Beretta 3032

Who else has a Beretta 3032 for EDC and why does it make me feel so warm and fuzzy when I hold one?

Attached: 4DC9AB87-5B7F-49B1-BBE5-C880852666EA.png (803x600, 415K)

is that the fucking mag release right where your palm goes

tip up barrels are cute, beretta does them best.
only if you hold it in the wrong hand

You have to push the mag release on the 3032 fairly deep so it doesn’t really get in the way that I’ve noticed.

Literally the best summer pocket carry out there.

My LGS has one and they just reduced the price on it. I'm tempted except for the fact that I know Berettas have a funky sight picture. You have to aim a lot higher on the target compared with pretty much every other handgun on the market, and I don't like that.

>sighting a .32 acp midget gun
Point shooting is your friend, user.

I love mine. Super concealable and the controls/trigger feel great.

I like this gun. I almost bought one. I hate how the slide doesn't hold back after the last round. What's wrong with me?

Yes it's pretty great, I got the wood grips for it during Beretta's last sale.

>t.handlette

I have a 21a that I carry sometimes. I want to get a 3032 someday to add to my collection of pocket guns. I have a 21a in .25 and 22lr, a 950 in .25 and a colt jr in .25.

>Point shooting is your friend, user.
Fuck off. You never take your guns to the range? God damn, I hate people like you who post on Jow Forums.

nigger what

>Do you really not understand the point of a pocket 32?

Attached: 4E884388-E909-4C8B-AFC7-5556DCE4F940.jpg (438x409, 14K)

You're too stupid to even understand why you're stupid.

It's not a gun for IPSC shooting. Obviously I take it to the range, but I'm not trying to shoot tight 50 yard groups or something. It's a tiny gun for shooting people at near spitting distance.

I'm glad you're having good success shooting all those people.

But when I shoot paper targets at the range, I like it when my bullets go where I tell them to go.

I just said that the gun is primarily meant for point shooting, dude. I don't know why that upsets you so much.

Attached: 1560974471873.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

I don't EDC mine, I have heard of the cracking issues, mine never has had an issue.

Also for some reason it's a fucking dead on mouse gun. 7yrds nice tight groups.

To be fair it's collecting dust anymore as I've got different fire arms, but it's fun to pop off here and there.

Drink bleach.

I REALLY want one for pocket use. I love the DA/SA action which all my pistols have (LTT for HD, Brig Inox for winter edc). I can live with the 32’s mediocre performance, thumb safety which hopefully wouldn’t engage in the pocket, and crappy sights.
Like all pocket guns my major concern is reliability. Of those who actually own one, how is the pistol in this regard

You need to pay attention to the manual. If you use the wrong ammunition it will jam constantly. If you use ammo that isn't too heavy/spicy it will serve you well.

I see, I’m okay with ammo pickiness if it’s close to 99% with what it likes.
How does it respond to running dry?

One really underrated feature of this gun is the tip up barrel. Sure, it helps with racking which is important because guns like these are popular with ladies and the elderly.
More importantly it allow the gun to be decocked safely without the need for a decocking mechanism. This is crucial because the added complexity and bulk from a decocking system would probably take it out of the realm of pocket carry. Really cool on Beretta’s part

Cracking issue was on the older thinner batches.
Newer ones are fixed, I was worried when I bought mine that it was an older release because of the style of packaging, but it turned out it's a 2009 that someone kept in a drawer unfired.

Also neat if one of your hands/arms are disabled, easily readied with one hand.

This kind of attitude belongs somewhere else. There is something to be said for polite disagreements

That’s another good point
On a side note people who own them should post pics! A thread about a gun as handsome as this one without pics is a crime

I bought mine second hand it I want to say 07? I've had her a long time. Glad that issue is sorted.

Pics are good.

Attached: grun.jpg (1427x2113, 624K)

Is yours blued or Inox?
Also, pls post pics

Well I guess that covers both of my points user
Beautiful gun user. The wood and leather holster are muito Jow Forumsino

Blued, plastic grips.

I'll have to dig it out it's not fancy but she's done me well.

Well lubricate is a plus but it doesn't need to be soaking wet. I only lightly oil mine.

Just got a pocket holster for mine today.

Attached: F15DF5BA-B9BB-47B2-BA1E-114D25D13A1A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

I need wood grips now fuck

Attached: IMG_0256_exported_4904130631972119574.jpg (1227x920, 251K)

Bump

haha you are so mad

Did the frame cracking issues ever get fixed?

it got fixed long ago. The issue was people were shooting +p out of it and it couldn't handle it

The newer ones are a little beefier to fix that issue. I'm not sure when the cut-off date is but newer ones made in the last few years should be fine

Not true
The 3032s would crack with standard pressure 32 before they thickened the slide

The new ones are really beefy. It’s a pretty fat little gun but it feels good in the hand.

Mine is 1996 production, no cracks yet

Attached: 0F273604-649D-464C-B3D4-A51130F79E36.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)