Is joining the military worth it?

Youth today is probably shittier than ever and it seems that the every service member acts like a fucking nigger. Is the military currently operated by fuckboys? All I see is kids that never left high school smoking jewel pods, ‘diversity’ promotions, people fucking off and then getting pissed drunk at end of the work day.
Why is fuckboy nigger culture so pervasive in the armed forces? Everyone is pic related

Attached: 5987D6C3-C872-408D-9E45-C8214C2C4F3B.jpg (667x1000, 419K)

It's always been that way, you're only now noticing it.

>Is it "worth it?"
>Worth what?
What do you expect to out unto it or sacrafice for it?
What do you expect to get out of it?

Is anything really ever worth anything?

Smoking has and always will be a thing to do. It was filterless then it was filters and now its fucking vapes.
Everyone everywhere for ever...gets drunk at end of workay.

Equal opportunity hires.... has been a thing and it will now be even more of
a thing since they rolled out the NWO on the whole fucking WORLD.

fuck the ARMY - go 6th gen T-cell Green man, a waiting wolf in the wilderness waiting for the full moon howl to call you in for the gathering.

>6th gen T-cell Green man
Excuse me?

Attached: 6AF46A4D-6625-40BF-A084-1F35D9E0227A.jpg (314x355, 29K)

It's worth it for the benefits alone and that's it. If you're looking to find adults you're going to be extremely disappointed. The lack of discipline or any aggression in the military's basic trainings means the high school graduates who go through will remain unchanged and exactly as entitled as before, including the Marine Corps since that muslim recruit's suicide a few years ago. NCOs are now essentially powerless to deal with belligerence, because even with legitimate UCMJ offenses, we're barred from writing anything more than a fucking negative counseling, which does jack shit. I know other NCOs who have lost rank for making their boots do pushups as a punishment. Yes I'm dead serious.

tl;dr not worth it if you're looking to get anything more than college benefits after 4 years.

t. Marine whose EAS is in a couple months

Worth a career

What is a fuckboy? And who is in your picture, OP? You sound like a preening effeminate faggot. You also use a lot of terms that are popularized on YouTube and Snapchat. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be a fully grown man with a mind of a 12-year-old girl

Lol Struck a nerve wannabe nigger?
Such a heated response I probably made a check list that describes you to a t
Quit smoking and drinking fuck boy
Put down your phone and quit being such a worthless piece of shit like every welfare queen that signs the line

I don't take statements from Marines seriously because you are for the most part stupid. Can any Air Force chaps chime in?

Join the Coast Guard.

Attached: me1_given_em_the_business.jpg (267x189, 9K)

Everyone was an autistic try hard and I don't miss it

lol

No.

Get a trade job (electrician, diesel mechanic, millwright) or go be a trucker and start off making $50,000 a year. No government quota dick sucking required.

>every service member acts like a fucking nigger
Incorrect, only the enlisted. The enlisted ranks have been filled with subhumans for millennia, you just happened to fall for recent 20th century propaganda.

You chose to pursue the enlisted corps, so now you have to deal with the reality that is the enlisted corps.

Ensure your children don't make the same mistake. The enlisted corps is for the screwups.

Attached: officer near enlisted.webm (720x300, 388K)

>tfw I act like this around my infantry peers but as soon as I’m home for the night around my wife and civilian friends I act like a normal human

Some people just don’t know how to switch off and on I think. I know a lot of smart kids but they act like that because the infantry culture is one of violence, retardation, and excessive alcohol consumption. I just try to leave that shit at work when I come home

It's worth it in the sense that it is secure and easy employment directly out of high school that will can be easily gamed for benefits for the rest of your life such as VA healthcare and insurance and disability if you're a scumbag (I'm a LEO and one of the officers I work with was an aircraft mechanic who now receives 100% military disability but works a potentially physical job all day because feds don't give a fuck what you do). It also can pay for your college. Never mind the random people that will suck your dick or buy your dinner even if you worked IT and never were within miles of a hostile gun.

If you don't have a solid college plan, employment prospects, or substantial family support, then yeah, doing a bid could be extremely beneficial in the long run.

You can do the full twenty and get the pension, a lot of resources are out there to help military members be financially stable, and you get a lot of respect from the civilian population

Attached: 3D563BF6-043A-4F38-95DC-D237F6F06444.jpg (1293x1293, 329K)

Under no circumstance whatsoever is joining the military worth it.

Honestly I'd like to know too. I'm considering joining the British Army but don't want to come out of it and find myself not being able to find a job a decent job.

Let me guess you’re too woke to stoop down to our level lmao how’s autism btw cause yours is showing

Go Officer so you can actually make money.
If you are competent you are guaranteed captain making over 100k, almost 200k on deployment.
Also, everyone and their mom will be scrambling to get you into their business after you get out assuming you went logistics (Ordnance, Quartermaster, etc)
The worst possible thing you could do is enlist as infantry or some other combat arms shit, you get paid shit and have zero experience when you get out.
They also pay for college, kids college, almost free healthcare/life insurance.

