Besides hipoints, what are some guns that i can buy 5 at a time for really cheap

besides hipoints, what are some guns that i can buy 5 at a time for really cheap

Attached: Untitled-1-793x526.jpg (793x526, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/100862/rossi rs22fde rs22 semi-automatic 22 long rifle (lr) 18 10+1 synthetic flat da
classicfirearms.com/star-model-bm-9mm-8rd-original-box-manual/
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076171.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-minutemen-15-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-4-6-weeks-delivery.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
khqa.com/news/nation-world/police-kill-man-allegedly-attacking-immigration-prison-07-13-2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

squirt guns usually come in value packs if you go to a party store, and you can legally own one of those bad boys ay champ?

Attached: 1562984813481.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Thats a big fucking pig

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/100862/rossi rs22fde rs22 semi-automatic 22 long rifle (lr) 18 10+1 synthetic flat da
classicfirearms.com/star-model-bm-9mm-8rd-original-box-manual/

4u

Mosin-Nagants or SKS
Milsurp in general

Be carful for the y2k bug
Ur bank account will be kill and Airplanes will fall out of the sky
I pray my gigapet will be ok

Attached: slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Single-shot hammered shotguns.

imagine that running after you to rip your leg off and eat it.

Attached: 1553201765076.jpg (600x450, 57K)

I've seen S&W Shields for $250 at my LGS, they're on the front page of KYGunCo.

Jimenez

¿Qué quieres?

good answers

anything else i can arm 5 people with for like less than 2k?

Yea about $125 a piece

Five 9mm Hi point carbines, 315 each, leaves you 425 for ammo, extra mags and any cleaning supplies you might want.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076171.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-minutemen-15-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-4-6-weeks-delivery.html

Are they first time gun owners....? Because we've had any number of 'arm family & friends' threads, and it always boils down to (1) panic fire is a thing, and (2) sympathy fire is a thing. You give people who aren't even gun-literate a firearm and put them in a life threatening situation and very bad things happen very quickly. At least the experienced fun owner has some of the native self-discipline and gun handling skills to offset the blind mortal fear.

It always boils down to a single shot hammered shotgun with a nice poofy padded sling so they can have their hands free, and maybe a recyclable grocery bag with a box of low-recoil buck and some bottled water and maybe a first aid kit in it.

ignore those custom rolled lowers
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

5 psa’s and 5 hi points

How about some used bolt action hunting rifles instead? With low round capacities and the need to cycle the bolt, you'll help with points 1 and 2, but still have a firearm that is more versatile than a single shot shotgun. This counts doubly if you have a few days to drill them in use of the rifle.

Only problem I could see is ammo cost, but it can be managed and the 2K budget gives him some headroom.

Overpenetration is a thing too. Giving an inexperienced frightened person a durr rifle merely means they will drill holes all the way through the entire neighborhood without hitting anything. Maybe a Ruger American with a cheapie red dot scope in .223. But they still have to aim, and that isn't something Aunt May is going to be able to learn on the fly while she's being attacked or traumatized.

Believe me, it's been hashed out here and elsewhere and the shottie always wins.

Kek

Maverick 88

What ideology is your militia?

Go fuck yourself phil

DOSE NUTS

Next your gonna tell us that when shtf we aren't all going to be able to run innawoods and hunt deer to survive on.

REMOVE OINK

Idt op is arming family lol. Clearly a retarded person because he has to ask for help here finding 5 (identical?) Cheap guns. It's seriously no different than online shopping. Someone this dumb seems up to no good.
khqa.com/news/nation-world/police-kill-man-allegedly-attacking-immigration-prison-07-13-2019
>armed man attacks planned parenthood
>throws firebombs
Political retardation is escalating and a boogaloo may be in the works.

Attached: 20190714_013422.jpg (768x1024, 297K)

Whoops detention center. Sorry, exhausted.

Allow me to congratulate you on having better grammar than most of Mexico
t.Man of the Bean

>buying cheap slavshit in bulk

God I miss those days.

gonna need 5 hi points to take it down

My family in Pennsylvania had a massive pig that acted kind of like a dog. Followed people around and loved scritches. I was bummed when they slaughtered it.

The state fair I used to go to had bigger. It taught me to fear the pig.