Does one man army exist or is it just fictional?

Does one man army exist or is it just fictional?

Attached: ADE6BB74-4A21-48F6-BC25-13FD890BCC33.jpg (267x370, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Major
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
youtu.be/hK9Ie3Fp7yg
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's fiction. fun fiction, sure. but fiction.
never, ever trust the japanese to get anything other than details right. sometimes those details make a toyota pickup, sometimes we get shit like mgs.

There has been a lot of crazy bastards who went and did whole companys work
They just don't get any recognition most times

Like, Jack Churchill and Simo Häyhä? Also, that one dude who dual wielded 1911s against the Japanese.

mgs is great i dont know what youre bitching about. maybe you shouldve brought up waifu games instead

They are just few who became somewhat famous
But there was thousands or even tens of thousands people like them
I remember mention from somewhere that in some past wars it was only small amount of people who did all the killing.
I mean that when you take 100 front soldiers, under fourth of them did almost all the killing

>Simo Häyhä
made up bullshit.
Chris Kyle's stories are more real.

Attached: 1550021376524.png (861x1432, 120K)

I remember that he wrote on his diary that he killed 100-500 enemies, never counted them and when asked just pulled numbers out of his ass.
Of course retards forget that 100- and say "simo wrote to his diaries that he killed over 500"

+1.5 bread rations have been added to your account

t. buttmad mongol

Attached: 1561760169997.jpg (680x449, 43K)

found the buttmad commie lmao

Can someone post the story of the SAS guy who killed some haji's in a cave with only a hammer using only his sense of sound and smell? That was pretty based and onemanarmypilled

>shit like mgs
Imagine being so cucked you can't even enjoy a fantasy where you're not a limp wristed, noguns faggot

wasn't there the American medic that killed hundreds of Japanese with all sort of guns alone? Afaik the camp was surprise attacked by Japs and he was left behind or something? Pretty badass

Mgs is based as fuck. Venom snake is probably the best fictional operator ever, if not one of the best

Yeah, it's called a bomber pilot

iirc it was an army dentist who covered the evacuation of wounded while their hospital was being overrun
Killed fuckloads of japs with a 50cal overnight, shot upwards of a dozen times before dying, then got a MOH
It's pretty easy to google, I'm just lazy

Attached: 1472176559765.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Did you miss the bit about "fun fiction"?
There's just a bit too much Japanese autism for me to get fully immersed in it.
You can't pretend pic related isn't autistic.

Attached: mgsv-pp-D-Walker-768x432.jpg (768x432, 67K)

If you have read the story there is shit ton of plotholes that could be explained by that he wasn't doing all the killing alone but still.

What is the difference between an M/28 and an M/28 30?

>not solid
>not boss
>not big boss
Fucking zoomer.

There have been cases yes. Though mostly their buddies died rather than them going in alone to begin with.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Major

i see this posted so often and I still don't know what it's supposed to prove. is it supposed to prove that the writer is a whiny faggot who got butthurt when Simo disregarded his dumb question? or maybe that he got "only" 240 kills instead of 500?

Main difference of the two rifles is rear sight. M/28 has modified old Russian Konovalov rear sight (used in Russian m/1891) with blade added into it to provide better sight picture. M/28-30 has new finely adjustable rear sight designed by Harry Mansner for Sako. The practical difference is that due to this m/28-30 can be much more easier zeroed in precisely and has rear sight setting for every 20 - 50 meters, while Konovalov sight has setting for every 200 arshin (Russian step) - comparable to about 140 meters.

What makes this difference so notable is that only way of adjusting height of front sight post in either rifle is replacing front sight post. Hence if you cannot fine adjust rear sight, you cannot zero in the rifle properly in the field, which makes accurate long range shots practically impossible.

it's metal gear, obviously it will have mechs in it

>he got "only" 240 kills instead of 500?
Even the first number is total fucking bullshit. It's all war propaganda that for some reason stuck on. I'm guessing that's because he's "too big to fall" and Finn's identity would suffer.
His whole persona is a just made up myth.... that Finnish soldier explains it well.

Prove that.

that's not how logic works. you can't prove a negative. it's up to his supporters to prove he made all those kills.

He can't because it's not the like red army during the winter war had anything close to western record keeping when it came to casualties.
It's the Finnish account versus good old fashioned Soviet "no u".

>1: Posit that Simo killed x red soldiers
>2: contradiction without support
>1: "support your contradiction, or else it is invalid"
>"That's not how logic works!"
Yes it is.

You're an idiot, the one arguing against a widely held idea is YOU, so YOU have to prove why it's wrong.

Bet you'd also argue that Russia didn't need lend lease.

Santa Claus is real. Prove he's not. Go ahead, idiots!

BTW, Santa's another Finnish invention.

>MUH RUSSIA
yep.. confirmed. just another butthurt mongol. kek

>Here are records indicating x kills (this is support for the argument)
>there are no records contraindicating this
Look, I know its summer, but try not to lose everything you've learned over the last year.

also like Léo Major, who single handedly freed a whole town.

this board is filled with one man army larpers that think they can out menuvor and out fight government single handedly

A thread this long and noone has yet mentioned one man airforce Neall Ellis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis

Thanks for proving my point, hivnick

Anthony Herbert allegedly killed like 150 guys in one night in Korea. His autobiography was fucking phenomenal. "Soldier" I'm pretty sure it was called.

