Is it okay to use a recoil pad solely to increase the LoP on shorter stocked guns or is using a "bitch pad"...

Is it okay to use a recoil pad solely to increase the LoP on shorter stocked guns or is using a "bitch pad" unacceptable in any context?

Attached: 124312342314.png (507x456, 184K)

For shit like Soviet guns they were designed for manlets. If you aren't a manlet and the stock is obviously too short for you go ahead and put a pad on. There's nothing wrong with that.

Of course it is. People have been doing that since forever.

who gives a shit? if I could make all my rifles have zero recoil but it had "I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT" engraved I would do it because guns aren't about fashion.

Duct tape a roll of quarters to the buttplate if you're so insecure.

Absolutely fine, particularly with AKs. AKs were made for manlets, so if you're over 5'10 the LOP sucks.

I would even suggest going so far as to wear it as a badge of pride, a beacon to all who would mock you that "I can change the word around me to suit myself, while the best you can do is get get knee extensions and wear lifts, you disgusting fucking midge."

My guns are tailored to me. Anyone's opinion about them will be heard and considered, but that's it.

>You a pussy who can't handle recoil?
Duly noted. Lol

If its on something you might defend yourself or someone elses freedom with, theres absolutely no shame. If its on a levergat or something for sport then yes, you're a bitch.

They help on Aks

Attached: DSC_0514.jpg (1785x1004, 1.56M)

i would engrave that on my gun just because its funny

Use it. Slav stoccs are short because slavs often have either 5 winter coats or body armor.

>if you use any barrel attachments, heavy buffers, or longer than a pistol length gas tube you're a little bitch.
-half of k

Bitch pad is almost necessary for these short stocked russian guns, what the fuck were they thinking?

you're a bitch if you think that our opinions matter
in my opinion, decking out a gun without making it look ugly is a great idea

A lot of people use them that way. Nobody cares and you're a bitch if other people's prejudices make you select a sub-optimal weapon setup for your own use.

They're all malnourished manlets. The typical communist is the size of a capitalist 15 year old girl.

It kinda makes sense from a mass producing standpoint before adjustable stocks were a thing, you can teach a tall guy to use a short stock decent enough to do his job, but you can't teach an utter manlet to use a long stock.

I use a recoil pad on my R92 in .44mag loaded with 315gr. bullets. The gun kicks like a fucking horse, you know nothing.

Only bitches care what others think.
Op youre a bitch

they were designed to be used while wearing a gorka

I have a recoil pad on my NPAP and it's for exactly the reason you stated. I'm 6'0" and have long arms so the gun just wasn't comfortable for me until I extended it with that pad. Now it's perfect.

This is actually the reason I have a recoil pad on my carcano.
>long story short, bubba got to it before I did and fucked it
For some goddamn reason the stock was cut short as fuck, so I stuck a mas recoil pad I had laying around on it, and the extra inch and a half works decently.

The Russians focused heavily on having every infantry unit mounted so they wanted their standard rifles to be quick in and out of vehicles. At least that's what I've been told and it makes sense to me. Or they are manlets, I guess that explanation works too...

A gun from the 50s was designed to be used in conjunction with a pair of pajamas from the 80s? Huh.

I think user's confusing a gorka with a telogreika, gorkas are thin as fuck and wouldn't require a shorter LoP

Yes, I even have an extended buttpad on my AR (6'3" with disproportionately long arms).
The problem is that they generally look like shit as in your picture.

>The problem is that they generally look like shit as in your picture
Indeed they do, they never fit quite right and even if they did they'd still look shitty, unfortunately there's no real away around it unless you get a grind to fit and know exactly what you're doing since they're around $40-$50 compared to the $10 amazon el cheapo.

Attached: 123432141234.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

why would anyone have a problem with making something more convenient?

Because some people care more about strangers approval then they do about comfort. Or overall effectiveness really.

I use one on my ksg because it's painful to shoot. No stock flex to absorb recoil. It helps with lop too.

Attached: 1442721570307.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

You’re so pathetic it physically hurts. Go ahead and do what you want with your gun, the judgement of random strangers shouldn't bother you as much as the fact you felt the need to ask random strangers permission in the first place.

Im 6'5 just put an AR stock on my AK because I'd rather have a gun that fits me than something "authentic"

Imagine not being able to shoulder a .44

No, you're just a bitch.

Depending on your size/frame, the stock on some soviet era guns is going to be too weird as is. Buttpad on mine came with the gun from the previous owner so i know i’m not the only one who had the same idea.
Better than leaving it up on the wall for eternity. I wouldnt lose sleep over it user.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

I use a bitch pad on my m95 styer. Mostly because of length, yes because of recoils. I use the bitch pad a lot. I have the money and time to shoot 8mm and 30.06 all day. If your a newguy shooting 20rds out of a nugget every 2 months, then sure your a tough guy, I'm a bitch.

>if you, your a little bitch
t. all of Jow Forums

as long as you don't incessantly feel the need to validate it screaming
>reee guns too short for me reee 5'9" problems amirite?

if you feel the need to talk about why you have a shoulder pad, you likely don't need it

Are these good?

I had one on mine for a bit. It was gay and fell off all the time. Get an m4 stock

Attached: N64.jpg (4032x2268, 2.68M)

Only shot 150 rounds so far but I know I love it.

It’s always okay to use a recoil pad if you want to. It’s never okay to give a shit what some autists on teh interwebs think about it.

Not that guy, but shit like that is a lot more about the combination of gun and load. My H&R 20gauge sucks to shoot compared to my 835, just like my 1894 was worse than the sporter Enfield or M44

Light guns with heavy loads or fast burns etc

Wasn't it to compensate for thick Russian coats in winter?

>if you do anything i don't do you're wrong
-Jow Forums

Look at these puffy bois, imagine trying to shoulder a nato length stock against all that bulk.

Attached: smoke break.jpg (1440x955, 440K)

stop caring about what other faggots think you faggot.

Attached: 1547355342174.png (355x386, 115K)

An a2 length stock would be miserable to shoot while wearing that.

Dude, I own the same gun as OP (Mine is even carbine version) I've shot the same loads with the same crescent moon buttplate (which he should have too). OP is just a bitch.

w2c?

1) who gives a fuck? If it helps you become a better shot, who gives a shit what others think?
2) no, it's the easiest way to add to LOP
Love my GP pads, super aesthetic and really help grip the shoulder if you live in a rainy area like me and usually have a slick jacket on

GP pads?

It's to compensate for winter wear as well as fit their smaller frame. With even full Western gear on, a Warsaw length stock is perfect.

That's what they are silly willy. They're recoil pads for the GP25.

you’re a little bitch of a manlet if you care what anyone else thinks

This is a comfy pic to me.

People who constantly worry what others think and adjust their life accordingly are the most insufferable people to be around. Nobody likes a fake or superficial person.
You know what people DO love? Humble, down to earth people that are true to who they are.

guns are 100% about fashion you fag

I tend not to give a shit about if I use a recoil pad. I've shot plenty of big guns without recoil pads just fine, I don't need to have my manhood validated by some boomer at the range. If a recoil pad makes it easier to shoot, I'll slap one on there just fine.