You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: kirov.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwZ3a_Kie8w
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ru~xviii.html#1700j
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a18141/towing-admiral-kuznetsov-video-tugboat/
medium.com/dfrlab/is-russia-retiring-the-kuznetsov-likely-not-yet-146863d02c02
news.rambler.ru/articles/37389093-granitnyy-udar-podvodnogo-kreysera-tomsk/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True.

Attached: 1144 pyotr velikiy launching p-700 granit.webm (854x480, 1.44M)

Are they still operating just the one?

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 87136502345024.png (720x513, 47K)

>HUMPHHH
>MY SHIP GOOD
>USE Jow Forums MEME
>GET ON MY LEVEL PLEB HEHE REDDIT PLEB HEHE />>>#Jow Forums>>> HE DOESNT USE GREENTEXT
>GET ON MY DANK MEME LEVEL PLEB
I'm not playing your fucking game anymore. Post a timestamped picture of your face, or else you're the ugliest nigger shill alive. I wanna see those powered asscheek cheeks you worthless discord tranny, and I wanna imagine breaking them with an iron rod and seeing the post-op pictures in the news of your facial reconstruction.

Attached: 1554881627289.jpg (511x663, 44K)

>MY SHIP GOOD
That's what all of these conversations boil down to.

Attached: NationalComparisons.png (1068x1112, 56K)

No.
Kek

lmao mad

>Western navies have devolved to building to paper-hulled, undergunned, memed-to-within-an-inch-of-their-life "frigates" and "destroyers" (not even mentioning LCS) that mostly exist to kill incompetent brown people who live in deserts
>Russia has enormous submarines and battlecruisers and beefy missile corvettes, but half their shit can't leave port without a tugboat
Why does god enjoy such cruelty?

>undergunned
Ticos carry 122 VLS.

Two scrapped, one undergoing refit, one "operational". Kek, nah.

>aircraft carrier sinks you

It's personal mutt.

Attached: http___d254andzyoxz3f.cloudfront.net_axltw7k.jpg (1200x810, 65K)

>two deck guns
>w
>o

youtube.com/watch?v=BwZ3a_Kie8w

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

lol i wish. Russians event cant came up with good flag for their navy and have to steal us confederate flag

I'm not even a yank but I wish the USN built a nuclear-powered battlecruiser. That would've been scary af.

Naaaah. His systems are way too outdated and he can't attack ground targets. Because Soviet admirals were fucking stupid. Wait until Admiral Nakhimov comes to service. That would be true peak performance.

>event cant came up

Attached: Flagga_-_Sjöhistoriska_museet_-_O_04933.jpg (1500x950, 417K)

Reminder that Nakhimov will have
>80 UKSK-M for Kalibr-NK Land Attack Cruise Missile, Oniks supersonic Anti ship Missile for command centric missile swarm attacks, Zircon hypersonic Anti ship Missile, 40N6 Long Range strategic anti air Missile for aerospace targets such as B-52 MALD-J carriers or E-3 AEW and 77N6 Long Range strategic anti ballistic/ anti satellite missile for space or near space targets.
>96 VLS for 40N6 or 48N6DM Dal'Naya strategic anti air missile with secondary anti surface capabilities or quadpacked (4x96 with 150km range) 9M96E2 tactical anti air missile with secondary anti surface capabilities. Good against ship sensors or other unarmored parts of a ship.
>Koalitsiya 152mm dual cannon. The land version is capable of 80km range using standard shells with a very fast rate of fire and a liquid cooling system making it capable of sustained firing for a long time. Not to mention newer fuzes such as Dinamika for guided shells or new gun fired loitering drones.
>Pantsir-SM with 100km range Hermes anti surface missiles or 40km range Hermes-K anti air missiles.
>Tor-M2M with 16 missiles, double than that of the original Tor
>Capability to launch Shkval-2 guided supercavitating torpedo.

Tl:dr that's not peak performance. Nakhimov is peak performance.

Holy fuck you're mad. Are you Polish by any chance?

Attached: 1144 admiral nakhimov refit.jpg (1024x600, 83K)

Is that one canceled yet or is it still in the phase where they pretend they can afford it?

How about two double-barrel aft guns?

Attached: 11352 pylkiy & 1135 ladniy (2).jpg (2180x1442, 644K)

There is no need to be upset :^)

Attached: 1144 admiral nakhimov 2019.jpg (800x428, 57K)

Daily reminder that Russian Naval Jack is older than the US as a country.
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ru~xviii.html#1700j

Attached: 11540 neustrashimy (2).jpg (1944x2592, 360K)

What the FUCK why is it going out angled like that

>42035286
>Statistics are unimportant, and are to be ridiculed

That's like 16/50 BLM line of defence.

Scary to think the UK is hell bent on demilitarising itself, yet the real super powers continue to push further

The 5 stages of Russian wunderwaffe:

Stage 1: The "Leak". NEW INVINCIBLE SUPERWEAPON """leaked""" to press

Stage 2: The Reaction. Media & Jow Forums all hail the weapon as an invincible doomsday device that the West stands no chance against. Lots of "sky is falling" and declarations of Russian resurgence.

