What weapons do you use to stop these, Jow Forums?

What weapons do you use to stop these, Jow Forums?

Attached: custardfishnchips.jpg (2048x1365, 539K)

muh dicc

A glass coca cola to wash down the fish and chips

The amount it takes to buy some custard

Ngl the one of the right is kinda cute

Those ragheads are integrating. Why would I want to stop them? If anything, I would want to stop the government that is forcing them to integrate into a society that does not value the right to bear personal weapons. Ragheads do value that.

Bacon wrapped dick.

Very left has me hard

I'M GONNA PUT MY WHITE PENIS IN THEM

Attached: 1562870684438.gif (540x543, 355K)

>fish butties
brexit can't come soon enough. you guys have really caught a case of the gay from europe.

did you expect some edgy response OP?
you collect all those weapons,but you still didn't master a man's most powerful weapon against woman

the dick.

My circumcised Jewish dick with bacon grease as lube

Throw acid in their face, per their traditional values
Jow Forums is actually pathetic if all it takes is some butter faced pakis to make them drop their Jow Forums tier white supremacist larp

Tartar sauce and ketchup

thank you stormfront for your linkin park tier response.
now please,get out.

>no malt vinegar
pleb

My Peanus Weenus, of course!

white dick and assimilation

Lmao, how nu r u
Almost thread on Jow Forums is full of muh white race, muh niggers
But you make fun out of treating some shitskin girl how her own people treat them and you white knight autismos come out the woodwork?
Fuck off dumb faggot

>malt vinegar
begine filthy new Englander

Almost like the Jow Forums-tier responses are coming from jaded electionfags and most of true Jow Forums are lolberts.

This entire site is a fucking farce that the odd retard takes too far. How have you not realized that?

Or it's more like when Jow Forums sees a thread about a home invasion all niggers are subhuman criminals, but when there's some brown pussy then all of a sudden autistic children start uncontrollably throwing their ''''values'''' out the window and think solely with their microdicks

>lonely 20something edgelords are horny and dont actually believe the edgy things they say
Im shocked.