That poorfag at the range who has to walk downrange everytime to confirm his shots

>That poorfag at the range who has to walk downrange everytime to confirm his shots
Are you too fucking poor for even cheap binoculars?

Attached: q5OL30E_d.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>Complaining about other people's financial success
>Not just offering him to share yours if it was really that inconvenient for him to check his shots

I'm not doing that again, fucking retard just dropped my binocs and jumped back on his gun.
If you can afford a PSA AR, you can afford a $10 set of ebay binoculars.

dumb frogposter

are you too fat to walk down the fucking range?
fuck, you burgers never fail to surprise. whats next, designated range shart-carts for fat asses to ride from the bench to the target?

Attached: 1559754740736.jpg (800x614, 51K)

>he doesn't walk downrange to mark his shots with a Sharpieâ„¢ brand sharpie
lmao at your life loser

We unironically have to use a golf cart for the longer range I shoot at.

>His rifle shoots so far from MOA he can't place groups in easily to remember places on the paper
Absolute trash, you should never need a sharpie. On top of that, you should be able to remember your shots anyway. Despite what I just said about consistent accuracy.
It's just sad.

The only reason to go downrange is to set your targets, reset, and bring back.

Attached: 1533076890343.png (607x582, 132K)

Is it at least for old slightly cripple boomers and not fat asses?

Attached: 1539193123011.jpg (703x751, 248K)

Well it's 800 yards, you wanna walk that far everytime?

>That poorfag that doesn't have his own range out back but still tries to flex on Jow Forums about spotting scopes of all things
Lmaoing at ur lyfe

Attached: 1559583717282.jpg (480x336, 17K)

MY WIFE SAID 1 ACRE WAS ENOUGH
SHE SAID IT WAS ENOUGH!!!

Attached: 1528327152281.png (320x320, 90K)

Is... is one acre not enough?

Whats a good pair of binoculars?

get a monocular
fuck binoculars

Whats wrong with binoculars? I'm not saving weight, not like I'll throw them in the go bag.

Nothing is wrong with binoculars. A good set can basically do what a spotting scope does, and still be tripoded.

Bigger is always better

you're a stupid fucking faggot, if they can afford to shoot they can afford binoculars.
They just forgot them or didn't bother.

OP is implying that the cost of a cheap set of binoculars is inconsequential and anybody there should have a set. You're just too autistic to not think he is trying to brag about his $50 set of binoculars, apparently.
Also go fuck yourself. As someone that used to go to a public range 15 minutes outside of a college town, I've seen this a lot; college kids are too cheap to buy binoculars on top of their new shitbox rifle and will constantly ask for a cease fire because they can't see their hits.

Do you like having your neighbors up your ass all the time?

no fuck that submissive shit I'm the one who is up my neighbors ass.

>doesn't own his own outdoor range
>calls other people poor