Stage 3: The Interim. Stories start to leak out regarding issues and slowed development. Doesn't get much notice.

Stage 4: The Downgrade. Russia quietly states less will be built than previously announced, or that the device will have less capabilities than previously thought.

Stage 5: The Cancellation. Russia quietly cancels the device. Stage 1 for new device few months later.

It's going to be a real bad-ass when it enters service in 2012.

Because the launch tubes are installed at an angle on every P-700 carrier, presumably to reduce the height, since these are fairly large missiles.

Attached: 949a with 3m45 p-700 granit.jpg (814x570, 303K)

>The 5 stages of Russian wunderwaffe:
Stage 1-4: > a company proposes their own project that is developed by their own initiative and uses media to adv. the said project
Stage 5: >MoD refuses to buy it
That's all. 2/3 of Jow Forums shitposting about Russian wunderwaffes are posts about projects that were not ordered by MoD.

IRL, 5 stages looks like that:
1 - shit is classified
2 - shit is leaked to specialized forums (that stage can last for decades)
3 - MoD refuses to acknowledge the existence of that weapon
4 - MoD tells that weapon existed, but it was canceled because of high costs.
---Jow Forums shitposting begins here---
5 - weapon is suddenly deployed.

Attached: 1457687180214.png (1010x314, 28K)

You're preaching to deaf ears.
>2/3 of Jow Forums shitposting about Russian wunderwaffes are posts about projects that were not ordered by MoD.
That's because the absolute majority of Jow Forums are firearms fags that like do dress in women's clothes and stick their AR-15 up their asses who have completely no clue about how military industrial complex functions.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x2239, 578K)

when they sent their aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean to conduct strikes in Syria they had to send a tug along with it to help it manoeuvre

You sound mildly upset.

Attached: fuck you and your prius.jpg (700x406, 60K)

Post guns, before You judge other anons.

Believing vatnik lies

>a company proposes their own project that is developed by their own initiative and uses media to adv. the said project

As if rußian MIC wasn't the bunch of retards leeching 40% GDP via bribery, nepotism and corruption.
There are no "own" funds in the Oboronka and no amount of rußians lying through their teeth will ever change that.

Attached: 1017149406.jpg (1000x541, 157K)

One is rated as nominally functional but has no weapons loaded and is likely unsafe to operate. The other has been in refit for 21 years and is unlikely to ever reenter service.

P-700 is primarily a submarine launched anti ship missile. They just tacked it on surface warships. Before launch, ships have to flood the launchers with water to simulate a launch from a submarine.

why would I be upset about an aircraft carrier needing a tug to accompany it?

I have no idea why would you be upset about such a weird fantasy.

Attached: 1144 pyotr velikiy & 1143.5 admiral kuznetsov & eurofighter typhoon.jpg (2739x1854, 2.8M)

it happened, not fantasy

only dreams

>it happened
Sure it did, in your head.

Attached: 1143.5 admiral kuznetsov 2017 (2).jpg (1440x960, 579K)

lulwut?

The ones people like to laugh at on here, like the SU-57, are definitely not private defense companies (Which don't really exist in Russia anyway) hoping to make sales- they're state projects.

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a18141/towing-admiral-kuznetsov-video-tugboat/
Okay vatniks

>seething russian cope

>The ones people like to laugh at on here, like the SU-57
The first prototype of Su-57 made its maiden flight in 2010, 7 years later in 2017 the first prototype of the final airframe made its maiden flight, on the same year the production engine made its maiden flight, the next year the aircraft launched weapons in combat in Syria and 1 year after that in 2019 a contract for 76 aircraft was signed.
Laughing without a reason is a sign of stupidity.

Attached: t-50-3 (6).jpg (1500x1009, 739K)

>when they sent their aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean to conduct strikes in Syria they had to send a tug along with it to help it manoeuvre
>"In February 2012..."
Why are you so upset?

Attached: 1143.5 admiral kuznetsov & su-33 & mig-29kr.jpg (1000x644, 344K)

I’m not but you were apparently in denial about the tugboat

If you're supposedly not upset, why are you posting a link to an article about February 2012 in response to a claim about the events that took place in late 2016?

Attached: 1143.5 admiral kuznetsov & su-33.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

I’m not upset

>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP

Attached: A3FD473D-5C6D-4B9D-ADB6-2F269274698F.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Have you fixed your rustbucket after it ended it's climate change inducing voyage in a crane accident yet?

Probably the only based and functioning part of the ship.

medium.com/dfrlab/is-russia-retiring-the-kuznetsov-likely-not-yet-146863d02c02

one is literally being upgraded as of now
the second one as per russians they are still trying to decide if its going to be a testbed or a full blown ship
which all things considered i hope it becomes a testbed

how's your type 45 doin?

