So they were starving and their food was rotting, contaminated with lead, and obviously killing them

So they were starving and their food was rotting, contaminated with lead, and obviously killing them.

Why didn't they just poke holes through the ice and catch all the fish they could eat?

Attached: the_terror.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2ingZBBDr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They tried that: there wasn't much fish to catch and they probably died from exposure anyway. It was a pretty metal way to go.

Attached: bears.png (800x293, 690K)

Wrong board, faggot

>Why didn't they just poke holes through the ice
One of the men proposed to.

actually , its a series the terror

actually , fish is a food

Actually >>/soc/ fish are friends, not food.

actually since OP is a faggot

youtu.be/I2ingZBBDr4

OP's pic is from the TV show the Terror but this video is very good and about the story behind it.

It's pretty Jow Forums cause they go inna ice and shoot invisible bears and eat people

Attached: 1563060976388.gif (750x425, 3.51M)

Attached: 1562459155193.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

Attached: 1437401774341.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

finally we got the right answer

joe forgot fishing poles

kek

Attached: 1523837224812.jpg (1297x977, 810K)

so all threads?

>pretty metal way to go.
>starvation
>lead poisoning
>scurvy
>pretty metal

what?

this isn't Jow Forums but while we are on such a topic I am curious if anyone knows what kind of weapons like rifles or cannons they may have taken with them at the time. I like antique weapons.

Attached: 1498786901878.png (506x513, 218K)

The became too thick and strong to allow for that.

If they had the ability to penetrate the ice, they would have freed their own boat and left.

IIRC they had ordinance and tried to blow holes in the ice in order to GTFO. This failed however.

Is pregnant Anne Frank in it?

If not, it's not /his/-related

Attached: dixiewave.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

What guns would you bring on a tuunbaq hunt?

Attached: untitled.413_0.jpg (600x462, 24K)

Like, literally heavy metal

Oh, so not modern?

Attached: DoRh5IhX0AcFNtm.jpg (1080x1117, 76K)

you stupid faggot millennials. the only reason you know about shit like this is because its a tv show? ive read and studied this expedition extensively and will keep all the data for myself im not even going to share one drop of information. you pathetic little pokemon faggots wouldnt know history or manliness if it suckerpunched you in the face. fuck off all of you

>I know more than you about an obscure pack of retards
K.

.796 calibre brunswick rifles.

drop the faggy shit about manliness and hitting you in the face and this is the beginning of a pretty decent 7/10 meme

You dare question my manhood?!

I heard that the whole thing about tinned food poisoning was a farce made up by those arrogant brits because they couldn't possibly just admit they were simply ill planned and ill prepared and ignorant

Kek no. It was a valid hyposthesis, but any source of lead poisoning was more likely to cope from the desalination tank. Can't remember if the bodies found tested positive for it or not.
>arrogant brits
Inferiority complex
>ill planned and ill prepared and ignorant
Well planned, well prepared, knowledgable, and braver and better men than you.

>not going to share one drop of information
>immediately baited into giving up all his information

Different poster, faggot.

Boomer the post

Lol in Canada this is literally taught to children in school