>In about 1998 I finally met you
>Simo "Simuna" Häyhä; 17 December 1905 – 1 April 2002
literally sperging out because a 93 year old man couldn't remember the exact details of events that occurred half a century ago

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
His book is a good read as well. I remember some Jow Forumsommando asking him fucking autism tier question about the FAL, and Neil just kinda went wut? To these guys their weapons are tools to be cared for, not to autistically nitpick

What about one man armies before guns were a thing? I heard a story of some berserker who held a choke point against an army for hours until he got poked to death.

Attached: D0WrItkX0AAAj2G.jpg (462x616, 126K)

That one isn't too hard to believe. And it's not quite one man army, but same kind of concept: the polish Thermopylae, where 400 hussars held off a force 100x their size.

Boss the best hands down. Sneak Eater made me Jow Forums. Even larped with a 1911A1 abd Mosin because of it.

>There has been a lot of crazy bastards who went and did whole companies work
>They just usually die in battle

ftfy

Happened several times, but the best was when Horatius Cocles, Spurius Lartius, and Titus Aquilinus held the Etruscans on the Pons Sublicius while the rest of the Roman army retreated. Lartius and Aquilinus both outranked Cocles and ordered him to retreat after a bit of fighting, but he stood his ground and ordered his men to destroy the bridge while he stacked Etruscan bodies up and made a wall out of them. He took several wounds during the fight, but was able to escape by swimming across the river after the bridge was destroyed.
I think the Viking at Stamford Bridge is the guy you're referencing but there was a Chinese dude who did something similar if I remember right.

I think i know that one
Saito Musashibo, held off a shit ton of dudes at Gojo bridge in order to buy enough time for his lord to commit seppuku and have an honorable death

Come on man

1919 I think, and he dragged that motherfucker 5 now positions while being shit to shit

Quebec masterace reporting in

Attached: léo-major.jpg (581x858, 48K)

Dude, Venom is just an amputee dude made of fucking shrapnel, that was in bed for 8 years that could go toe-to-toe with any other snake because he BELIEVED he could. Didn't have bosses autism or training, wasn't a genetically engineered super soldier just an S-Rank gimp with unmatched testicles

based

Attached: komando 128.jpg (736x1104, 141K)

>shit like mgs.
Oh, im gonna rape you

>big boss
Whiny faggot who got punked by 2 bitches then went on to do a bunch of fucked up shit in one of their memory, whose reputation as a legend is really based on a hypnotized doppelganger of himself that was actually a way better soldier and moral person, then both got smoked by a rookie clone of himself?
Fuck BB
Solid, solidus, & Venom best snakes

Tough guys aren’t ya, shit talking one of the best game series in history. Bet you don’t like it cause all the blood and gun fire scares your onions boi ass so much, bet you spend every day playing Undertale and Deltarune while Tyrone shucks your wife into kingdom come. Fucking cucks like you don’t belong here, now go back to your tumblr blog or wherever and never come back.

Venom IS boss you fucking mongoloid

Welcome to the mind of the eternally butthurt vatnik, it's like a Jow Forumsack x10

Bro

>solid
Clone who only wants to rid the world of Metal Gears. Turns into an old man at the age of 40 and gets bitched out by his brother
>not boss
A true hero but died a slave to her nation
>not big boss
Realized the short comings of the boss but became what he hated when he abandoned MSF.
Venom stuck around for his men. Living the legend to keep the ideals that he believed in alive. He died a free man for his cause

Kek

>bitched out by his brother
wha? threw that nigger off a mg rex then killed liquid ocelot. killed big boss, venom, and liquid.

>mgs is great
jesus fucking christ lol

incel

Fox Die killed Liquid, Big Boss basically killed himself, and Liquid Ocelot always got the best of Snake. Venom I'll give you but that's one amputee old man.

Attached: 1365038647475.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

Why was putting legs on a tank such a big deal anyway?

The game is more about keeping nuclear weapons out of bad hands and the struggles around nukes rather then the sperg mech thing

>liquid
dommed him everytime up until the he died. liquid died be because he was weak even though he got the dominant genes.
>Liquid Ocelot always got the best of Snake.
but never finished the job
>big boss
still sent snake thinking he would surely die. but he didn't instead he fucked up bigboss' entire plan.
>venom
amputee WITH A ROCKET ARM

It was the mobility and undetectable nature of the railgun that made it an issue.
If they kicked out a bunch the US could first strike any fixed Russian launchers and get away with minimal retaliation, changing the balance of MAD.
You also fought an Inuit shaman was carrying a vulcan cannon so don't worry too much about things not entirely making sense though, it's always been a reality flavored but not realistic series.

Attached: 1560285788833.jpg (680x834, 95K)

have sex seething cringe cope Redditfag

Meant for

>dommed him everytime up until the he died. liquid died be because he was weak even though he got the dominant genes.
Liquid's a massive fag but he still got Snake often.
>but never finished the job
He didn't want to because nano machines
>still sent snake thinking he would surely die. but he didn't instead he fucked up bigboss' entire plan.
I'll agree. Snake's character is incredibly tenacious and I'll always love him for that. Especially shown in the microwave hall scene.
>amputee WITH A ROCKET ARM
Don't forget his dog

Well yeah, MGS has always swung between ridiculous and serious. That's one of the reasons it's great. These two scenes can happen in the same game and not feel out of place.
youtu.be/hK9Ie3Fp7yg
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=504

>because nano machines
no. You're not allowed to senator armstrong me
>Especially shown in the microwave hall scene.
i cri evertim
>Don't forget his dog
who could forget? he also has qui...
;_;

>who could forget? he also has qui...
Why'd you have to remind me. Venom had one game and suffered the most