cut off to be a zoomer instead of a millenial (21 years old) my little sister and I got hit HARD by the recession in '08 because my mom worked for a massive insurance company and that's all she had experience in. Don't listen to the vocal minority, a lot of zoomers went through some shit and are distrustful of the gubmint

just enlist in a basic bitch ass POG MOS and git ya citizenship, I know more than 20 dudes that did just that and half them hardly speak english.

Stop complaining about other's inaction and do something then.

Make sure that whatever you do, you know it's the right thing, and do something so literally no one will be able to sway it any other way that you didn't intend it to be.
>livestream it then faggit.

>but they're an old tool,
That you shit on the goverment is fair enough, but how can you see New Zealand as written off when obviously most people are ignoring the buybacks.

that 433k includes what they paid for prohibited parts so the average per gun is lower than 1900

>China getting them lubed up
no doubt, our two major parties both get funding from chinese sources & are happy to sell us out for personal gain

Attached: 1532333504067.jpg (960x960, 120K)

It would of course massively raise public support for the police and for the disarming effort.

>how can you see New Zealand as written off

I never said that. I said the NZ government is dangerously corrupt to the point that this very moment - is sink or swim, you either get rid of everyone in a seat, and start over completely, or your country and the people in it are GOING to go away in 100 years, because the setup is all there for a storm from a historical "this is how it happens every. single. time." perspective.

>Samefagging this hard

We've heard you, we just don't give a shit. Here's your (you)

>tfw cope because 4 people are literally calling out your daddy gov

I fucking hate how they keep trying to spin this as if it's only "muh military style semi-automatics and assault rifles" that are banned.

Yeah its total bs but thats to be expected of this government & police. The royal commission of inquiry into the shooting will be a whitewash as well

Attached: New Zealand soldier Jim Dempsey from Bren Carrier Platoon, 24 Battalion, at Helwan Camp, Egypt, in 1 (2791x3659, 3.92M)