Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1557799854209.png (1920x958, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9sSbI07J0c
ellwoodepps.com/hunting/parts.html#
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-quebec-city-mosque-shooter-alexandre-bissonnette-confessed-during-91/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for yfw you realize that the mare's leg is the Wild West brother of the Russian obrez

Attached: super_shorty_obrez.jpg (600x363, 28K)

first for "no tokgang we are responsible owners"

((joe hardrocks)) btfo'd by cgn boomer

Attached: 66496337_1054589844729796_5289351507488014336_n.png (496x400, 223K)

First for strong women

Attached: 8D753CA1-A13F-42C2-B3F3-E31EFF763868.jpg (1024x578, 54K)

Want to get a 7.62x39 and the Vz. is out of my price range. Should I get an SKS or a M305A?

Sks hands down
It comes with a bayonet

nth for fuck everyone on government payroll

taxation is theft

Attached: McVeigh.png (656x993, 49K)

sks unironically. the 7.62x39 m14s don't sell often for good reason.

based

Attached: maplerambo.png (466x664, 454K)

we were mare's legs posters before mare's legs were even posted

Attached: 1522793596490.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

If we can get the Russian embargoes lifted, and if things calm down in Ukraine, the prices should drop. That will also help with things like RC Mausers and other captured rifles and pistols.

What we also need is the prohib list removed, so that people can get cheap Type 56s instead of bubbaing SKS.

See if you can get a 1949 SKS for a reasonable price. It has the spring loaded firing pin, which helps prevent slamfires. You could order a firing pin kit from the US (via an importer) which would also work.

Vz is worth saving up for imo, but otherwise get the SKS, like said, there is a reason people don't buy the 7.62x39 m305

Think about how cheap they would be too lmao, they probably would be 500-600$, I unironically would buy 4, get 2 underfolders and 2 full stocked ones

rcmp fear the milsurp equipped warrior

Attached: 1557524457472.png (500x486, 102K)

based and hacksawpilled

Attached: 1562627634691.jpg (337x343, 23K)

How to acquire parts for an AR build in Canada?

I'd get one Type 56 underfolder as a fun gun, then I'd buy one of the fancier new Russian variants to keep it company. It'll be hard to choose between 5.45x39 and .223 because I've got a bunch of it.

Would the three gun tryhards let me come play with them with a loadout like this?

Attached: 709B55B8-5562-4B73-891B-3433144772AB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

This is why you should never vote for a woman

based and redpilled

income redistribution is fundamentally evil

If they don’t I will friend

They'll probably let you but also probably laugh at you

They won’t be laughing when I’ve got my custom tok grips with comrade Stalin’s face engraved on them

Just buy an SKS. Or save up for the VZ. Or better yet save up for a VZ and buy 4 SKS instead.

Or you know, just buy two mosins and cut em into num-chucks.

Attached: deadly.png (696x481, 361K)

In that case commies can fuck off

1. shut the fuck up and lurk more
2. browse /arg/ for several months and discover what you like and dont like
3. set a budget
4. come back and ask the right questions.

True north arms friend

Do you really need a gun designed to hunt humans friend ?

Attached: F6EAC47B-12A0-4677-9AE5-EC4C159A0E54.jpg (821x471, 95K)

You sound like the kind of person who ND's into their own foot and blames capitalism.

Attached: cunt.jpg (300x329, 34K)

so tired of this uneducated "le ass kay ass slam fires" meme
RIFLE IS FINE
PROBLEM IS YOU
VZ has the same floating firing pin that SKS does and so do other guns. you dont need to put a spring where it doesn't belong, you just need to CLEAN YOUR RIFLE!

disassemble your bolt like a big boy and get the cosmoline gunk out of the firing pin channel, reassemble, does your firing pin rattle freely inside the bolt when you shake it? is the pin and channel clean and dry? yes? that's it, no risk of slam fire.

get the SKS and clean it fully of cosmoline and you'll be fine like all the other 2-3 million SKS owners in the country. don't lubricate the firing pin or the firing pin channel either, just keep it clean and dry and you'll never have a problem

Attached: i3n28coqup531.jpg (828x828, 85K)

I wish they were really joking

Attached: 1561218494512.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Context of picture ?!?

>commie
>he didn’t notice my wehraboo SS field cap, mismatched polymer and hardwood 500, and chinkshit m14
I’m going for a bizarre kit to upset people

they have some decent shit, but way too much garbage/airsoft parts/pot metal chinkshit. bottom of the barrel ARs aren't worth building, you should just buy a S&W M&P15 which would be cheaper and a better rifle.

link related
youtube.com/watch?v=a9sSbI07J0c

this. i was the zoomer who slam-fire full auto mag dumped 5 rounds twice down range. i took it apart cleaned it, dried it, and now it works fine

rcmp trying to get in touch with the braindead public for optics by posting "le ebin funny eggplant succ"

And the Blanket Gun was the mother of all of them shorty bois.

