I know it's just a meme but what would actually happen if a bunch of people actually did try to rush Area 51

I know it's just a meme but what would actually happen if a bunch of people actually did try to rush Area 51

Attached: area-51.jpg (2048x1152, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel,_Nevada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing.

What people?

So, if any significant amount of people (more than 5 or 10) traveled to the region of Area 51, it'd already set off some red flags. Given the fact that the nearest town has a population of, like, 3,000 and one or two hotels, people would notice. AF OSI would probably be watching the people before they even got close to the border of the base.

They'd probably mow anyone down who showed up, and then deny it.

nah senpai they'd be justified to mow em down. Im praying for it.

No way they could do that. If you did that the people you didn't hit would record the entire thing and upload it online

>Given the fact that the nearest town has a population of, like, 3,000
Las Vegas is one of the closest cities dipshit.

Lmao just lock the doors

not if it's 200 people plus, which it probably will be

they're going to rely on barbed wire and locked doors to prevent anything interesting from happening.
Shooting people down is terrible optics.
If 400,000 people show up with real dedication, they will certainly overwhelm whatever defenses the fed puts up, but they won't find anything. They moved us after like a week of the facebook event going viral

Tear gas, ear rape cannons, and these things. Most people will be incapacitated or driven away, and the minuscule amount of people who are still undeterred will be manageable enough to arrest or shoot, depending on how much of a threat they are.

Attached: ActiveDenialSystem.jpg (800x585, 105K)

Are those actually in use? In significant numbers? I haven't heard anything about them actually being procured by anyone but that one CA prison.

Not really user. Vegas is down in the SE corner of the state, while Area 51 is closer to the middle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel,_Nevada
>Rachel is a census-designated place (CDP) in Lincoln County, Nevada, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 54.[1] As the closest habitation to the Nellis Air Force Range and Area 51, Rachel enjoys a modest celebrity, particularly among aviation enthusiasts and UFO hunters.

at least one person would die, maybe 100. the rest would run like scared little shits while black hawks flew overhead dispersing tear gas and blaring For Whom The Bell Tolls and laughing manically as they dove and rotor washed the crowd.

There were a few produced but I don't think there are heaps given they are useless in rain / fog.

I'm more curious about how you get stationed there

>they just let the people in
>give them free pizza
>show them the empty hangars
>sorry guys no ayy lmaos here

Attached: 1549387761819.png (1795x1795, 878K)

My best guess would be ex-special forces, they are good at what they do and can keep their mouth shut.

>invite everyone in
>take them to a hanger full of revolutionary aircraft
>hyper-sonic cruise, super-sonic choppers ect.
>everyone goes home
>China and Russia spend a fortune trying to catch up
>the guards laugh and drink around the bonfire of wooden mockups

Attached: img066.gif (550x515, 212K)

This desu

There's also this classic they pulled on visitors during the F-117 development.

Attached: u6v5sjxqopfuy9hyqgwe.jpg (841x247, 194K)

The fuck would an ex SF guy do there? Why would he be stationed there if he’s not in the military anymore to begin with? The whole base is a bunch of POGs and you get orders to it the same way you get orders to anywhere else.

You bet your ass they moved one to nevada once that meme picked up steam

Their number one concern is going to be getting guys that won't talk so guys that have already done secret squirrel shit are the clear choice. As for why ex-SF would be interested my thinking is it's a non-deployed role where you can have a normal life with your wife and kids, it doesn't really matter is your knees are fucked if you are basically MP.

Probably, I still think they will just scare anyone off with AH-64s.

You don’t need to be special forces to have a security clearance. It’s literally just another post for an MP. You need to have a higher clearance level there, but that’s it.

They will lockdown hangars and motorpools, all the essential shit. Wouldn't be surprised if they call in PMCs, State Troopers and Nevada National Guard.

It won't be some massacre, if it were it would only motivate others to do so in the future. It will largely be containment and policing the site. There are zero typically consider UFOs, but it is a place where we test are newest shit away from prying eyes.

All the dumbasses signing up for this will be disappointed, because they won't find what they think they will. Federal fines and charges out their asses and nothing meaningful uncovered. That is what they will most likely find.

You know the red letters at the bottom of military installation signs? It says use of lethal force authorized. Go try to climb the fence and see what happens.

I still find it funny as fuck that it is public knowledge the base was built to test planes, flying triangles were seen 10 years before the B-2 was de-classified and retards still think it's full of Ayyys.

As for what is actually there I'm thinking some hyper-sonic cruise missile to meet the demand for a 30 minute global precision strike.

Only last year a truther was shot 32 times jumping the fence.

>They moved us after like a week of the facebook event going viral
>us
user, do you have something you need to tell us?

