Im worried Jow Forums. Tiny angry women are my fetish...

Im worried Jow Forums. Tiny angry women are my fetish. What if I pop a boner while getting smoked by a qt DI at bootcamp?

Attached: 08a616d5e66993647234efc7ffe007f0.jpg (550x412, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16c4lv3xEBg
marines.mil/Portals/59/.../MCO P1326.6D W CH 2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIs will bend down and scream at it until it goes away

I wud culm

Our sister flight had a midget blonde MTI with big tits. We called her 5 feet of fury. She was hot

>be me
>in jrotc when in high school
Inb4 last month
>very short qt in class
>got to order her around in formations
>popped a boner so fucking hard

Mission Accomplished.

I'd probably let a cute female push me so hard I'd get heat stroke or have a heart attack. The combination of being scared, aroused and ashamed and wanting to impress would drive me to near fatal limits

You will he generally too tired and otherwise occupied for an erection at boot camp.

When I was in that in HS there was this cute Puerto Rican girl. Goddamn she had BUNS

If its a real boot camp you’ll be too busy dealing with their bullshit to get horny in their presence. Once they leave you can jack off to the thought of them after lights out in the head

lol how do you take this seriously?

youtu.be/16c4lv3xEBg

air force isn't military, keep it off Jow Forums

This is now my fetish

Attached: EB215DAF-564C-45B0-908E-CD64A1167A2D.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>Every career enlsited Marine should expect to be screened or volunteer for a special duty such as Drill Instructor, Recruiting, Marine security Guard, or Marine Corps Security Forces.

marines.mil/Portals/59/.../MCO P1326.6D W CH 2.pdf

Which one is least shit? Yelling at retards as a DI seems like it would be interesting for the first 3 months and then the appeal would die away.

one user had a story about how he was 6ft or so tall and this small 5 ft tall di sgt would shout at him. He had a fetish with being dominated. she starts to screem at him he got a boner. She saw it and she did a silent screem and she went away lol

You will be so fucking tired and stress that it wont even occur to you dude.

As a male Marine recruit, you will hardly even see a female DI.
You would like my wife...

unless you are some bull dyke, you will never see a female DI except at a distance and will most likely never interact with them

Weak b8

You only get female DI if you're a female. You only see them if your male if you're east of the Mississippi and get sent to vacation.. I mean Parris Island instead of based San Diego

t. SEAL

>t.Hollywood Muhreen

>that redhead at 0:42

Where are you located? If west of the Mississippi you wont even encounter them. They only train men on the West Coast.

>What if I pop a boner while getting smoked by a qt DI at bootcamp

Are you aware of sportsdick? When doing intense exercise your blood is preoccupied elsewhere and you won't be able to keep a hardon.

Marine Security Guard from what I've heard. Those are the embassy guys from what I understand.

"I would cum if a female DI screamed at me" is the new "I would punch a DI if he got in my face"

Attached: 1269.jpg (361x351, 15K)

I had a female CC who was all my fetishes rolled into one. My height, ripped, short blonde hair, and angry as fuck. I did everything I fucking could to spend more time with her, volunteered for drill, whenever we split up for shit I went with her. Unfortunately she was a lesbian, but she was still fun to be around towards the end of boot camp.
t. Coastie

>she was a lesbian

That just means she likes what I like.

>Tiny angry women are my fetish

Attached: based_and_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

There are other options as well. For example being an instructor at your MOS school. Most of the guys I knew who reenlisted ended up doing a stint as an infantry instructor or as an embassy guard. The embassy guard duty station is by far the best, but to be assigned it you can't be married which excludes a lot of career guys. On embassy duty you get to walk around foreign capitals in your Dress Blues all the time and you get showered with pussy. A friend of mine spent 3 years in Estonia and met a conservative traditional white woman to marry.

Her being ripped, angry, and having short hair should have been your first clues.

Attached: offending wood.jpg (638x644, 91K)

females and rectum worshipers in army...kek...USA so funny freak show.

Why can't I find a straight girl like that

How’s the baseball games?

Because straight girls are stupid faggots.

Is it possible to OD on saltpeter?

>Estonia

That sounds like one of the best embassies possible to get assigned to. Glad it worked out for your buddy but the truth is that Embassy duty is a huge coinflip. You could just as easily get assigned to a random third world shithole and be stuck inside the walls of the Embassy for 3 years.

>implying any of them would be cute

Every female CC I had was hot as shit

Based subtle cuckold

Cuc/k/olding is the most Jow Forums fetish

because life is unfair

>being such a cuck you prefer diesel dykes over actual women

Bump

>Once they leave you can jack off to the thought of them after lights out in the head

How common is that? Do people get made fun of for jacking off in basic?

I went the entirety of boot camp without jacking off. There was just never the guarantee of privacy. The stalls in the head didn't even have doors on them so there was literally no option to guarantee yourself privacy. Also, I was typically so exhausted by lights out that all i wanted to do was crawl in the rack and sleep.