Attached: IMG_8893.jpg (1000x352, 155K)

I bought one of their "Canada National Arms" barrels and the throat was cut so out of spec it gives me failures to feed every time. They wouldn't take it back because it was already fired. Now I have a barrel that needs to be looked at by a local gunsmith for God knows how much and I probably still wouldn't trust it. Should have just bought a US made barrel from a known manufacturer.

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (800x800, 93K)

This is a prohibited weapon

Attached: 92E6FE51-5720-480F-BF09-2C15A57088FF.jpg (200x300, 13K)

>sawed off guns are prohibuted
>nunchucks are prohibited
>two prohibited items forming a third prohibited item

Attached: giphy.gif (220x122, 181K)

maybe hes doing it for the memes like i want to do

Attached: 1538859989432.png (476x532, 268K)

I know exactly what I want, just looking for where specifically to source parts in Canada.

Is it better to try and find everything from Canadian retailers (online or brick and mortar) or go through US and have imported?

>supporting overpriced shit tier canadian businesses
not even once. buy as many parts from brownells as possible.

No kidding. Every dealer here price gouges like crazy and act smug about it. I don't understand why Canadian dealers can be such scum - is it a lack of competition?

>I know exactly what I want
then post a parts list so i can shit on you before you fuck up colossally like also see you can get every part except barrel and receivers from Brownells. google discount codes, you'll get something like -$20 for every $200 spent. even after shipping, and the 50/50 chance of getting cucked by duty/import fees, you'll come out ahead versus buying here.

Chugs were based

Attached: 86DC56F7-27D9-4940-9BA4-9DB4C97014A1.jpg (685x620, 61K)

dam the smolboi m44 sold out

>No kidding. Every dealer here price gouges like crazy and act smug about it. I don't understand why Canadian dealers can be such scum - is it a lack of competition?
yeah it's a mix of Judaism and no competition. certain stores / importers have monopolies with certain companies/manufacturers and that will dictate the market price.

True, why do you think the originally 600$ vz58 (only a few years ago) now is 1000-1200$ or that the type 81 is 1000$

You can IMPORT gun parts
With no background check !

Attached: 86E4127B-8F4A-4278-96DD-885A6F4DADC2.jpg (300x219, 8K)

is this edited or original?

Attached: unbanFNFALnow.jpg (595x809, 124K)

"Margaret Thatcher had the biggest dick in all England"

-my terrible barrister cousin

Women are typically only effective rulers when they are there as a result of divine right. That said Ms Thatcher at least knew that the best form of negotiation is force.

Attached: IMG_8894.jpg (2290x1322, 426K)

Isn't FAL super easy to full auto convert because all the models in Canada were ex-military? Always thought that was why but mebbe I'm wrong. Also sad no qt3.14 FAL in my safe ='(

Attached: rhodesianfal.jpg (810x608, 109K)

Does Canada post have x-rays or shit when they sort mail? Its not like its going across a border or something, i'm a lazy bastard and i wanna mail my ammo i sold, and i know they don't like ammo

its a stupid fucking excuse to prohib a gun. People who would legally own the FAL wouldn't fucking make them full auto. I unironically would settle on a registered FNFAL

with vz, mix of dollar going to shit, CZ858 as a competitor virtually disappearing thus increasing vz demand, and probably some combination of manufacturer and cdn retailers increasing price. for T81, since Tactical Imports has the monopoly on that deal, there's no telling what their profit margin is but I bet its fucking huge. probably paying $400 or less per unit is my guess.

Actually it was determined to be easily converted because if you ordered the full auto parts that FN makes and only sells to police or military then yes you could drop them in, however you can only get these parts if you are either someone who orders for the military or police, but thats how they justified it.

I don't think they would check domestic parcels. Regardless, just ship via Canpar or UPS for peace of mind.

I FUCKING HATE THE RCMP AND POLITICIANS I JUST WANNA FUCKING FN FAL BUT NO I GOTTA SETTLE ON A SHITTY CHINK M14 AND HALF DECENT AR-10 IM GONNA FUCKING START LYNCHING THESE FUCKS AND BURNING DOWN THEIR PERSONAL HOMES

Attached: 1561231425334.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

To my understanding, the AR-15 got restricted status instead of prohib because gun rights groups and sport shooters actually protested.

based

DO NOT. HARM. ANYONE. Every one but you has a family to go home to.

But user, you have to think about the female college students who were killed by that incel in Quebec. Don't you know that your liberties mean nothing when violence against women is involved?

