What is a good carry gun for someone who doesn't care about guns?

Attached: 1561288557179.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luckygunner.com/lounge/the-best-22-lr-handguns-for-concealed-carry/amp/
tacticalprofessor.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

famas

Glock 19. You're a faggot. Delete this thread and kill yourself for posting this bait.

Attached: perlman.png (569x703, 441K)

O... Oh my...

Attached: 1549162584745m.jpg (904x1024, 122K)

SW shield 2, or glock brand glock. Or even the Ruger security 9 full size/ compact for a budget

>le christ chan
>le baste christ chan thottie xd!
kill yourself you utter nigger

This

M109 or a railway gun.

Attached: M109.jpg (290x174, 9K)

Attached: BOOMer.jpg (1024x837, 112K)

thank you

>not discussing OP
>calling men nigger over fetish on mongolian basket weaving forum
>being this gay
no you kill yourself you nigger faggot tree monkey spade darkskinned coon

this is unironically an excellent niche for a 38 revolver

A .22lr or .22 magnum J frame.
>easy to conceal
>little to no maintenance required
>light recoiling rounds but at the cost of ballistic effectiveness
>much harder to negligently discharge than a semi auto (longer, deliberate trigger pull)
>a cylinder is easier to verify if loaded or unloaded compared to a semi auto where a chambered round could be missed

The biggest enemy of a non-dedicated shooter is an ND. They’re more susceptible to an ND than have to actually use a firearm defensively.

Here’s some good resources on this exact subject
>Luckygunner’s pocket gun series of articles and videos
luckygunner.com/lounge/the-best-22-lr-handguns-for-concealed-carry/amp/

Prof. Claude Werner’s website; snubby revolver expert
tacticalprofessor.wordpress.com/
>hurr glawk nineteen!!1

Imagine being this fucking ignorant giving such useless, shitty faggot advice that has zero substance and then thinking you’re hot shit. Some people aren’t interested in guns as much as most of us, there’s options for people like that. I can guarantee you don’t carry a first aid kit on you, yet you still think you’re smart. I carry a Glock 19, btw
On the right track but a .38spc revo will be unpleasant for someone to shoot. Even with wadcutters, they can be a pain to place rounds accurately. Would recommend a smaller caliber desu

Attached: AE26CE47-8A06-4BD9-9A1D-364C70825E7C.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

Okay, so why do you carry a Glock 19?

kikestain larpers are cancer.

If you are going to lust after catholic qts, at least go for thicc latinas like a true patrician

>recommending striker fire no safety guns to newfags who just want to carry
they'll glockleg themselves. people who "don't care about guns" need DA/SA or DAO for safety.

The best pocket carry gun is a 380acp with a 3 inch barrel, using federal premium HST ammo.

Just get a 22lr revolver.

You seem pretty triggered by the sight of women. Are you gay, mayhaps?

True heterosexuality wants hot girls to die. Thirsting after them is simpcuck tier

>Okay, so why do you carry a Glock 19?

Because it has features I like in a carry gun, has large aftermarket and I can shoot it well. Not everyone can or wants to carry a Glock 19 which is why smaller guns exist and there are exceptions to be made for other people who have different needs.
>I have arthritis, is this M&P Shield EZ in .380 a good id-
>Glock 19 faggot
come on now.
DA/SA is just as bad of an idea. Yes, DA triggers are less likely to be ND’d but will someone untrained remember to decock? DA/SA is for the more dedicated shooter. LEM and DAO would be better options if we’re talking semi autos but a solid HD gun for the non dedicated shooter would be a DAO spurless .38 K-Frame for home defense.

Some people will just be better served taking a Shivworks ECQC course or at least reading about MUC, attending a Stop The Bleed course, carrying a basic IFAK, flashlight and maybe even some pepper spray. A gun is only a certain tool for a certain problem and not every problem requires the use of a gun.

Attached: 619B4E2F-F9D6-4D44-ADAE-87B75DE4BECD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

>For someone who wants to carry a gun but not train with it
Pepper spray