Tell me boys, how do we save her?

tell me boys, how do we save her?

Attached: Hudson H9.jpg (1000x727, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/deepi-harish/female-business-leaders_b_12581372.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name it yeet cannon

take a big shit on it, then piss, and cum. Maybe throw in a fart.

Tell the owners of Hudson to start operations again and invest a couple of million with them.

By making it a him.
When has a women owned company ever turned out well?

I dunno. Vera Wang, Orangetheory, Maximum Games, Merrimak Capital, Primm Construction, Pinnacle, I guess.

Literally who?

Which of those is a firearms company again?

Lmao literally dont know any of those. How low is your T that you have those small fries ready for this specific debate?

people with money to invest...
but guns are not a great investment because (they) have decided to take the guns away so the civilian market will disappear and cops are fucking retards that love Glock so yeah
i just wanna shoot myself when i think of the communism we all fuckin love so much
desu they wouldnt have failed in an open marketplace where people could just sell guns

Based schizoposter

>Based schizoposter
people always say this to me and i say
>not him but thx
but sometimes I wonder if my autism is just stronger than I think and i am the schizoposter

Attached: 1562891862467.jpg (750x665, 345K)

it's true you are printing

Attached: frog.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

some things are better left for dead.

>if i haven't heard of it, it doesn't count
>if they don't make guns it doesn't count

Attached: web_dewaal.jpg?sfvrsn=4003f8e9_2.jpg (800x533, 274K)

Meme. How would you operate a light on that thing? I can't take it serious5 if it can never be a fighting gun, which must have a light. It would be too low to reach and you'd have to retrain everything.

Angel investor who actually cares needs to get the IP out of litigation limbo, reform the company, and hire people who know what they're doing, also care, and me so I can autistically correct all the little niggles they got wrong the first time.

Attached: alum h9.jpg (1999x1333, 662K)

Lmao you just made it look like a full size kimber micro 9

it has a rail user

Dont bother.
Get something with similar aesthetic, less recoil and substantially quieter.

Attached: maxim9.jpg (840x420, 74K)

Damn maybe you should stop schizoposting, I imagine that's a good way to cut down on it
>thread about firearms
>on a board about firearms
>check out these companies whose only relation to firearms is having a female CEO at some point in the past
>how is this related to the thread
>t-those goalposts h-heavy enough?

>thread about gun company
>surprised when people don’t want to talk about non gun companies

i work at a dealer and could get one for $800, not ready for that wait time. saw some people get theirs after 400-500 days.

>s e a m s
LMAO

what are you complaining about, that's so you can make the silencer bigger or smaller

>a d j u s t a b l e

Why bother? It was shit.

Maxim 45 when?

when making an integrally suppressed handgun why would you not design it around a naturally subsonic round?

mine took 10 months. start the paperwork, it gets there when it gets there. if you never start, you'll never have one.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

hopefully never, 45 suppresses like shit.
9mm > 45acp

45 suppresses better than 9. Like other user said 45 is sub sonic by default 9 is not. If you shoot standard 9 out of a supressed pistol it will still be relatively loud due to the sonic boom. Sure you could buy special sub sonic 9mm rounds, but why bother when 45 IS subsonic.

we had this discussion before, 9mm subsonic is 2-6 decibels quieter in even 45acp cans. Not even to mention 9mm specific cans.

Why do you do these things burt

get S&W to buy the assets and turn it into a Performance Center edition for competition scene.

t. roastie

Or just buy any 147gr fmj 9mm since its almost all subsonic with that projectile weight.

9mm is leaps and bounds quieter than fuddy five, idk how you can even make that comparison and not be blown away by how much quieter 9mm is.

Attached: 20190625_203522-2869x1887.jpg (2869x1887, 811K)

Yeah, but even with a light on that rail, the light would hang below the trigger guard - not as intuitive to actuate. More importantly, the weird resulting geometry would make it impossible to fit in any holster on the market. I don't know of any Hudson H9 light-bearing holsters, though I'd love to be wrong on that just to see what they'd look like.

Someone googled shit to try and prove a point lmao.

ayyy, my brother

Attached: no honk 2.jpg (4000x2294, 2.17M)

We don't.

They thought that hiring (((Ian))) to sell out and endlessly shill their dumb boring pistol that had no chance of standing out among the rest of the oversaturated market would somehow mobilize autists to keep their retarded company's head above water on sheer force of fanboyism alone, but alas.