Attached: 3121353.jpg (924x606, 484K)

>fuck the ARMY - go 6th gen T-cell Green man, a waiting wolf in the wilderness waiting for the full moon howl to call you in for the gathering.
Please explain all of this

Its always worth to fight and die for jewish interests. Good goy.

Didn’t know being woke meant not acing like a nog on probation and being a pathetic drunk

I found the AF to be ran by the most inept people I've met in my entire life and entirely catered to minorities and women in the worst possible ways. Sadly enough throughout my enlistment in the AF the most intelligent people I ran into were in the Army and Marines and not AF. It's great to be out lads

Attached: civi.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Did chad hurt you in high school? Also your blog post is clogging up my board

>Some people just don’t know how to switch off and on I think. I know a lot of smart kids but they act like that because the infantry culture is one of violence, retardation, and excessive alcohol consumption. I just try to leave that shit at work when I come home
That shot cannot be overstated. There's a reason for it in the field and at the cof, but as soon as liberty is granted and the uniform comes off, the grunt shit stops.

>The worst possible thing you could do is enlist as infantry or some other combat arms shit, you get paid shit and have zero experience when you get out.
Who the hell joins the military for job experience? That's what trade school/apprenticeship or college is for.

This nigga knows whats up joining for any other reason and you are a window licking fucking retard and should kys

Lmao
No i think chads probably face down in a ditch but not before collecting his monthly tendy bucks

Attached: 64326910-B697-4495-9FAF-B2EE899586C2.jpg (700x442, 45K)

>If you don't have a solid college plan, employment prospects, or substantial family support, then yeah, doing a bid could be extremely beneficial in the long run.
Homeschooled and 23 years old, thinking this might be the only opportunity to get out of poverty/being able to live independently I'll ever have

lol no. you dont even fight for what you believe in anymore you fight for the jews to have control of more oil.

Attached: 1504136160461.jpg (1200x1070, 161K)

Get a commission, avoid the enlisted corps

go for it then but dont expect glory brotherhood or any of that crap nut up take your college and move on.

Any yet enlisted personnel still have issues getting hired.

That's because the majority of enlisted are idiots that join the mil for experience.

That seems to be what everyone's saying

b-b-but the college students w-w-won't understand me and all I have been through. Th-they don't understand us vets.

The insufferable little shits that pull that move 2-3 years after their ETS make me realise just how little I had in common with them in the first place.
Mil service has had no impact on my current life other than making me a Morning Person.

Fucking this
There are fags who make the Army their identity and try to carry over everything from the army into civilian life.

the thing about the military is that it's fucking gay. If I could do it over I'd just tell the recruiter to give me the gayest sounding fucking job with the biggest bonus available. if that means being a fueler or some shit for 3 years but with a $20,000 bonus take the money and run. You'll still learn how to fire a machine gun and basic shit like that, but you won't destroy your knees and back without even getting a combat deployment so you can actually enjoy college with your functioning body and healthy bank account. the modern military is a mercenary company, wait till you see all the pieces of shit and foreigners joining just for the gibs. if the system is gonna get bled dry either way, you might as well get a piece before the system goes kaput.

This x1000000

/thread

Attached: 1562789737253m.jpg (1024x623, 106K)

Feeling this hard right now, will I ever deploy :(

Only subhumans join a volunteer armory.

A shit ton of petty office politics to be found in the AF. You won't have a lot of fun if you're looking for Jow Forums stuff unless you manage to get placed in a combat unit or you take a "Battlefield Airman" job like TACP, PJ, CCT, etc. Even if you do manage to get put in a combat unit you'll most likely be sitting inna FOB just jerking your dick while the other branches that you're deployed with get to do stuff. If you're looking for QOL then the AF will treat you the best in terms of how nice the base amenities are and what's nearby the base you're at (if you're lucky). If I could go back to before I left for basic then I'd probably choose the Marines. They deal with a lot of the fuck fuck games but they aren't kidding about the brotherhood stuff (at least compared to the AF)

from what ive seen
>and this is completely anecdotal mind you
a lot of them seem to use their GI bill (if they use it) for useless college degrees instead of some kind of trade school

even if you do what are the chances you'll even get to see combat? I know that every young man with a normal amount of testosterone in his system wants to jump out of a plane (I am one) and fuck shit up but right now
1) The opportunity is not really present
2) The government is run by traitors so even if the opportunity WERE there you would just be a mercenary thug, not benefiting your people or family
just get whatver degree you need to get a good job, make enough money that you can do cool guy shit on your own time and terms and just be prepared. things might change in our lifetime and we'll all get some stories to tell

Hey man, the world needs more philosophers/crim justice majors from Success University™.

Anyone with the intelligence to obtain and leverage a useful degree would be better served going into college as soon as possible (with loans if needed) instead of pissing away their years in government daycare.

the military sucks ass kiddo