Anybody own/carry one of these? I'm seeing them for

Attached: 143053-M.jpg (400x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sojPu4GTTv8
youtube.com/watch?v=9wkQ2NOE7Rs&t=447s
youtube.com/watch?v=mkaYMhSUIeo&t=1011s
youtu.be/Vp0Y_WqptpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time I see it in the display shelf I think of buying it. Saw it again yesterday. Damnit

The whole pistol is meh, not just the trigger. Why they're so ridiculously overpriced is beyond me.

>Gets soaked in water
>Pull trigger
>*click*
There's several documented cases of this pistol failing in water whereas many other modern striker-fire 9mm pistols handle water no problem. Do NOT get the FN 509.

It's not a bad gun at all. Polymer framed striker fired 9mm's in this size range have just become such a crowded space lately that it's tough to stand out.

Here's just three examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=sojPu4GTTv8
youtube.com/watch?v=9wkQ2NOE7Rs&t=447s
youtube.com/watch?v=mkaYMhSUIeo&t=1011s

>modern striker-fire 9mm pistols handle water no problem
not really

I have the FNS and it's always worked for me

Yes really. Just look at MACs pistol reliability playlist. The FN 509 is the ONLY one that chokes on water. Also

Check out that striker assembly
youtu.be/Vp0Y_WqptpA

Fuck... I didn't even know about that. What the fuck happened to FN? And this is coming from someone that owns a FNX-45, and I love that pistol. How can they fuck up a basic striker fire 9mm so badly?

Attached: AAAAAAAA Bird.png (600x611, 635K)

Yep, was looking into them and found that, no thanks. Not to mention fn’s habit of dropping models after a few years.

>plastic gun
>costs $1100 minimum

lol.....no poly should cost over $700

magazines are like $50 each if that's a big deal.

It's too bad. If it wasn't for the striker issues with the 509, I probably would have owned one by now. I love the FNX-45, I respect the innovation of the FN FiveSeven, P90, and SCAR. I'm also thinking about getting the FN SLP MK1 semi-auto shotgun. But how they could royally fuck up the FN 509 is beyond me. I have no idea what they were thinking.

Attached: yWRigl6B.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Oh damn forgot all about this issue. Luv my m17

Don’t forget bro, Belgians.

damn that's a deal breaker because i find myself needing to shoot a fully submerged weapon at least 3-4 times a week.

Lol legit

>Imagine not practicing at the local community pool
>in full kit
>drownproofing drills
>live fire

kids these days.

Bubbles CLEAR

90% of the bitching about the trigger is nitpicking from fingerlets playing with store models. 7 lbs. from the factory is nothing and the roughness can be worked out of it easily.

>gets shot by niggers when it rains