>23
>in AZ
>new job as gas station clerk
>graveyard shift
>franchise owner highly recommends I carry to, from, and during work
>he mentions this multiple times during training
>mentions it like 10 times on break (he bought lunch)
>shows me where he keeps his gun and why
So I guess he wants me to carry. Dad owns guns, I've gone shooting dozens of times...

How is the HiPoint 916? Any other inexpensive suggestions? Glock 43 looks pretty inexpensive and small too.

Attached: gas-station-1161871_1920-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-s-w-m-p-shield-9-40/
snakeeatertactical.com/product/iwb-mag-pouch-glock-4243/
underwoodammo.com/products/9mm-luger-p-65-grain-xtreme-defender
classicfirearms.com/yugo-ttc-tokarev-zastava-surplus-9rd/
youtube.com/watch?v=FBZtWsG289Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A hipoint for concealed carry? Are you a nigger, poor, both?

>sikh indian shitskin faggot wants you to risk your life for his cigarillos, twinkies, and jim beam
Lmao fuck that

Attached: 1561392152604.jpg (1024x814, 211K)

glocks are the boring and predicable standard for cc guns. boring and predictable are two very good qualities in a carry gun.

>new job as gas station clerk
>23
>live with dad
I'm not exactly doing great.

Guy is working at a fucking gas station, can you read you filthy negroid?

Attached: 1437948537888.png (719x719, 564K)

Sneed

when youre carrying a gun, you have the option to use it or not use it. its that simple. just because he has a gun on him doesnt mean hes ready to die in a firefight over a gas station counter. it only means he has another option available to him.

Look at getting a used M&P shield, pretty much next to nothing, given a new one is almost next to nothing too.

Ruger LCP
Walther PPS
S&W bodyguard/Airweight (do NOT get S&W semi-autos)

A Hi Point is probably among the best bang for your buck. Put a few mags through it, make sure it works with your carry ammo, clean it up and you're good to go.

For a Glock 43 (basically among the cheapest glawks) you're looking at $440+. You might find a G42 for a bit cheaper, but really you're looking at $400+ anyway.

Hello Arizonafriend

Second the rec on the PPS

>living in AZ
that shithole is being invaded by caliniggers and is turning blue fast.

as a gas station attendant you should probably just welcome death when finds you and not fight it, no need for a gun

boss sounds like a cool guy

M&P Shield
$250 for one of the nicest compact 9mm double stacks.

dude if you want a budget CC get a taurus, ruger or S&W

and for the love of shit try not to get a .380 and whatever you do use hollow points religiously.

Hey buddy in case you haven't noticed, everything is blue these days

Get a glock 43 or whatever in 9mm.

And how is refusing to live there supposed to help that situation?

Yeah, heard nothing but good things about the G2C. Been entertaining just buying one as a throwaway toilet gun because it's so cheap.

Buy a used HK USP to show dominance.

lol wtf is that the kick ass girl?

Shes a trashy whore.

Yes, that is Chloe Grace-Moretz of Kick-Ass and Carrie fame, and she's looking mighty uncomfortable in that pic. I would be, too, if I was her at that moment.

>hand fishing for a nipple

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (799x1200, 160K)

youre a fucking disgusting cuck and a pedo

Jesus man.

that's gotta be shopped holy fuck

That hispanic fellow is likely in his 30s or 40s

Get the m&p shield and this holster
rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-s-w-m-p-shield-9-40/
Get this mag carrier for the spare mag
snakeeatertactical.com/product/iwb-mag-pouch-glock-4243/
Carry these bullets
underwoodammo.com/products/9mm-luger-p-65-grain-xtreme-defender

If you can afford a Glock, by all means. Otherwise, Ruger LCP is very good for concealing, not so great for shooting. Hipoint C9 is workable, heavy trash, but difficult to conceal and low capacity.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-154120~2.png (1410x1517, 3.44M)

Bigger meme than RIP rounds

nope, more woman than you could handle that is for sure :^)

Attached: 1507571864572.jpg (1536x2048, 375K)

the library

based and beanerpilled

It'll get better, user. Or not. What the fuck do I know?

It's almost like we share a border with California.

Nigger you want a glock 17 you need the extra bullets. You are being blessed with having the opportunity to go to battle everyday, this will battle harden you within your first couple of shooting/ robbing attempts. I worked in a convenience store in south Phoenix in the late 80's and I've been in multiple shootouts /failed robbery attempt , it's a dangerous job in the wrong neighborhood. Hope you are working in Scottsdale or Cave Creek and not the ghettos. You must pray to the murder cube for your safety if you aren't familiar with the cube you need to be.

Attached: image.jpg (2816x2112, 632K)

A Hi-Point would be a poor choice overall. It is good enough if you can't afford anything better, but if you are looking at a Glock 43 thinking that's cheap then you can afford better.
Hi-Points use massive cast zinc slides to enable them to operate as direct blowback 9mm pistols. This means a massive, very heavy slide that is wide and makes the gun balance very awkwardly. That same slide also flies back with a lot of velocity and stops dead at the end of travel pretty violently. As a result the Hi-Point isn't particularly pleasant or easy to shoot accurately. So it isn't very small and it doesn't shoot very well.
Capacity is also low, only 8-10 rounds. Additionally it lacks many of the redundant internal safety features like a firing pin block that many carry pistols have so I would be worried about drop safety. I bought one cheap for giggles and it's certainly very amusing, but I wouldn't carry the thing.

I would recommend a Kahr CW9 if you are looking for something cheap, basic and effective. Bought one on a whim and it has been totally reliable. Trigger is a bit funky (very revolver-like) but if you get used to it the gun is quite accurate.

If you're considering a Glock, the 43 is the obvious choice as it is specifically built for carry. However I still recommend looking at the 26. It is pretty wide, but can use standard Glock 19 and 17 magazines meaning you can carry 12+1 with a pinky extension and back it up with 32rd stick mags if need be. Glocks in general have pretty good triggers and are easy to shoot well.
You can usually get a police surplus Glock 23 dirt cheap too, although that would be getting pretty big for a carry gun. Also .40 S&W is more expensive and less pleasant to shoot, but it does penetrate intermediate barriers such as car windshields pretty well. I have one and a Glock 27 that I can shoot pretty well, but I'm pretty used to .40 recoil snap by now.

I've heard great things about the G2C as well, but don't own one.
Revolvers are also a viable option. Something like an LCR or SP101. Ideally DAO. You trade capacity for the knowledge that as long as you can mash the trigger you will get 5 shots off. That is less of a certainty with an automatic pistol if you are in a hand to hand fight and the ejection port is obstructed, slide is pushed out of battery or the perp is grappling for your gun.

If you decide to go for .357 Magnum I recommend at least a 3" barrel, otherwise .38 +P performance is about all you will get out if 1-2" barrels. You can get a .357 with a 2" barrel but you are basically only going to be making a bigger muzzle flash.

The Shield is not a double stack, but I agree OP should 100% get a Shield.

Nah, just buy Critical Defense. It's what a lot of people use and it's not that expensive.

Fucking kek

I carry a glock 43 and really like It but frankly I don't recommend it or any other compact single stacks for your application. You are much much more likely to need that gun than most of us and more likely to face multiple attackers than most. I would he looking at double stack 15+ capacity 9mm autos.

Attached: 1558154348376.jpg (667x584, 92K)

fuck

get a bersa 380 double stack they're stupid cheap
if you want something actually comfy to carry get a p365

I have a friend my age who still does a fast food gig. I’m 40. For some people, the suck never ends.

Attached: McGunnin’ It.jpg (720x540, 109K)

Please don't buy a fucking hipoint, except as a joke. Do as this user says

any glock can use extended mags nogunz

This. They predictavly jam and it's getting quite boring.

There is no way that mechanism is sturdy enough for 12 PPM.

What part of AZ? I'm in Fort Mohave, if you're close to me you can try some of my CCWs. I picked up a used S&W 638 for $299, probably best bang for your buck if you can find a good deal on a J frame

I feel for you op, the suck is real, but it does get better as long as your looking up.
This guy has decent info, but I would also like you to know that there are other options, 'surp sites have all sorts of gold if you have an idea of what to look for. I un-ironically open carried one of these while I worked at a slaughter house. But keep in mind, it doesn't have a safety. there are other options on this site not too far from this price range that would be good too.
classicfirearms.com/yugo-ttc-tokarev-zastava-surplus-9rd/

Attached: Serbian_Orphan_Maker.png (1000x693, 510K)

Your best bet would be a S&W Shield in 9mm. Get the 8+1 Mag, and manual safety just depends on if youre too much of a bitch to carry one in the pipe.

Palmetto State Armory sometimes runs Daily deals and you can snag them for around $250 before taxes and shipping. Keep in mind you will need an FFL to have it sent to. Make sure you tell your FFL BEFORE you order it that way they are expecting it.

I've had mine for nearly 2 years now, It's held up fine, aside from a few cosmetic changes from sweat during this summer heat. It's an 8/10 Gun for the money only complaint is that the slide release it a tad on the heavy side.

My only complaint with these is that they produce quite a fireball, and the trigger feels a tad on the heavy side. 10/10 for knockdown power, but you can't fight if you're blind LOL

I feel your pain, Arizonabros.

Attached: Nevada.jpg (650x650, 276K)

your right on both accounts, but you can fix the trigger if your competent and feel like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=FBZtWsG289Y
There is no good fix for the fireball, bar buying a threaded barrel and brake, but If OP is worried about cost, the surplus market has some hidden gems.

I think he means the 43 is single stack so you can't just use any old 9mm glock mag. not that glockoff mags aren't cheap as hell but still.

ah shit here we go again

Kahrs jam like crazy, at least until they are broken in.

Never ever ever bet your life on a Kahr actually firing reliably, unless you have thoroughly tried it out by firing a few hundred rounds through it.

Just go on armslist and look locally, it's not hard.

Attached: charter.png (932x814, 719K)

Hello /tv/

That pasta/picture combination isn’t even 5 years old at this point you fucking newfags

Honestly OP, if you’re just looking for something to scare people with, the HiPoint is fine. They’re not the best guns, but if a robber shows up and you pull that thing out and start shooting, I’m sure he’d run away even if you don’t end up hitting him. That being said, if you’re interested in having a good firearm, the Glock is a much better choice. Obviously a bit more expensive though.

the person I replied to said a 17

>*fist bump*
I hope our funs make it out alive, fellow nvbro

Better materials, probably similiar jam rate in high stress situations.

what happened to her?

Not OP, but I'm actually plan on buying a AR w/some extra shit on Armslist. The last time I was on there. I got scammed because the guy never sent the gun. Now this time I'm doing it in person. So what are some red flags to lookout for if the person is trying to rob me? Also is pic related to good to be true?

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-040635.jpg (1080x2340, 726K)

>what are some red flags if someone is trying to rob me
Well, for starters, if he's black...
Seriously though, if you're that worried about it, do the deal in front of a gun shop or a police station, that way if he wants to fuck around, other people are there to witness/help.

>expo upper + barrel + parts + rail is
50 + 80 + 20 + 40
>Anderson lower + parts + stock/parts
50 + 40 + 45
> cheap 3x + sight mark
50 + like 100?

you're basically paying for the gun and getting the rest for free. he might need to sell it for some reason or he put 100 through it and it sucks....if it's a functioning rifle it's not a bad deal but nothing to write home about. personally i'd pick up a mp 15 for 500 as I wouldn't want cheap optics. so unless you want a free case some ammo and a few gi mags for some reason i'd skip it.

AZ Circle/K/ fag here. Fuck the owner, he has insurance, don't get shot.
4 ways it happens. You think there's a dust storm till you noticed he fumbled a 357 out of his track pants. Turn around and there's a guy diving over the counter with a bunch of scratchers that you can cancel hours before the machines unlock to cash them. "lol, are you robbing me with a brick? They come in full Jow Forumsommando and you're already shot.
Carry if you want, idc. It's a shitty job not worth the life insurance. And if you're in such a shitty area, you're better off at Walmart.

HK USP Tactical in .45, load with. 45 Super.

I hope she blew a rancid taco fart for Paco to suffer in. Lol anyone else laughing at that?

Consider body armor also.
Yeah , I know heat.
It was 112 South of Tuscon where I stopped for lunch yesterday.

Attached: 20190713_132951.jpg (1683x2322, 1.29M)

based pablo

Camp liberty?

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que hacerla de "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo" cuando todo lo que quieres hacer es tirarte a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta panocha sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son los que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, ella engreidamente confiada en que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en ese estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y te aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo te aguantas. Asqueas la cara y te aguantas.

ruger security 9, iwb holster on amazon. find some ammo that you can afford to put through your gun (dont get caught up in the bullet/caliber debate). look up and follow religiously rules of fire arm safety. dry fire practice 3 times a week. make a habbit of putting your gun on in the morning and taking it off at night.

regardless of what your manger tells you, an occasion to draw and fire your pistol will statistically never happen. dont carry one to protect his goods, carry one to save your life.

Attached: 1561261858021.jpg (666x488, 64K)

S&w sd9ve are OK if you're in a pinch, old Sigmas were shit but these new ones work fine just have a bit shit trigger but that can be upgraded later. These can be found for 200 but are commonly a 275 dollar gun. It's also a double stack 16+1 but not bulky.
Otherwise I vote Shield as well, I have a performance center but it's a bit of a meme and the 2.0 is just as well I'm sure

Err the 2.0 is fine as well**

Most people lie about round counts. No way he put less than 4 mags through it, but its still an OK deal. Hell, I bought a "nearly unfired" 10/22 once, and when I took it apart there was so much shit sandwiched between the bolt and the receiver, just out of sight of what I could see with a flashlight and the action open, that it looked like somebody had dropped a few bricks of Thunderbolt through it just before selling it, then wiped off all the visible buildup.