Am I a retard for preferring revolvers over semi autos? Everyone says they're the best but I can't stand them...

Am I a retard for preferring revolvers over semi autos? Everyone says they're the best but I can't stand them, and I shoot better with my revolvers. Pic related

Attached: IMG_2280.jpg (750x417, 87K)

Revolvers will outlast them all.

poornigger cope

whatever you are most comfortable, precise, and skilled with is best

Revolvers are not cheap you noguns

Revolvers in general are more accurate, so not surprising that you shoot better with them.

>Barrel is rigid
>Barrel can be very long easily
>consistent triggers with single actions
>heavy to counteract recoil
>method of handling gun is less aggressive
>large variety of calibers
>intuitive function that creates a reward for every shot
>less things to break, and if they do, most likely easily repaired

even worse, nigger

wheel guns aint cheap anymore fudd.

You shoot whatever the hell you want

Attached: 1562654710948.png (615x615, 482K)

Attached: 1563070590985.png (700x400, 152K)

>revolvercuck calling others fudds

It's a different shooting experience for sure. Whatever floats your boat really. In all probability if you need a gun a revolver will be adequate, and if you aren't using it for protection in any case then it doesn't matter. Shoot whatever you like and let haters hate.
Well, a properly made revolver that has been well taken care of can last a long time, but I've had one go out of time and I assure you that it was anything but cheap or easy to fix.

>revolvers
>poornigger
Try again nogunz.

no. especially a ruger revolver like your pic will be 100x more reliable. 100x more intimidating. and if you shoot it better 100x more effective. always go wiht the gun you shoot the best above all other considerations

Im getting back into shooting and this time I'm going to get a couple revolvers instead of glocks.
>lcr for carry
>sp101 or gp100 3" for shootin
>.357 bolt or lever for deer (.357 can travel ~ 2,000 fps from an 18"bbl)
Gonna load some poofta rounds for fun and some wadcutters. Glocks and ARs are great but kinda boring. I'll probably get the tactical stuff later on.

>I assure you that it was anything but cheap or easy to fix.
That's funny, tripfag, because the internet exists.

>t. Yeet cannon owner

>intuitive function that creates a reward for every shot
pls elaborate

Get a single action and fan the redguards.

Revolvers are easier to use, and they are a handloaders wet dream.

Plus they are easier to teach to new gun owners.
>revolver
>put bullets into cylinder
>pull trigger
>if you are feeling freaky you could get some hammer stuff in there

>auto loader
>load a mag properly
>place mag into pistol
>pull slide
>know what type of safety it has and turn it off
>pull trigger

Revolves like the one you posted is peak masculinity. It its raw steel makes a bold statement. Tactical guns are for people who want to play games. It says I don't play games.

Revolvers are cool. I don't own any, but I want to get a Colt Detective Special/knock-off someday. I like the baby-wheelgats.

I prefer semi-autos for carrying, tho, but to each their own. I think for most situations, 6 shots will be way more than enough, and if not you can still reload a revolver, but not as quickly, in most cases.

Bold talk for a one eyed fat man!

Hipster post