The mental image i just had of that brought a smile to my face.

They'd probably move anything exciting out of the base before the zerg rush happened

>PHOTOGRAPHY OF THIS AREA IS PROHIBITED

Attached: horry borter.jpg (1507x864, 78K)

Anyone have that story saved about the protestors who tried to pry open a nuclear missile silo?

>implying there's anything exciting in the base
All the cool stuff is in a secret base that no one knows exists

While most cool shit would be elsewhere I still think the general area is going to have planes because the geography allows them to fly unseen in the valleys and they can emergency land on the flats.

Exactly, Would the military really keep the green bastards in a known facility?

Attached: IMG_3694.jpg (471x388, 94K)

We all know if you shot about 10 of 400,000 zoomers the rest would either scatter or pull out their phones to video while scattering.

Sure you know, people believe what they want to believe. You want to believe in aliens and UFOs, that is what they'll chase. By definition, , any aircraft you cannot identify is a UFO, doesn't mean they are other-wordly.

It is stupid-simple, but many split straws. Personally I would love for us to find evidence of intelligent life outside ourselves (as I expect there is), but that metric of evidence has not been made.

I bet they keep them in underground facilities in Antarctica, they probably repurposed those Nazi bases they found there after WWII.

>not charging a few bucks for entering in the field
Senpai...

i mean with the shit the nazis were working on can you blame them?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Vegas is less than an hour drive away, it's really not that far north.

Most likely outcomes if, and only IF they actually do it.
>government gets to test secret non lethal area denial/crowd control weapons
>government mercs them all

Attached: Area51 assault loudout.png (878x980, 355K)

Local police would remove the trespassers.
/thread

you can't /thread your own post, you massive fucking faggot.

Local police and sheriff's office will arrest around 2 belligerent people, and the remaining 15 people who showed up will walk away.
Fucking nothing will happen, as usual.

Ding dong
Open your butt

They probably would mow everyone down, and classify the corpses as top secret. Then burn the bodies to get rid of the evidence, like how all waste there is burned due to being classified.

If they show up,they gon'get Noramndied

Local police would patrol the boundaries, which is pretty easy considering theres only two roads in and out, and for quite some distance too. On top of that the grounds are already LITTERED by "camo dudes" (private military) whose sole job is to keep watch for hikers, dirtbikers, etc that try and get too close.
Mind you this would all be for nought. Anybody with half a brain stem would assume that the government probably moved shit out of there during the last 50 somewhat years the general public has been theorizing about Area 51. To that effect, we live in the digital age, which it utilized fully by the government specifically to counteract stupid shit like this.
Why in this day and age would they keep any physical evidence of nefarious activities at a facility highly rumored for decades to be a front?

i remember seeing one in a phot during a riot in oakland. it was mounted in the bed of a black chevy colorado. not sure if it actually got used on people though

you're under arrest for trespassing on a closed thread
/thread

The same reason for why Ft. Huachuca has been THE military intelligence training center for the entire country for the past 30 years: they're good at their fucking jobs.

MASTURBATING FREAKS! MASTURBATING FREAKS! WEIRD FLEX BUT OK!

They would get gunned down like the retards they are, they have a pretty big range that if you enter it their eyes are on you. Why do you think that anyone that gets close is told to fuck off by some armed guard or a guy in a suit?

Yes. Nobody died trying to rush anything and anyone who says otherwise is commiting treason.

SF's training and mission statement has literally, absolutely nothing to do with guarding static installations. You have no fucking clue what SF does but still you want to speak authoritatively for some reason.

Here's what they ought to do:
> zoomies show up and given a number
> number is ticket for obstacle course
> make it through the obstacle course, they show you a fancy plane or hologram shit IDK
> demonstrate something shiny, just let the veil slip for a moment
> then they shuffle you into a room full of navy recruiters
it
s perfect

Attached: 220px-Loss_comic.jpg (220x278, 26K)

You're brainless.
They would never "call in PMCs"

So, they'll win.
Cool.

This morning at 1:22 am the Ship was to the left of the Moon...

Attached: UFO.jpg (720x960, 98K)

9:40 pm 7/13 the Ship was to the right of the Moon.

Attached: UFO 7-13.jpg (720x960, 120K)

2:13 am 7/14 the Ship moved to the lower right of the Moon.

I've seen the Moon the past 7 nights...

None of the photos were taken on Earth. Greetings from another Planet like Earth. ; )

Lrads are absolute dog shit.
I've been hit by them on 3 separate occasions and I've been to concerts that were louder.
The only way they're useful is by annoying people away.

All this BS about getting mowed down. A couple of nigs waling around armed or trying to storm okay but if it really were a mob, no fuggin way. PR nightmare. Look at city riots.

