Kommando Store thread

>oh kommando store is too expensive!
>muh jews of the surplus world!
>le bad selection meme
INSTANTLY BTFO ALL OF YOU! Now I’m going to buy TWO pairs of pants! That’s right two! Two wonderful pairs of surplus trousers from kommando store, and they best part? I’m not even go My to ask them to draw my waifu on it. I’m just gonna buy it at the reasonable price they offer. And when they get here I’m going to snuggle up with tbem and my shipping box that has my wonderful woman painted on it by the wonderful, masterful hands of the kommando store shipping goblin.

Attached: 58847983-C81B-4F97-BE1C-48A6014EF8DF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

>I’m going to spend more money because someone spent 10 minutes drawing a cartoon character I’m crushing over on the package.

A fool and his money...

kys

>great customer support
>items are always high quality
>frequent sales
>shipping guy draws stuff for you out of the pure kindness of his heart
The only fool is the man who does not recognize the immense merit of the store

this
good personality +good products
Jow Forumsommando store is gonna get big eventually

Good for you OP. I'm not going to lecture you on what to do with your money. After all it's *your* money.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

>6 posts
>5 IPs
Which one of you is samefagging

OP isnt counted newfag

>great customer support
>implying
I STILL haven't even got my peanuts yet. I don't even want them, but goddamnit that order said it came with free snacks and I want my free snacks godddangit.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 11K)

>great customer support
Lol
>items are always high quality
LOL
>frequent sales
The only reason for these “frequent sales” is because newfags like yourself come to this board and look at our hobby and say “$400 for a rifle or pistol! I’ll just buy surplus clothing because it’s cheap that way I’ll fit in around here” then you see these shilling threads and get introduced to this epic memer called Vlad. “Check out this awesome Christmas box for $100 dollars!” Then you get it and because you’re new to surplus clothing you unknowingly get fucked (it probably doesn’t even fit you lmao) and you post it on here to show us what you got. Some anons will point out how the box you got was only worth half the price and call you retarded, but it’s easier to tread on and cope by saying how it was a fun meme than it is to admit you got scammed and make an effort to be better with your money.

>shipping guy draws stuff for you out of the pure kindness of his heart
Look at how you use this point to not only defend him, but also promote his store. It’s clearly not out of the kindness of his heart

Attached: 24EAF81D-BA52-4420-844E-FE11FB5288DC.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

Fpbp

>ywn have a chick happy to go hiking with you
gonna kms this city is ass

Probably an issue with the mail. Shipping food stuff is dicey
>no arguments or examples just saying lol
>newfag
Hahaha I’ve been here since I was 15 and chance and mcnig weren’t getting into trouble with the law and were posting cum on guns
>check out this awesome Christmas box For 100$
With items that when bought individually would be priced at around 150$ oh and it’s on sail too so you can get it for 87$ and it will fit you because youynot a brain dead mongoloid who can’t into measurements
>clearly not out of the kindness of his heart
He does it for free and unlike a janny that’s very nice and sweet of him, taking time out of his busy day to draw for strangers.

You can find the majority of their stock on other sites for at least half of the price, all you have to do is just google the name of the item and you can usually find where they source their product from. Sometimes they have some unique items I havn't been able to find anywhere else and some nice custom products though.

At least with Kommandostore you can usually rely on them for having stuff that's good quality, that's at least how I justify their prices; like you can buy a pack of 10 German PT shorts of variable quality for like $8 or you can buy a single German PT short for $5 on Kommandostore that you can (usually) rely on being serviceable. And they actually model what they sell so you can see how it fits unlike literally every online surplus store, which is a plus. If you're going to buy pricey surplus tho, might as well go with based Varusteleka.

Where is my versingtarn jacket
I ordered it like a year ago and they haven't put out any updates in months

Not to mention they're complete scammers that ripped people on this board off for literal thousands of dollars on the Rhodie camo project.

>Preorders from Kommando store

Remember when they promised a camo pattern to investors then never delivered?

Remember when they said they needed just a little more capital and people paid out only to receive nothing? The got caught bribing mods and janitors to skirt the advertising policy on Jow Forums?

Remember when they went "Really guize, it's happening this time!" and ran a fucking kickstarter and fleeced tousnads of morons out of even more money, only to back down at the last second?

Remember when the woven, as-close-as-possible-to-authentic pattern they promised turned out to be a ripped off Rothco patten ink jet printed on thin ass non-rip stop fabric that was 50% Nylon and only 3 people they knew got some of it to prove to everyone they did it?

Remember when they spent more time crying and rat fucking about how the "supplier and printer" they lined up (but couldn't provide any proof of contact for) backed out at the last second because "Das Racis!" then they did just trying to deliver their product.

Nugget store basically declared bankruptcy with tens of thousands of defrauded dolalrs and reopened as Kommando store. You're fucking retarded if you give these people your money.

>not buying from sportsmansguide
Ha. Fools.

You forgot the museum quality bakelite incedent.

Kommando shaky prices averagely compared to others with the only exception being flecktarn which they sell slightly underpriced except for the pants. I use varusteleka for tools and whatnot mainly. Kommando has better webbing systems.
Everyone I’ve talked to who has made preorders has received the product in the allotted time. I’ve only hear of one guy who had trouble with the Gorka k suit pre order but in the end it was resolved within like two days.
>you’re fucking retarded if you give these people your money
Spent well over 500 on the store over past 2 years and I’ve never had a single issue, ever.