>What if I pop a boner while getting smoked by a qt DI at bootcamp?

Start stroking it while maintaining eye contact with the qt DI.

fucking this.

>be half ass asleep
>hear a shower running
>pop head up, im in the top bunk so i can see above the lockers
>cant find our fire watch
>investigate
>thinking he fell asleep filling a mop bucket or something
>ask if he's alright just before i turn the corner to the showers
>dude looks back, dick in hand
>360 about face the fuck back to bed
never talked about it

Attached: 1560975905207.jpg (571x720, 165K)

tfw you'll never get smoked by a short thicc Latina DI

You don't get smoked at boot camp, you only get smoked at special forces

MTI's in the air force are not allowed to get within a funny hat's brim distance away from a trainee anymore, at least in the air force after the rapes in San Antonio

Yup...doing BJJ some of the girls in there are fit and pretty hot and smell good...I thought rolling around all over each other I’d pop a boner and be kicked out, but it never ever happens because I’m not a complete weirdo and I’m trying to do BJJ and not trying to cop sleazy feels on the girls.

I went through in 2017 and that is false. I had plenty of MTIs in my face.

Kek women really can't be intimidating even when they try
Ok boot

Attached: 1560368808887.jpg (480x480, 38K)

You might get some mandatory snatch pounding time if you're not a scraggly 18 year old beta, but it won't be on your terms, welcome to the military, that's how it works here.

>taking manchild karate lessons where you're sparring with females

>latina
>actually finding Las creaturas attractive

The correct word is goblina, user

Wise and logical post unfortunately. Only two cool women of any actual value I know and actually hang out with are both lesbians. One of the too thought she was straight for a long time so I got a few fucks in back then but that's never going to happen again. It sucks that straight women are such trash 90% of the time.

post the greentext

>56%

Sounds like a good/embarrassing story and a good /embarrassing nickname.

Attached: 07gqiiuysyt11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

Do you think they ever punish recruits with their farts?

w-what kind of nick name will she give me?

See

Tiny

NONE OF THOSE 4 FOOT MIDGETS
HAVE SEEN COMBAT

ITS ALL A FUCKING LARP.

THE US ARMED FORCES HAVEN'T BEEN IN A REAL WAR SINCE VIETNAM.

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK YOU FUCKING NAAAATZZZIIIISSSS

My drill sergeant would make me take a knee so she could scream at me and look semi-dignified instead of leaping up like a cartoon character

Lmao

Im going to marry my tsunadere tomboy DI. Then Im going to move to japan and right a manga about it. :3

Attached: 14084.gif (320x240, 335K)

based Tatsuki poster

Attached: 1563060976388.gif (750x425, 3.51M)

>Hey user! if you dont shape up Ill make you PT till you cant walk anymore

wut do?

Attached: 48d4b8587b41d6b243f199f59e478a16--military-women-military-life.jpg (640x640, 88K)

LOL because carrying a box to stand on to scream in your face would be piss poor planning?

Maybe at bootcamp but in the fleet everyone bopos in their racks bb

What if married one and BECAME the dependapottomus. It could be the perfect NEET kommando relationship.

Attached: forrealdoe.jpg (225x225, 15K)

that seems effective. reminds me of the "choke yourself" scene in full metal jacket

>female DS strap on'd me and I haven't told anyone

Don’t let your dreams be dreams. I knew of a DS that was seen holding hands with a former trainee like 1 week after AIT. They’d just gotten out of his vehicle together.

The various ME conflicts don't count as wars? Then why are there so many casualties?

>be at work
>Jow Forumsish job
>Affirmative Action Hires all over
>QT Goblina goes on break for two hours
>was only supposed to be gone for 30 minutes
>she gets back after fucking me over
>"hey where were you?"
>"ARE YOU MY HUSBAND NOW?
>"Well. I certainly want to choke you to death like you were my wife."

She reported me.

Same. Some were very careful to try and not break the diddle prevention rules but some tried their best to work around them or to break them without specifically breaking them. The latter were the better ones because they actually gave a shit about their job while the former just wanted to take off the hat

I meet chicks that are DTF in the army all the time.

>Skinny bodies
>Good attitudes

All the win.

I heard black women in the military are the best

Then everyone clapped

>All the herpes and sharp cases
fixed it for ya

>Tiny angry women are my fetish.
Crossing border checkpoints between the Balkan countries would blow your fucking mind. Tiny petite authoritarians jammed into somehow even smaller uniforms.

Attached: 2147483684.jpg (426x341, 38K)

>Im going to ride you all day

Attached: 469537_10150843404112444_338707843_o.jpg (300x300, 41K)

Not if I'm looking up at those nostrils you're not.

This

bump for reasons

Why I get the feeling that this greentext is reason why certain people now exist on this board

t-tell me more. Are they Qts? Maybe even a little tsunadere.

id choose a goat over a monkey any day of the week

I thought it was guro

DI if you want to be crazy
Combat Instructor if you want to be Jow Forums
Recruiter if you want neither of the previous