Here's the pic

Attached: UFO 7-14.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>mowing down civilians is fun

true Jow Forumsommandos would want a long, drawn out battle with pitched combat and heroes on both sides

Attached: 1134.jpg (1313x1073, 130K)

This

Attached: 1562865076133.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

What is a planet?

They did during katrina.

they were going to but decided it would be cheaper to put christopher kyle at the top of a billboard and he could just shoot looters

"They cant stop all of us."

I just love that line. If a ton of people do show up, they'll probably be met by personnel stating they'll be arrested if they continue. Then there will be tons of teargas and pepper spray.

Nothing. They'd lock everything up and wait for people to leave.
Those who think they'd start shooting are fucking morons. It would cause chimpouts and anyone wearing camo uniforms would become a target. So yeah, nothing would happen.

Attached: 1562460852969.jpg (789x900, 109K)

This
They do what all police do in these situation, gas the fuck out of them, keep their shit contained and drag off leaders and troublemakers until momentum is gone and the crowd disperses
They're not gonna fucking open up on thousands of civvies

nigga there is a house in

No more air force at Area 51. Just contractors

Well if there really was "something" they probably move it somewhere else and let those idiots in to arrest.

Attached: 1553657526017.jpg (640x733, 82K)

They build an Applebee's franchise there the week before the attack

The group has 500,000 people saying they are going, if they many people zerg rushed, some would get in.
That's assuming the base was suprised and didn't plan for it, but if that level of people showing up was actually expected the government would use tactics to split them up and slow them down before even reaching the wire.

>no city LEO
>county sherriff has 3 deputies on duty
>state police have ~100 on duty officers in the whole state ar a given time, mostly around Las Vegas
>500,000 naruto's show up

Area 51 is guarded by PMC you dunce.

If anywhere near that number of people would show up, they'd mobilize all the NV nasty girls

>two roads in, two roads out for a dozen miles
>miles long hike/drive once you enter the perimeter
>perimeter guarded by contractors who are already positioned and camouflaged in an area they know like the back of their hands
>all to reach an official military installation
Yeah no you're totally right, I mean zerg rushing worked well for the Soviets, yeah?

Never underestimate someones determination to see some alien titties.

I'd assume a lot of people would get seriously injured and a few would die, probably not from base security though, the desert would fuck most people up. That area is simply just not developed enough to sustain 300k+ people arriving in any capacity, never mind no government is silly enough to fire live ammo into crowds of that size, especially of the survival of the state itself is not in question.

There is no aliens lmao

>The group has 500,000 people saying they are going
No military on the planet has fielded an army of that size in one small area with damn near unlimited resources at their disposal.
It's a logistical nightmare.
500k civilians aren't going to make it out there.

>record the entire thing and upload it online
That's odd. There's suddenly no cell service here.

It won them the franco/prussian war, sino Japanese war, WWI, WWII, and the Winter War.
They won the battle so stalin grad with only 7 or so to 1 casualties [7 Russian deaths to 1 german] assuming the people trying to get into area 51 had the element of surprise (and weren't just memeing online) it would be something like 5,000-50,000:1 in favor of the zoomers

>zerg rushing worked well for the soviets
It did. They had enough bodies to make it work. granted it wont work for the area 51 rushers. They arent running under the pretense that "deserters will be shot" like the soviet zergs were. You need that kind of persuasion to make a zerg rush work

What’s a good desert themed subtitle for :
Operation ArcLight 2

Attached: C9E41946-2F78-4585-80D2-0C43C0F15BBB.jpg (286x191, 6K)

I'll remember that when only 100-200 people actually show up like every other internet meet n greet and they either call it off or get royally fucked

I'm speaking of the theoretical, if everyone were to attempt to follow through.
In reality I'd be suprised if more than 100 show up, and even more suprised if anyone actually tries to run in.

Not him but the zerg rush is not and never was a real thing

It's the only reason hoya got so many kills

>zerg rush was never a thing ever
Wat? Fuck man even the fucking iranians used it. Ever heard of the Basij?

You say that like
>there arent a literal dozen bright red signs saying do not continue you WILL be shot
>its guarded by our military
>its not an official Air Force base
>this is a heavily supported movement by the populace
People would enter, they'd issue warnings, then proceed to take action if you continue from their comfy hideout positions, because guess what? You're now declared yourself a threat to national security.
Nothing would come of it. They would shrug and point at the signs while the general public laughs at you for thinking "hmmm surely they dont MEAN it, you know?"
The only public outcry would be from antigunners who would do their typical "why did they have to shoot them why didnt they like shoot the ground in front of them"

And the Japs.
And the Chinese
And the Russians

>all the losers

Attached: 1560807689570.jpg (725x555, 221K)

What is Pickett's Charge?