Friendly reminder there is absolutely no case where a fixed stock is superior to an adjustable stock

Friendly reminder there is absolutely no case where a fixed stock is superior to an adjustable stock.

Attached: 1557736170123.jpg (500x439, 30K)

Aesthetics.

Crushing your enemy's skull, snapping his neck, smacking him in the back of the head for compliance, busting up his nose, etc.

significant decrease in felt recoil. though 5.56 isnt bad to begin with.
no wobble

Wire stock on the WASR is atrocious. Literally anything is better.

Attached: STKAKA11.jpg (400x400, 10K)

>no wobble
???????????????????
did you get some garbage stock that had shit fitment onto a milspec buffer tube? that's on you.

This

A2 master race

no dude, even the locking magpul stocks get wobbly if you actually dare to use them a bit

Attached: IMG_20190510_122019.jpg (3200x2400, 2.04M)

Bashing someones head in?

Fpbp

the fixed ones arent durable enough for that

>caring about aesthetics over function
Nogunz detected

Retard if all I'm going to do with a gun is look at it and take it to the range then I am damn sure going to care about aesthetics.

Sure thing mr high drag low speed waste of oxygen.

>he doesn't own more than one gun
I didn't realize we had to choose, faggot.

Hollow stocks that you can put your cookies and matches in. Also solid wood stocks that don't feel like flimsy plastic shit.

Yes they are, stop buying shit rifles

melee

>doesn't know rifle length buffer system makes the gun much more pleasant to shoot
nogunz detected

Collapsed is for storage, extended is for shooting. Heaven forbid you need to shoot it immediately after picking it up. Fixed is superior.

fpbp
/thread

>*bends in buffer tube*

Try being 6 foot 6 inches tall. Solid fits non manlets perfect.

>Solid fits non manlets perfect
We'll make sure to engrave that on your tombstone after they plug your head sticking out of cover

Poke them with the muzzle end instead

I can break a telescoping buttstock with my bare hands let alone outdoors conditions.
just a nice TWIST!
and the fucking thing is broke and utterly useless. I have done this before.

fixed stocks are durable. its a fact.

>can't enjoy something just because you find it pleasant. Do you only listen to the radio and buy things based off of top ten lists?

Except when I use it to rape your mommy.

u fookin srs m8?

I kind of like a smaller length of pull. I would only put mine like 2-3 clicks back max, I'm 5'9 tho, so maybe that's manlet mode. The rifle stock is a bit long for combat shooting in body armor. None though I liked it fine.

>Collapsed is for storage, extended is for shooting
Holy shit no. You adjust the stock to the absolute shortest that is comfortable for you and keep it that way. I'm guessing the .mil told you that because it's the only other place I've heard that stupidity.

If you are in the .mil take my advice and remember the position you like and adjust it when you get it back from the armorer.

Attached: ak47shovel.jpg (380x188, 31K)

Bullshit faggot noguns

If you have some wacky gun that you can store things in the stock or want to strap ammo to the side like a shotgun.

Looks is number one, who cares if the gun even shoots.

Marksmanship.

I am truly disappointed no one has done anything like this since the original

But they have

I'm 6'0 and I have a 6 foot arm span, For me I like either fixed stock or the collapsible all the way back. It really is just about personal preference and what works best for you.

1) protect the fragile buffer tube - damaged buffer tube = no commie killin
2) AesThEtIcs
3) marksmanship - better cheek weld and consistency shooting NTCH for the real riflemen

checkmate you adjustable cuck.

Actually there is. When you want stability, leading to greater accuracy. Any dedicated precision rig is going to have a fixed stock, whether it's a gas or bolt gun.

>Poke them with the muzzle end instead
ISHYGDDT

you must be a manlet. tall chads need that extra lop for our superior size.