>Hahaha I’ve been here since I was 15 and chance and mcnig weren’t getting into trouble with the law and were posting cum on guns
K.

>With items that when bought individually would be priced at around 150$
That’s a straight lie. That box came with a cheap gas mask, a $20 hatchet, nuts, some type of shirt, and a tarp. The physical value of the box $50 and thats being generous. The rest of the value came in the form of reward points you can only use at the kommando store. That was somewhere between $25-$50. So they basically took your money and gave it back in a restricted form so you’d have to spend it on something from their store. Absolutely scummy.

>oh and it’s on sail too so you can get it for 87$ and
Don’t remember this

>it will fit you because youynot a brain dead mongoloid who can’t into measurements
Ironic and that was not always the case. The mystery boxes are usually shit that Vlad can’t sell. I remember there being a considerable amount of people getting jackets too big and boots too small. I personally had this happen to me. I gave him every measurement on my body and he sent boots that were 6 sizes too small.

>He does it for free
It’s “subtle” advertising because you people post his shit everywhere. “Look guys Vlad drew this funny Jow Forums related meme on my MYSTERY box for only $100”

>and unlike a janny that’s very nice and sweet of him, taking time out of his busy day to draw for strangers.
He bribed that janny lmao

Attached: 5F8134C7-9397-4914-BA80-2BD3B249CF27.png (680x680, 221K)

I recently bought the 32 oz pack of spicy almonds, which are fucking delicious btw. Included in the package was the July 1985 issue of "Muzzle Blast" magazine.

Reeee! ship out the damn lowers Ivan!

Latest updates from the ahegao fags btw

Attached: 15.05.2019.png (990x694, 36K)

Dont forget "museum grade bakelites" and the "burning flecktarn" scare

elaborate pls

Attached: der neger.png (450x393, 176K)

He sold bakelite mags at a huge markup over $100 years ago when they were worth $40 at most and labelled them as "museum grade" and more recently invented a scam story about the German military supposedly burning all of their flecktarn uniforms so he could sell black dyed parkas also at a markup

Yeah, I remember the whole brandtarn story

>he bought an iphone

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 218K)

Jokes on you my mommy bought it when I was in high school

Attached: 1EBD5F14-640A-4350-BB88-6A78EBFCA005.png (959x960, 721K)

He looks like an industrial-grade tool

I don’t know about the Bakelite stuff but I too thought the flecktarn story was bs until I was at a local gun show and there was this surplus dealer there from Europe. I was looking at all his stuff and hen I got to a German helmet with a flecktarn cover he noticed and td me “krauts are starting to burn the stuff”
I told him I thought that was just some conspiracy theory but he said that yeah their on the hush hush about it but apparently they don’t like letting it out into the surplus market because it’s really popular with Attom Waffen (nazi group)
He even showed me a pic of one of the burn piles. Pissed I didn’t ask him to let me save it. Ivan was right it looks like. I’ll look into the Bakelite stuff

Nothing came up when I googled the flecktarn story in german, you would bet some forum had their hands on some pics

>non-american calling germans "krauts"
>german government somehow cares about fed infiltrators and 80iq skinheads larping as "satanic nazis"
>by sheer coincidence you have no proof
>even the way you said "Atom Waffen (nazi group)" sounds boomerish
Your story is bullshit

not a single one of those things is true and it's a tracing
fuck off ivan

He was American, he just works in Europe. Vietnam bet too. Interesting guy.
German gov is really squeamish when it comes to Nazis and I only pointed out they were a Nazi group because newfags might not know. I’m not saying this is undeniable proof it’s just my story. Go be a retard somewhere else

Why would they make gorkas in multicam? it looks terrible. Some of the other choices are ok, like different pocket styles and adding velcro to the them, since I had to sew velcro onto mine (pic related).

Still think Rhodesian gorka would've been cool, and waiting on my german police jacket.

Attached: getoutofherestalker.jpg (1302x1834, 309K)

The bundeswehr cant even get basic intel on their own barracks, doubt they care about some american larpers

>American larpers
Atomic waffles has members everywhere not just burgerland.

Well, I haven't been around as long as some, but I sit here as I read this eating my BBQ peanuts, in my waterproof Swiss army boots, - looking at my new Russian Gorka, that actually fits, wondering if my Japanese Defence Force MRE is going to give me food poisoning, and think, aside from being frustrated at their lack of Inventory, Lack of Large sizes, and the fact that the patch I want is Never in stock,
THEY HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED MY ORDERS FAST, GIVEN ME EVERYTHING I ORDERED, AND MADE ME LAUGH. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY 4 OR 5 ORDERS FROM THEM.
with that said, they never drew any sexy Loli's, or cool shit on Any of my boxes... :(

Attached: 1548699334915.jpg (241x230, 14K)

There are people here who hate kommandostore/people enjoying things. you're better off now starting these threads m8.

That being said holy fuck I'm addicted to fiery grads from the snack box. Gonna bleed in my underwear soon.