Airsoft players disgust me

Airsoft players disgust me...

Attached: img.jpg (576x768, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rIZivcZzqmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course they disgust you. Its a masculine warrior culture promoting martial skill, naturally a limp-wristed latte-drinking homosexual would be sickened by their honor and camaraderie.

I am disgusted by the stolen valor thing.

That shit can't be real right?
Even the autistic dress up larpers can't think like that right?
Anyway, these niggas wanna try running round innawoods in short shorts blasting each other with BB guns, that's some good fun

Attached: bait_bag.png (958x643, 550K)

youtu.be/rIZivcZzqmY

Airsoft in general is breddy gey and soi.

Magfed milsim paintball is 10000x funner, more integral, and everyone I've ever seen acts like how normal people would act with guns in a Jow Forums situation. Plus, all 68cal guns can be loaded with PAVA pepper balls or HCl acid compound balls for self defense, which is why paintball is also banned in japan

Attached: 1101_T15-with-FS-logo-1.jpg (2700x1166, 203K)

>HCl acid compound balls
w....wut

Attached: 1561227448285.jpg (640x360, 115K)

Fake and gay.
Even if it somehow is real, that doesn't mean that the retard who made this represents the entire community of players -- or even 1% of players.

I don't think you understand the thread. We're here to act outraged

>airshitters

Attached: 1561486436148.gif (384x239, 354K)

Yeah. Boric acid too. Just wear gloves and a full face mask when handling. I wonder if you can make mustard gas paintballs........

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

the atf just shoots your dog. you don't even want to know what the people who deal with chemical weapons do.

Oooooo I'm soooooo scared

Attached: epa-agent.jpg (955x500, 65K)

Anyone who gets irrationally angry at airshit players for playing a fun Jow Forums themed sport is an insecure larper faggot obsessed with trying to look like the deadliest elite delta force operator in the world

Ur gay

Airsofters being "larper faggot obsessed with trying to look like the deadliest elite delta force operator in the world" is precisely the reason nobody can stand them.

>.t pic related
Most airshit players don't act like that

Attached: image.jpg (268x400, 25K)

youtu.be/rIZivcZzqmY

Most airsofters isnt the problem. Its the far and few fags in between that rain on everybody's parade and nobody bans them because most games are on public property or shoot houses don't want to lose a customer, so everyone has no place else to go

Only those teams/sides/factions that wear Memecam are like that. If you want comfy, choose militia/OpFor/green team.

t.airshitter

Attached: 5A5D3AFE-1C4F-4D69-99A6-34B7E0A21D0A.jpg (632x464, 29K)