Is this the ultimate Jow Forums smartphone ever created...

Is this the ultimate Jow Forums smartphone ever created? It runs like a galaxy 10 but cheap enough to be purchased by anyone on here.

The price is literally 300 fucking dollars.

Attached: Galaxy-A50-696x435.jpg (696x435, 34K)

yeah

Fuck off iPhone no one loves you

if you spend more than $100 on a phone you're a fucking retard and deserve to lose all the money you possibly can
I have an $80 prepaid smartphone and it works flawlessly

I've got the A70 but this is waaaaay off topic I thought it was Jow Forums for a split sec

Motorolas are more reliable. My galaxy has shit programming, crashes all the time, and got a dead spot on the screen within the first 2 months.

Should have got the A50 instead of the S10+ you fucking newfag, how are you going to survive the techno apocalypse faggot!?

yeah but you cant get it in the US

t. someone who wants one so bad

Notch
>in the trash it goes

>not the blackberry
Also, ironic because I’m phone posting from an iPhone

Attached: A5D9A6CE-4DA0-4222-9714-120A5DB7664E.jpg (1200x1970, 215K)

It's all planned obsolescence crap and they'll keep pumping it out so long as you eat it up after your "old" one "breaks"

but how exactly is it Jow Forums?

What does it offer me over my current phone?

Are there any other Jow Forums approved phones?

I'd preferably want something that could be taken into battle.

>Smarthphones thread
>Jow Forums

Come on nigger

Yes. Pretty soon every soldier will be equipped with a smartphone like device that powers their HUD among other things.

Forgot pic

Attached: Android-freezes-Or-does-the-US-Army-really-mull-a-switch-from-Samsung-to-the-iPhone.jpg (461x461, 91K)

Pay a little more and you can get 8GB of ram.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-175101__01.jpg (1080x2063, 297K)

>chinkshit
I'll pass

>using a smartphone ever
>you’re never gonna survive the boogaloo

Attached: 75EF5C6E-4472-4FCD-915F-71A94A653885.jpg (330x550, 28K)

Where's the A50 made? China, or India? At least the Chinese can make working guns.

I like my Samsung J3 Mission. Crappy camera but it's useable, and everything else works flawlessly. It was only $100 and has lasted me over a year. If I get another year it'll be a better deal than the flagship phones that coincidentally get rendered unusable after 2 or so years of updates.