Why does Europe have two 6th fighter projects running?

Why does Europe have two 6th fighter projects running?

Attached: D9fv6yOWwAEr6bz.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-satellite_weapon
aviationtoday.com/2019/06/28/airbus-use-ai-designing-fcas-flight-control-software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The other five crashed.

For 2x the cancellation!

Europe have just one, the other is British.

Europe isn't one country.

Probably because Bongland and the KrautFrogs each want the export bux.

Europe isn't a country, Cletus.

the 7th generation will be a flying attack kebob

Attached: 1304521921426.jpg (735x512, 93K)

EUsocials want that to be the case.

>42029905
Aesthetic as fuck
>Nickname: Krähe / Corneille / Cuervo

Attached: 688b1fe186378e7fbf52c41c54e53bf5.jpg (403x640, 40K)

Why does America have two 6th fighter projects running?

The brits are still part of the EU. When the deadline comes, they'll just vote to extend the brexit negotiations another 1 year for the next 100 years.

>have to obey laws not even your own congres voted in
>have to do things your own governement didn't order
>have to use a coin you didn't mint
>implying Europeans have countries anymore

Tell the EU that

The F/A-XX is for the navy, while the F-X is for the Air Force.

Don't be stupid user.

Because Europe isnt one nation. Why does asia have multiple fighter projects?

I know, I was just shitposting in a shitpost thread.

that's what you think lmao

go between each european country

only difference between them is the language spoken and the amount of niggers there

oh and poland is a shithole, at least it's unique i guess?

Bait

Polish girls are fucking hot

black men

Weak bait too.

That said, US and Canada has far more in common then most euro nations.

Because the UK is dumb.

This.

A better question is why did they knock off a first generation fighter

Attached: f9cougar.jpg (1476x1051, 283K)

EU is not a country.
This is what annoying loud pot smoking mutt tourists actually believe. Europe should close its borders to american pestilence.

Attached: murica pls go.jpg (915x1023, 384K)

>europe doesn't even have a 5th gen program to begin with
???

>still posting the same pic
>still assblasted that America is the only western country that isn’t castrated with anti war bullshit

Because the UK learned that you can't do multinational programs with France or Germany without it becoming a gigantic clusterfuck. See MBT-80 and Eurofighter

>America is warmonger and proud, but only until a bunch of rice farmers begin to send teenage American war criminals without legs back home, then America becomes a pot smoking tree hugging hippie

Attached: us oil and opium.jpg (419x583, 60K)

Because it has bad memories of Germany being the uncontested center of power on the continent.

Better Germany than the US.

That's a sexy plane

lol

>dat pic
>dat astronaut
reminder that amerniggerspics cannot into space and they need russians to take them there.

Holy shit. Kek.

Don't fall for the "US vs. EU" bait, we all know who makes comments in threads like these and that creature lives in the deepest crevices of the nest of degeneration, not in US or EU.

Attached: 97a8b707.jpg (944x967, 91K)

NASA is buying logistics and personnel delivery from private US companies now, no need for ancient russian rockets anymore.

Isn't it ironic that private US companies can deliver better performance than the russian federation? Such is life when you live in a 3rd world country instead of the west.

You gonna explain me the aerodynamic similiarity between those two designs.

>Pls support TTIP m'kay?
Yeah, we all know who makes _these_ comments. Fuck off.

Attached: american memory.png (1109x555, 1.11M)

You're talking to the same ineducable breed of people who make Flanker bodykit jokes about Su-57.

Attached: 1547784267946.png (1024x640, 330K)

>please die for us, americans
t. polack/hohol/mongol/kike

it's fucking obvious who continuously posts these USvsRussia memes. eat shit and fight your own battles, subhuman.

So if one of the 6th gen aircraft crashes they will still have 50% of their airforce left.

Each individual state can veto laws.
E.g UK not following Schengen.

Each state can choose to use its own currency.
E.g Britain using GBP, Poland using Zloty, half a dozen countries using some sort of Krona.

If you complain Europe isn't made up of countries and is cucked, then what is America if not a union of 50 cucked states.

>digital cloud camouflage

Is there actual something in developement to hide detection from satelites?

This is more or less the case. Russia would be fucked invading Europe with or without the US being involved, but I’d imagine the Slavs would love to get the Americans out.

>Russian
>Calling literally anyone else subhuman
lmao

>something in developement to hide detection from satelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-satellite_weapon

I'm not russian, American actually, you dumb slavniggermongol.

Why did you quote me?

>It's obviously in everyone's national interest to just do whatever Russia says.
Shouldn't you be doing some krokodil?

Because Europe is made up of multiple countries, some of which make most of their money from developing and selling arms - they have these programs to provide an excuse to keep their aerospace industries going, and they hope to sell these projects to nations who might not be able to afford the latest and greatest from theUSA

These would be obsolete when it enters service. Just buy superior American tech.

At the moment, the EU’s bigger concern is maintaining their aerospace industry as opposed to buying the latest and greatest.

Can't blame em, British have one of the biggest aerospace industries in the world

>maintaing

You mean growing even larger

ähhm...

Attached: 96e5f5d5ab2a689da6d7ef01bf3d1833.jpg (1944x2592, 588K)

>FCAS

Each engine is supposed to generate up to 30000lb while the aircraft is supposed to the in the 30000kg weight class.
Delta wings, V-tail.

That shit is gonna be fast.

Attached: b8RTAae.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

No idea where they got the idea for those arrow wings, though, all the 'official' models and concept I saw thus far (including Bourget full scale mock-up) have crancked delta wings

For FCAS we have seen three designs so far:

There is that Airbus design which had its origin in that AIrbus pitch as Tornado replacement for Germany for the 202X timeframe, which was supposed to use as many Eurofighter subsystems as possible to accelerate the developement. That design was the one with the craked delta wings.

There is also that Dassault design - see image.

And that thing we saw at the Paris Air Show this June - see OP.

Attached: Next-Generation-Fighter-Studie-2018-articleDetail-6d9d76c5-1422566.jpg (740x400, 13K)

My god just look at that list of ambiguous buzzwords, how will America ever compete.

Kneel before my cultural sophistaction, you fat, retarded, burger munching anti-vaxxer

actually

aviationtoday.com/2019/06/28/airbus-use-ai-designing-fcas-flight-control-software

>the bargain basement soyuz>the shuttle
typical euro, go watch futball and drink another stella

The EU isn't a singular sovereign nation retard.

Attached: u.jpg (630x944, 74K)

Because the UK didn't wan't France involved anymore.

France had unrealistic control expectations and lower capability requirements.

europe is a continent, you're thinking of the EU.