Best steel framed wonder nine for $800-900? Something to pass down like a family sword

Best steel framed wonder nine for $800-900? Something to pass down like a family sword.

Attached: 32660-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C3Z-kVFamgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SIG P220 LEGION 10MM

OP your pic is not steel framed. You can find a Hi Power for under 900 if you look close enough

And BHPs are an original wonder nine, and will not only retain their value but increase as they stopped making them a few years ago

Attached: 62386542_2215438075205902_6414666044647931904_n.jpg (640x640, 63K)

mk25

>Something to pass down like a family sword.

Attached: 1422852741005.jpg (600x579, 29K)

S&W 5906
Stainless steel frame
15 round magazine standard
Built like a brick shit house

Ruger P90 series. Don't remember the exact model numbers but my dad has a .45acp he got in the 80's that will chew up anything you run through it

lets be real.
your tranny son on state mandated hrt will be turning in your collection to the feds the instant you drop

>tfw nu-Jow Forums already forgot that traps can be into guns

>Ruger
>pass down like a fambly sword

5906 is a crime scene gun, bruh.

>made in india out of human feces

You selling yours for $900?

Obviously not pic related

Guaranteed replies.

Guaranteed brain damage

mediocre scotch would rather drink glenmorangie or a good islay like ardbeg or laphroaig, all 3 of which are very very very affordable. but personally I'm a bourbon guy I just find myself reaching for it tbhfamalamadingdong. Niice pistol tho, I like it

Unironically a 1911. Save up some.

lol not your pic

Not that user, but monkey shoulder is a very tastey blended scotch.

Why not BitCoin
if it does what they say it gon do then you can buy a small armory with that if it hits. YOu pas a gun to your stupid offspring they prolly shoot tehmselvres.

Attached: eminem.jpg (560x375, 61K)

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

CZ 75 BD, not even that expensive.

>islay
>not octomore
>highland
>not oban

remember that traps always were and always will be a freak show exhibit
"accepting" them is a 2013+ lgbt psyop

buy him a gun, not a bird asshole. this aint fucking /an/

>1911
>wonder 9

never had a chance to try octomore but it sounds gerat, $$$ tho
same with oban, had me a pour just a few weeks ago at a wedding, it was excellent, but $$$$$$$
I'm a cheap bastard so that's why I reach for glenmorangie for highland.
wasn't saying monkey shoulder was bad, I guess I shouldn't have said anything, it's a fine scotch. A little too sweet for me, reminds me of chocolate syrup, but I get its appeal
would like to try octomore some day, it's just so expensive. so I stick with laphroaig & ardbeg 10yr
for bourbon there are so many great ones $30-40. Although best bourbon I've had was a particular bottle of Blantons I found at retail price. Good barrel that one. I'd never paid over $50 for a bottle of bourbon, but I figured I'd try it. I had read such a hit or miss reputation, glad I got a good one. Plus the bottle looks great, going to hang onto it for a while

I mean, this is pretty much a wonder 9

Attached: image625955-cb5ca3f58abc73982fb87eebf58e8891.jpg (590x332, 50K)

And it's pretty much a $3000 1911

cz75

p88

Can't think of a better answer than this.

CZ SP-01 Tactical

So there hasn't been any significant advancements in 80 years beyond replacing steel with polymer?

you know that you can get more modern redos that are all steel for like 300$ right? The arcus, the FEG, a couple of other ones too.

Good idea, but, don't drop $$$ on a collector piece - a gun should be used.

the current ones out there are in ROUGH shape from AIM Surplus. Look for individual sales on gunbroker, but, you got my idea to a T.

I was going to suggest one of the Smith 6XXX line.

you know, you like the islays, and for that you can be an honorary scotch guy. No Highland faggots in this thread.

That said , I'm a gin man personally.

a wonder you'll get nine shots before an FTE.

I got that era, 1998 P220 on GunBroker for 470 bucks. Gun hadn't been shot once. Just slideracked to death.

>all these replies
>not one m9

Attached: 1562381349425.gif (512x807, 469K)

Attached: pastalavista.jpg (485x491, 23K)

gib delicious (You)

Attached: 1554408276599.jpg (722x712, 80K)

That's a big wonder nine.

CZ 75 sp 01 shadow, or any CZ 75 for that matter.

Ok, not to completely sperg out but really think for a second how polymer changed the scene.

I have a glock34 with nearly 6" barrel, 17 rounds, polymer frame. 1 pound 14 ounces.

Also have a steel frame Star BM. 3.75" barrel 8+1 in a steel magazine. 2 pounds 8 ounces.

10 ounces, nearly a pound less weight with nearly twice as much barrel with twice as much capacity.

Now when you think about how corrugated cardboard boxes revolutionized the shipping industry when they were previously using heavier wood boxes, and you're missing the big picture here.

So anyway, polymer frames were a huge leap in handgun technology.

Attached: 0714191117-1.jpg (2536x1972, 1.12M)

My polmer rant was meant for this guy.

Was thinking the same thing. Technically, it's an aluminum alloy and not steel, so i gave everyone the benefit of the doubt that they're just pedantic fucks

>how corrugated cardboard boxes revolutionized the shipping industry when they were previously using heavier wood boxes
So you're basically saying they went light at the expense of longevity/durability?

Traps are Jow Forums.

Attached: 6A6DFCF8-E37F-4EEE-BB45-00A7A69B216F.jpg (1575x2100, 1.14M)

the guns I listed were all steel too my guy. I was commenting htat you can get steel wonder 9s without paying for the BHP name.

In fact, I'd say you really shouldn't get one overall - they're large for what they do even vs. other single-action all steel guns.

Based. Normies get out.