On a side note car and gun YouTube's are the gayest. Everytime Doug DeMuro or RCR or ForgottenWeapons makes a video on something the price goes up an absurd degree. I was trying to buy a MAS49 right as Ian's frogaboo series of videos came out and a gun I was about to win for 700 bucks on gunbroker suddenly was 1200. Niggers.

Attached: 1560134056929.jpg (698x562, 44K)

oh, i just realized my pic is missing my can

Attached: USP tac2.jpg (4197x2518, 2.9M)

Holy shit are you me?

Attached: 20190411_180849.jpg (3608x1565, 2.98M)

>45 suppresses better than 9.
lol nocans detected

Jesus christ when will this retarded meme die.

I can't answer that without self incriminating

Attached: reds.jpg (1800x1200, 827K)

maybe...(no rail adapter though)

Attached: DSC_0669.jpg (4000x2463, 2.97M)

please explain how a projectile flying at subsonic speeds is somehow louder than one flying at super sonic speed?

how about instead of...
>when will this meme die
maybe try...
>explain why this is wrong

pic unrelated

Attached: said The Joker to the thief.jpg (720x900, 94K)

Stop being a retard. Nobody is trying to argue that supersonic is ever quieter than subsonic out of a suppressor. The fact is though, 147gr 9mm DOES suppress better than 230gr 45 ACP. It is quieter, perhaps the most important thing, on top of the myriad advantages already offered by the 9mm over the 45. LITERALLY the only argument you have is higher muzzle energy.

You are sad, sad little man, and you have my pity.

Because it's larger in diameter and the hole behind it allows more gas to escape more quickly before it's cooled/slowed. Everyone was talking about 147gr not 124gr, it was even stated. If you don't believe it, go to the major silencer manufacturer's websites and look up their published numbers. That should have been Step 1.

How can you be so smug about something you don't know about? Like you're so SURE you're right, but never looked it up, never heard it with your ears, and discounted everyone in the thread saying that's wrong. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know why, but why be a cunt about it?

How about instead of
>demonstrating Dunning-Kruger
maybe try
>just asking

Sorry, not trying to be an ass, but gosh darn. Round off that edge my dude.

The only one of those I have ever even heard mentioned is Vera Wang, and for the life of me I can't even remember what the fuck she does despite my aunts talking about it for over an hour while we played cards this last spring. She.... cooks? She cooks, doesn't she?

Attached: 1550036479980.jpg (722x712, 80K)

Dude, I'm absolutely blasted right now and even I don't schizopost that hard most of the time. Christ, dude.

I saw this at a shop and its fuckheug.

>save
>her
it's already dead, and honestly wasn't worth saving.

>45 suppresses better than 9. Like other user said 45 is sub sonic by default 9 is not.
Does it hurt to be this stupid
I can buy 147gr ammo at fucking WalMart.

you're the cunt that couldn't just say that shit to begin with forcing people to ask
next time correct the fuddlore instead of "lol that olde meme"

I didn't think it was necessary because I was the fifth out of six people to say it, you have internet access, and I have no obligation or expectation to explain anything.

I'm sad to see you didn't learn a lesson about attitude, but you're welcome anyway.

IBM seems to be doing OK.

You mean the same company which started losing revenue almost immediately after they appointed their female CEO, and continued those losses for the next five and a half years?

>Vera
She married some rich banker dude that took the reigns look it up
Women can ru
>Orangetheory
Nope founded by a group 3 guys and ofc one chick one of the guys run it she probably doesnt even have say in shit
>Maximum Games
number 1 contribution is farming simulator

Merrimak Capital, Primm Construction, Pinnacle no data on these mind showing us what obscure site you copy pasted this shit from?

Bonus
I looked up an article for the top 20 women owned companies and nearly all of the write ups have the word husband in them take that for what you will.

huffingtonpost.ca/deepi-harish/female-business-leaders_b_12581372.html

fpbp

Would a bayonet on your AR be useful during the Boogaloo?

Attached: MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg (679x855, 186K)

get a non woman owner to redesign it

fashion companies, are not the same as firearm companies miss roast beef

Wait for some random company like Bond Arms or Tisas in Turkey to buy up the rights and tooling to keep making them with reduced quality and at a reduced price, just like happened with the Boberg.

>how do we save her?
*forcibly pulls you off the body while you're still desperately doing chest compressions and crying*
"SHE'S GONE MAN... she's gone"

Dumb