Big question

Can you go to USA, buy guns, and then go back to Europe (Spain) without getting the guns confiscated?

Attached: 1562828040251.png (406x654, 277K)

Are you any good at smuggling illegal goods? If yes, then yes, if no, well I think you can figure that one out yourself.

Even OP can’t fit a full sized rifle in his anal cavity.

Yeah, it's a long walk back to Europe though.

Okay, well here comes option 2.

It is my believe that there is next to no customs or boarder security measures applied to boats travelling into and out of America. Especially cargo boats. So could one go to america, get some guns, then take them back to europe by hitching a ride on a cargo ship?

Just move to the US if you want a gun so bad

how the fuck are you hitching a ride on a cargo ship? you don't just roll up and be like hey cargo ship crew, lemme onboard ok. you'd have better luck mailing your conspicuous package back to your home country but if they xray it you're fucked.

I'm not going to fully answer this for legal reasons and I hope no one else will. What OP is suggesting is highly dangerous and illegal.

OP, your idea that outgoing/incoming vessels face no scrutiny is laughable. Both the US Coast Guard and the Italian equivalent regularly stop and search boats and make seizures of goods. You have a lot less rights on a boat than you do in your vehicle, the coast guard can approach and search your vessel at will and do not require your permission. It does not happen 'often' but it definitely happens a lot more often than you think. To both private watercraft and cargo vessels.

Additionally, upon arriving at a port in a new country the captain of the vessel has to greet customs and make a declaration and fill out paperwork etc.

THE CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING ON THE SHIP

What this means is that if a quantity of drugs or an illegal weapon is later discovered on the ship after the captain made a negative declaration, things will go very, very bad for the captain. Both for his immediate personal freedom and for the future of his career. What this means is that very few captains in the world will ever risk lying to customs for your sake and most captains take a very close interest in what is brought aboard their ships by passengers and crew.

>Can you go to USA, buy guns, and then go back to Europe (Spain) without getting the guns confiscated?

Legally? Sure, with tons of paperwork. Costs a bit of money and you'll need to spend a good deal of timing waiting.

Illegally? Dude, just buy locally.

>I'm not going to fully answer this for legal reasons and I hope no one else will

Lol, what the hell are you talking about?

Just FYI the italian coast guard probably couldn't even stop an immigrant vessel.

Lots of shooting tourists store guns in the USA long term.

Spainfag here. No, it's not a good idea, you better smuggle them from Serbia or Ukraine, you can easily bribe Hungarian/Croat/Romanian border guards and enter the Schengen zone without much trouble. It's illegal but it's better than that stupid idea

Well, if you want legal cartridges, then you can, but there's a lot of paperwork

Mail them to yourself by parts. It will probably cost thousands and you might have to buy 2 or 3 of each part in case one gets confiscated but at least you won't have to deal with any bureocracy or anything. If you're not an American citizen you can't legally purchase a gun in the US so be careful with that. Maybe take advantage of the private sales loophole (shhh don't let dumb dems see this)

In Minecraft obviously

Unless you wanna do that illegally, it's very difficult unless you're like a very specialized type of medical doctor that happens to be in demand at that point in time.

They would be onto you the moment you stepped off the plane Pablo. You gonna need import permits and shit like that. That is if you want to do it legally.

cargo ships are how most large scale smuggling is done, so yes you're on the right track.
You need access to the shipyards on both ends of the journey. It's only a matter of finding a guy who knows the right guy.
Probably less expensive to just emigrate to the USA though.

>Can you go to USA, buy guns, and then go back to Europe (Spain) without getting the guns confiscated?
No absolutely not. You require both export papers from the USA and import papers for Spain and must be an already approved and registered dealer in Spain to do so, even a registered dealer would avoid this due to the grief doing the export from the USA as well as the customs duty and tariffs.. If you want to own a gun legitimately then buy it from a gunshop/dealer in Spain
That you are even asking this question means you are fucking retard be aware there are long and harsh sentences in Spain for illegal arms trafficking, by that I mean of life changing duration, The flip site is its not actually hard to get a gun in Spain legally.

>cargo ships are how most large scale smuggling is done, so yes you're on the right track. You need access to the shipyards on both ends of the journey. It's only a matter of finding a guy who knows the right guy. Probably less expensive to just emigrate to the USA though.

Great way to get a 20 year sentence in a secured facility in Spain. If you are lucky you mi9ght be out in 10-15 years. Spain has a history of both Catalan, Islamic and Basque terrorism and arms smuggling will result in serious jail time, particularly of particularly prohibited items

are you trying to tell me there's no smuggling in Spain?

>are you trying to tell me there's no smuggling in Spain?

Mainly drugs, and a few mostly handguns ancillary to that. If you can expect to be caught its in the remit of state security and anti-terrorism offices which will have the full co-operation of US authorities. Even very organised terrorists such as the PIRA saw many of their membership jailed for substantial terms in the USA and further sentencing on deportation having served them. You are clearly a moron who knows nothing about gun running or the law. That alone means you are as good as sentenced the minute you actually attempt this and you will get a long sentence. Its your life sacrifice it to stupid if you want but do realise, you are stupid

By the way /k is law abiding and everything you post here will be handed over by the sites admins to any authority that asks.

>It is my believe that there is next to no customs or boarder security measures applied to boats travelling into and out of America

idiot

>Can you go to USA, buy guns, and then go back to Europe (Spain) without getting the guns confiscated
!compra uno por internet, pendejo¡

>By the way /k is law abidiing
kek

>implying that eurocucks can stop illegally entering boats
>millions of migrants pouring into the EU on boats

just ask a mideastern migrant to bring it with him.
it's racist to search him or deny him entry.