In light of recent evens, how long do you think these dummies are going to last if they actually attempt anything?

in light of recent evens, how long do you think these dummies are going to last if they actually attempt anything?

Attached: 17f.jpg (680x413, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleiburg_repatriations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redneck revolt on the terror list soon

I am inevitable. When the witch crows at midnight, I will come on the clouds of the social justice winds. I will bring about destruction to this country, and through it, a new empire will be born. Head my words, prepare yourselves. I am Fire, I am Death. All those who stand will quake and fall.

You mean the people going to see them aliens?

fuck off, Jow Forums

have sex

>Tacoma - one burned car
>Dallas - lots of memes at flak jackets
The antifag in Tacoma did more damage than the one in Dallas at Federal court house few weeks ago.

They can't even figure out what gender they are, probably not going to be able to effectively prosecute military operations if you get what I'm saying

wait the Dallas guy was a commie?
this is too good to be true

Nah. He was some sort of right wing.

(((He))) was (((right wing))) according to (((them)))

And his scitzo Facebook postings.
>Unless ya want to include the BLM Dallas one. That was left wing.
Leaves the tally at what?

Being anti-commie doesn't make you Jow Forums.

(((They))) can manipulate anything that's online.

>Da Juice
Nah. You're just afraid to admit or realize you're living a larp trying to push something that will never happen and will never risk your comfy life over. Most of Jow Forums are no guns and grossly out of shape. So much so, if there ever was a habbening, you'd just be a well marbled mobile meal reserve on two legs for some starving commie before ya keel over from having to do some sort of physical activity or aggrevate your carpal tunnel trying to operate your mom's boyfriend's pistol like ya practiced so many times in CoD

T. Freemason kike

Shut up incel

>Jow Forums - politics

Post guns with timestamp

>Post guns w timestamp
>Makes no objection to being a well marbled lard ass.
The only defence when even wuggsy has a good chance of being more operator and knowledgeable than you.

That's not me. Aparently faggotjapmoot has banned my IP range from uploading pictures, but post your kit, you fat body no guns having, incompetent larper. I would gladly die to preserve our constitution and our rights. It's people like you who push for more gun rights but snap at anyone willing to voice their opinions about protecting them. You should feel ashamed, Mr. Stein. If you harp on other people for larping, then why don't you post your kit and your plans for kick starting a revolution.

>Alphabet agency, the post.

using "commie" as a pejorative in 2019 makes you Jow Forums

Yeah.

Attached: 1493492808829.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Tell me another joke papa

>nah
why? you're typing out a written comment, saying "nah" just makes you sound like a seething tryhard. it's literally 150% longer than just typing "no"

Why? That's literally what Antifa are. Bernie Sanders is advocating workers seize the means of production, and he's a mainstream political candidate. The commies are back, they're not just advocating a "European-style" welfare state.

Not a good idea to underestimate radicals.

When these murderrs were discovered the memorial sights were vandalized with "death to fascists" and such. Some of them are really crazy and capable of bad shit. I wouldn't want to see the strife everyone here says, it would be sad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleiburg_repatriations

>Complains about choice of N words
Nigger.

It's 50% longer than no, 150% longer would be 5 letters, ya dummy.