Attached: 1561951435584.jpg (716x724, 20K)

my package from varustleka got x rayed somehere because it had a sticker on it but they wrote evil genocide knife on the packing label. god damn finns.

If only they tried harder, if only

Attached: IMG_2305.jpg (619x453, 50K)

What knife?

Women need gun control because they are physically weaker then a man with a gun

Attached: 788478A5-8750-4CD9-BF27-F5D33606F8AC.jpg (1024x630, 86K)

I don't think it would have mattered. The AR got a pass because it was so widely used in the competition scene and a ban would have put tens of thousands of people in legal limbo. They probably tried to get it NR status, but politicians and boomer fudds had a hard time accepting AR`s as a legitimate hunting platform, so a compromise was made.

Attached: 1562483207781.jpg (720x719, 215K)

its the yugoslav akm bayonet, i dont think any of this was really relevant to the question but i think its funny they did that. weird stares from the post office too.

THAT
WAS
FUCKING
YEARS
AGO

FUCKING LET IT GO ALREADY, THEY DON'T MENTION THAT IT WAS SOME FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN MUSLIM WHO RENAMED HIMSELF WHO HATED WOMEN

THE MINI14 WASN'T EVEN FULL AUTO, HE FUCKED IT UP AND HAD TO CYCLE THE ACTION LIKE A BOLT ACTION GOD DAMN IT

Attached: 1544205856603.jpg (500x565, 27K)

Derya mk12 to dab on the grabbers? anyone own one?

That's true in most cases, but it could be an issue if you're shooting commercial ammunition with softer primers (a similar issue exists with the MAS49/56).

Think of the children
And don’t you know that women are the money venerable group to gun violence
You don’t hate women do you

derya mk12 is the best semi auto AR-notAR shotgun at the moment. They are very fussy about what you feed them, but once you find the right ammo, they are pretty fun. It is on the list of things to ban by the polytechniggers, so dab on those libtards.

Attached: 1560553857175.jpg (1395x774, 120K)

I was gifted a No.5 Jungle Carbine sporter today but the rifle is missing the bolt assembly. Anyone know where to source one?

No, but I met a guy through work who did and he said it was pretty solid

If Canada never accepted immigration from the MENA region, that massacre would have never happened.

Same thing with the Danforth incident...odd isn't it?

Check Ellwood Epps:
ellwoodepps.com/hunting/parts.html#

(under No.4 parts)

And if Canada banned guns those events wouldn’t of happened.
Diversity is our strength

ok user quit being ironic and baiting

If Canada banned guns, those events would still happen.

>HE FUCKED IT UP AND HAD TO CYCLE THE ACTION LIKE A BOLT ACTION GOD DAMN IT
Oh yeah, that`s right. What a piece of shit.

The Quebec City mosque shooter used a vz58 in .223 and that apparently had a malfunction after one shot. Quebecfags literally cannot choose a proper rifle.

theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-quebec-city-mosque-shooter-alexandre-bissonnette-confessed-during-91/

Attached: 1562659778513.png (500x536, 148K)

UNITY is our strength
Diversity directly sodomisizes democracy by introducing voters from different cultures that destroy the values of the country.
We lose our guns, we lose our nation to (((them)))

Maybe... maybe someday a based politician like Bernier will replace the firearms act.

inb4 CPC shills. neck yourself idgaf about basedboy scheer. Laura-Lynn is my queen and nothing you say will ever sway me.

Attached: basedandarpilled.png (759x345, 100K)

*Basedboy scheer

it jammed and he dropped the gun after the first shot

okay when you type s o y b o y it autocorrects to basedboy wtf is going on with this basket weaving forum

My friend was so proud of his, but I kind of laughed and assumed it was shit. Having actually shot it now, I think it`s a solid mag fed autoloader. The 5rd magazines are kind of a bummer though, so I would look into a tube fed shotgun that can fit five 3 1/2" for maximum 2 3/4" capacity if that matters to you.

Thanks for nothing user. Let Mad Max build up his party then vote for him.

go be new somewhere else

A proper weapon should not jam after one shot. Should have gone with the classic 7.62x39mm version desu. Cheaper to feed and packs a bigger punch.

Attached: 1561781692674.png (469x466, 278K)

yikes its time to go back, newfriend.

CPC first. We gotta unite to out Trudeau. Then sheer keeps the seat nice, and warm, and we hound his ass to repeal repeal repeal. If scheer cucks out, then its time for PPC.

yeah i might just get a mossy 500

>Trudeau visits Alberta pipeline site, says national unity is not under threat
www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5209515

Liberals will retain power this election
Canada forgets all his stupid short comings
>he has nice hair