Attached: 46809054_2174856946165517_20372624322356092_n.jpg (478x598, 78K)

Never have been never will be. All they do is shit up this board and drive up suicide rates.

For you.

Then add to the statistic already and quit shitting up the board with your arbitrary morality.

Feisty aren't you, I would be too if I couldn't tell if I was a boy or a girl.

I mean you can enjoy fantasizing about fucking dudes in the ass. Doesn't mean you aren't a faggot. Usually those weird fetishes happen because getting laid by an attractive girl is so outlandish you start latching on to something else. Wonder what your dad would think about you being a degenerate low test shitbag that fapped to fucking dudes in the ass? You're probably a noguns leftie type and no one would mourn if you offed yourself.

There's always a trade off for sure. I'm this case it is the loss of what I'd consider over-engineered durability.

Sure you take a chance at cracking the frame if you pistol whip someone but you have nearly 20 rounds in your sidearm so there's an even smaller probability you'll need to do that.

Other than pistol whipping, what normal operations would cause your frame to break?

Yea sorry bro, many to reply to the guy above you.

I agree though, although aesthetic, steel frame 9s are outdated in the optics and weight and price areas.

Star BM are good if someone wanted a cheap one to fill a niche

Anybody ever put a serious number of rounds through one?

>glenmorangie
>ardbeg
>laphroaig
Ah
I see you are a man of taste as well

Bought mine for 170$ out the door.

Put about 700 rounds through it.
It doesn't like brass unless it's 147gr sunsonic. Which is fine since it eats steel case 115gr without problem. Probably a worn recoil spring.

Biggest issue I ran into recently was the rear sight post coming loose so I have to buy a bore sight to realign it. Before this it shot ok. Good enough to kill a man.

beretta and sigs both tend to be aluminum frame steel slide

Was that nig supposed to represent your nig like inability to understand simple concepts?

What an imbecile of massive proportions. I hope no one takes your post seriously. Jesus Christ...

Smith and Wesson 669 in stainless. Cool looking gun and built like a tank.

Attached: 20181023092322_SW_m.jpg (520x403, 21K)

Monkey Shoulder is for mixing. Why user? Why?

Weight isn't bad. For any gun there's a weight that would be too high and a weight that would be too low. Obviously for carrying less is always better but for shooting you want something in the middle.

Or why is Walther making an all steel version of the ppq?

If you aren't carrying it all day steel is better.

>goes on board where majority of users are white men
>gets angry that white men don't like his Jew installed filth and degeneracy

>Usually those weird fetishes happen because getting laid by an attractive girl is so outlandish you start latching on to something else.

Well put, this why 99% of the time, most degenerates look like utter physical failures and mental cases. They're unwanted on a genetic level, they know that the idea of scoring a nice looking girl who will be decent wife material is slim to none, so they start adapting their sexuality. I've documented this type of descent before.

>went to gf's church
>met her friends
>found out one of them was gay
>gf told me that he wasn't originally gay but because he never scored a woman well into his late 20s he became gay for attention and companionship

Rather than work hard to score a woman, or improve himself, he found it easier to turn into a homo. It's good that genetic failures don't procreate but the problem is their bitterness at what is unobtainable for them is constantly causing problems.

Also as someone who owns an sp01 with a tlr 1 attached in my opinion 45 Oz is not too heavy.

Polymer frames do not double capacity nor do they increase barrel length, its purely coincidental. Nice star though.

Attached: 66488537_1439649972843144_6810801181984555008_n.jpg (562x750, 26K)

I just don’t get the wonder nine aspect to this.

Maybe I’m a retard, but my gut tells me that an older revolver would be much better for this

not bad taxidermy

i think passing traps and trannies r ok

If you go with a CZ, get a Shadow version and some heavy duty trigger return springs from CZ Custom.
You lose the firing pin block, the roll pin that retains the firing pin, have a better trigger, and two replacement springs should go at least 50k rounds for $15.
Maybe have it milled for either Novak or LPA sights.

My dream is a matte Stainless frame, sent out for front and rear strap checkering, non firing pin block trigger group, Tactical Sport long slide in 9mm DLC black, race Hammer, DLC controls and funnel, accu bushing installed in the slide.
DA,SA.
Would likely end up costing $2k.
Get a new A01 at that price.
Happy with my Shadow 2.

>I mean

CZ 75

> Heirloom

Attached: AC35EC9E-763C-472C-9F40-12FED3762BE7.jpg (228x320, 21K)

A man of taste among our midst, I see.

Attached: CZ-75-SP01-Shadow-Viper-17.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

CZ-75

For something that you'd want to pass down like a family sword, better make it insanely expensive and uncommon so that your descendants will think "If I sell or lose this, my ancestor will rise from the grave just to choke me with my own intestines."

For me I'd throw down $3000 for a Pardini GT9.

Attached: a4401813-dd63-412b-9709-d73d2259f749.jpg (768x516, 112K)

If I could get one of those German 6 inch/120mm slides, a guy in Alabama can do the rest.
Trigger work I can do myself.

Isn't the waiting list over a year long for a complete long slide conversion from that guy?
We never see them over here.
Closest thing here is a CZ Custom LS-P or a Bull Shadow.
LS-P in SA pictured.
Bull Shadow in video.
youtu.be/C3Z-kVFamgE

Attached: cz_75_shadow_cts_ls_accu_.jpg (300x300, 10K)

You’re that fucking faggot who runs that normiebook page, aren’t you? Please just kill yourself. You don’t even have real gender dysphoria; you’re just some attention seeking internet “sadboi” who thinks having tits will improve your quality of life. And you’re half nigger to boot. You belong on a cross.