Su-47 was an initiative project, Su-57 was too, they began work on it before getting order from MoD. Same goes to a dozens of T-90 and T-72 modifications, BMPT, several Su-27 modifications, a lot of armored cars projects, trucks, and so on. More or less all the "Russia will build a super ship" news are news about projects that were not ordered by MoD. Both carrier projects are in that stage too. They are not approved by MoD, yet news about "Russia will have a supercarrier" are all around.

>Okay vatniks
Tugboats and tankers are part of auxiliary fleet. Not contractors, like in UK case.

Kek

>send a tugboat to help the damn thing to man
>keeps spamming the thread like its a big deal

>he can't attack ground targets
Lol, are you retarded?
>The crew of the nuclear submarine cruiser Tomsk of the Pacific Fleet today in the Sea of Okhotsk successfully launched a cruise missile at a coastal target.
news.rambler.ru/articles/37389093-granitnyy-udar-podvodnogo-kreysera-tomsk/

Attached: 949a antey k-150 tomsk.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

>I wish the USN built a nuclear-powered battlecruiser.
The USN has already tried to operate a fleet of nuclear-powered cruisers. It, uhm, how do I put it ...wasn't very effective.

Attached: USS_Bainbridge_(CGN-25)1.jpg (740x591, 122K)

Is that an actual article or is it some April fools joke?

That's a sub, not a kirov.

Retarded meme-poster

>"Oboronka"
No such word, user

>tugboats are part of the fleet, of course they sail around the world and aren't just used in port!

>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP
I'll take the Prius

You realize it's the same system, right? Like, literally, to the point the missile tube on the cruiser has to be filled with water before the launch to imitate the launch from a submerged submarine?

hahaha

Attached: 061917navy1_960x540.jpg (960x540, 78K)

T. durak

Attached: Vodka-oboronka-04.jpg (1600x1067, 531K)

>42036057
More whataboutism?

>Before launch, ships have to flood the launchers with water to simulate a launch from a submarine.
what?

yes, the country that is building two supercarriers is "demilitarizing" itself
you're an abject retard

>super
That word does not mean what you think it means
PROPTIP: if it has a ramp, it is not a supercarrier

What deck material is that, red painted metal?

it's a radical carrier

What he said. It's to prevent the immense heat from the booster from damaging the launch system and increase missile system's component interchangeability.

If it has catobar, you're gonna have a bad time.

>windows on a sub
Why ? it's not like there's something to see 100 m under the sea.

It's only for when the sub is surfaced, the room with windows fills with water during submersion.

Where is the tsushima meme, or the glorious crane battle when situation demands it?

Russia has a history of filling the rest of the sub with water as well, desu

I remember watching the kursk disaster on the news. Still terrifies me. Russian sailors would be alive if it wasn't for their govt refusing US and UK offers of assistance.

>Just let us near you top secret submarine, what could possibly go wrong
You have the millennial man child understanding of the word duty.

Ayup, the usual coverup of murderous rußian incompetence by bravado and secrecy.

900 N

>Incompetence is somehow a justification for letting enemies near your state secrets
Millennial man child incarnate.

Design wasn't new so there wouldn't be any secrets to find. I'm sure those sailors were totally thinking about "duty" as they died.

>aren't just used in port!
With current political situation they're better to rely on themselves. Also, Admiral Kuznetsov's engine is notoriously bad.

>retard

>peak performance
> Pyotr Velikiy with Granit
>Not the superior Admiral Nakhimov with UKSK VLS for Onik and Kalibr.

Attached: AK-130 Vs neatly placed rope.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>There are no "own" funds in the Oboronka
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>implying any rußian sub possess secrets not already known to NATO

Call me again, when You rebuild ranks of Unit 45707 after the Losharik disaster. 14 high ranking officers, an admiral's son, two Heroes of Federation, all bearing the Top Secret clearance..
That must hurt

Most of those for SAM

>Design wasn't new so there wouldn't be any secrets to find
Lol, ok retard.

See, the thing is that's more than your limithophe appendix of a "country" has ever had.

Whatever, kid.

Attached: untitled.jpg (322x455, 61K)

>42036821
(You)
At your pitiful attempt

Attached: battle-of-kuznetsov-part-of-the-russian-collapse-the-battle-37719454.png (500x1250, 255K)

Retard, after failing numerous times to gain access to the sub the Russians finally asked for help and Norwegians were the ones who actually conducted the rescue operation. Lmfao.

>Over four days, the Russian Navy failed to attach four different diving bells and submersibles to the escape hatch. The navy's response was criticised as slow and inept. The government misled and manipulated the public and news media, and refused help from other governments. President Vladimir Putin initially continued his vacation at a seaside resort, and only on the fifth day authorized the navy to accept British and Norwegian offers of assistance. Seven days after the sinking, Norwegian divers finally opened a hatch to the escape trunk in the boat's flooded ninth compartment to find no survivors.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster