Longe

Why shouldn't this exist?

Attached: Hi-Point Longboi.png (1755x982, 873K)

Attached: honkerfro.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

It's like a desert eagle for niggers

I'm gonna make a longslide .50 AE Hi point that takes deagle mags for ~400 MSRP, and get the infamy of having created the Super Glock 50 Problem Solver

>blowback .50
imagine the weight

yeeeeeeeeet

THAT

LOOKS
AMAZIINNNNNGGGGG

could make it gas-delayed

>Why shouldn't this exist?
Because the hi-point itself shouldn't exist.

even niggers should have guns user, if not for defending their rights, then for population control

Because its in 9mm.
Make it a 10mm, or as suggested for max lulz

>let them darwin themselves out of existence
Its a fucking shame this society goes so far to save those who dont deserve it

gas yourself zoomer

Make it 10mm and you’ve got a deal. Can you imagine the weight

That reminds me of something I was thinking about a few days ago. The slide has to be big and blocky because it requires more mass for the blowback system right? Instead of a short and thick slide you could have a long and thinner one with a longer barrel. Less concealable but it would look alot nicer.

Attached: 66376217_2313554642073519_5013598144475168768_n.jpg (720x687, 57K)

Because it's already front-heavy and this isn't the kind of gun you would use for target shooting.

The constitution applies even to the poor, and the Hi-Point is about the best poorfag gun ever made.
It's not a good gun, but it's in worthwhile calibers, generally works, and it's not dangerous unlike a lot of other low budget pistols.

Requires fine machining, which will drive up cost a lot. Have you seen the Rogak, the knockoff of the Steyr GB? The gas-delay doesn't work at all because the tolerances are way too loose.
Granted, the Hi-Point is FAR better made than the Rogak.

Maybe a lever-delay blowback could be done, but then you're still making a much more expensive gun.

Attached: rogak.jpg (700x577, 70K)

>14lb pistol

Wouldn't really work with the Hi-Point design, because the slide is a twinkie of zamak (zinc alloy) casting with embedded steel plates for reinforcement. You'd need the zamak casting to be thick enough at places to not be too fragile, the Hi-Point is probably pretty well calculated on those margins.

If you look at something like a Jennings J25, that's a little pocket pistol made out of the same zinc alloy, but it doesn't make use out of steel reinforcement plates (and there wouldn't be much space for them either), and it's not unheard of for guns like these, and their many, MANY clones, to just shatter something when you shoot it, really at basically no roundcount.

Fun fact: IF you were to manufacture a straight blowback .30-06, the bolt would have to weigh 27 lbs.

Their intended market is subhuman gorillas who don't understand what sights are, so it should't be an issue.

You shouldn't exist.

All things considered I think Hi-Point's aesthetics on their 9mm could be massively improved by an inch of barrel; while some longslide monstrosity like OP's pic would be out of the question, the same barrel length as the .40 or .45 wouldn't be out of the question.

The .45 caliber one looks a bit more nice in proportions.
I mean, it's not a pretty gun, but it looks a bit less stubby.

Attached: Hi-Point JHP45.jpg (900x549, 204K)

it absolutely should in 10mm

Nice trips

Attached: 1562692366563m.jpg (1001x1024, 78K)

KEK

So, a desert eagle?

make it in 762 tok