Do'es anyone by chance know what the fuck this is? I have zero idea what it is and it refuses to run off...

Do'es anyone by chance know what the fuck this is? I have zero idea what it is and it refuses to run off. I can't tell if it's something caked on or if it's like the actual finish of the gun rubbing off or what.

Attached: download.png (723x965, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/02/privately-owned-fully-automatic-firearms-banned-pakistan/
astrotx.com/M-16A1 Rifle.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It refuses to rub off* typos

Does it inhibit the function of the firearm? No? Forget about it.

>download.jpeg
>autosear
>implying its yours
Try harder

Im not in america. Auto seers are legal here.

The picture isn't clear. It could be bubbles or some other imperfection in the finish. That wouldn't be uncommon for an area in a little nook/tight space like that. I wouldn't worry about it.

Where are you, specifically, in "not america" where auto "seers" are legal?

Timestamp with flag and gun then poser

Pakistan. We speak english here.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/02/privately-owned-fully-automatic-firearms-banned-pakistan/

Do you think we’re cucks who give a shit about the government telling us what we’re allowed or not allowed to own? Do I look like an American to you?

Looks like caked grease. Scrub it off and if it doesn't come off no problem, it's a finish thing.

Im in Lahore it doesnt fucking matter to me. Thanks for droning those afghanis for the next 30 years.

Burning rape victims alive and stoning prostitutes is illegal too. This is Pakistan we're talking about here. The real question is how this goat farmer got his hands on a camera.

Based and Pakipilled. Learn from America. Never let them take your guns.

>download.png
Post the proof or neck yourself blackmhed

Attached: Crybaby_Muhammad.jpg (309x400, 29K)

Whats it matter if I post proof? Does it provide anything to this thread? All it will do for you is make you know the person on the otherside isnt breaking US law.
Why would that even matter to you, are you some retarded CIA overstepping?

Refuses to back up bullshit thread premise. Its summer.

It is actually my gun, however it's still in jail so i'm not really sure how to prove it to you? I did just purchase my second MG a few days ago and when i wen't to go wire the money at the bank they printed me out a piece of paper, not sure if this proves to you i'm not lying or not but my latest MG purchase was a Fleming sear set up in a Hk94 host that got converted by TSC.

Also, the reason the photos says "Download" is because i brought the image over to Light shot so i could add the arrow showing the area i was talking about.

Attached: download.png (1282x952, 1.67M)

Do you think there arent pakistanis on this website? We just had military action with india. Of course we're here. Jow Forums is right there on the boardlist.

>I don't have the gun
>but here's totally my picture of it

Refer to
So youre either military or lying, and since you
>dont care about cuck government laws
Why is it in jail.
Your story has more holes than your brothers in arms.

I got tons of pictures of M16a1 when i wen't to go visit it, i'd be happy to upload the pics..?

Have you come to the conclusion yet this thread was hijacked by multiple posters just for the fun of it, and no one cares about your genuine discussion.

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 2.52M)

Why do you keep linking me that? i'm in Texas you fuck wit. I swear Jow Forums needs user ID's like Jow Forums

Are you paki or not

>this retard actually bought the paksitan story
Theyre not even the OP. The OP has a registered lower in ATF jail. Do you think he can just drive up to the gun range and timestamp pictures of it, just to prove to you this thread is genuine?
Youre still bumping it despite that too.
Are you fucking retarded?

Are you retarded? Did you not inpect your still, supposed 40k purchase before you "wired the money"
>didnt write a check

Im not the one that claimed i was Pakistani, use a trip if you dont want to remain anonymous dumbshit.

Well hopefully this coming Thursday i'll get to see it for the first time. I bought it from a known dealer Ruben. And i have a three day return period if i feel i don't like it.

Look at how many posters are in the thread dumbass

And most of them are me ;)

fuck off.

Attached: download.png (388x115, 6K)

Boohoo cuntbag

ignore all the faggots here. I'm an American who wishes he could own one of these without restrictions. Enjoy it for me and keep her lubed and well maintained and she'll be there for you. The M16A1 is a classic.
US GI maintenance manual from back in the day: astrotx.com/M-16A1 Rifle.pdf

It's fine, i deal with thread hijackers almost daily so it's nothing new. I'm very proud of her and i intend to keep her in good shape, i do wish the few little blemishes that it does have weren't there, but there isn't much you can do to prevent stuff like that on a 50+ year old gun. I'd be happy to let anyone shoot her if they asked me.

Attached: download.png (442x906, 675K)

>try harder
OK then

I see nothing there, OP- yours must be broken

Attached: Freedom is not Negotiable.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

dude, no one in pakistan gives a shit about some fags writing gun laws.
the problem is there is no ammunition available there.

they've already taken the ammunition.

Haha, i'm glad it's not broken, but the blemish does bother me o' so slightly. Nice A2 btw.

Unless you have the A1 stock assembly, you're gonna want reinforcement between the receiver and its extension with automatic fire going on

This. Just like Brazil and Mexico.

if i ask you, will you shoot me?

No, i believe everyone should shoot full auto at least once. Went to Las Vegas a few years ago and i got to shoot my first machine gun -- i don't think anyone could of wiped off the smurk i had. So once i get my kiddos out of jail i'd LOVE to see strangers shoot them. I'm sure i'd get a kick out of it.

BASED AND FREEDOM PILLED, carry on Jaseem

I remember my first time, I was shitting bricks because it actually worked. I did not even want to finish emptying the magazine because my nerves were shot. Everybody else I have let put their fingerprints on it has had your reaction though

Attached: 2 SOT's Guide.jpg (965x681, 95K)

My first time was in Vegas too. Had a lot of trouble getting them up to the 32nd floor and back down before the police showed up.

The variable rate of fire and frequent pauses are consistent with a bump fire stock. Whoever came up with the M249 theory has clearly never used one or knows what one sounds like

Listen you dirty, boy,goat, sister fucker get off this site.

yo paki, is it true that you guys can buy breechloading cannons and shit from state ordnance factories?

y