Unpopular opinions thread

I'll start:
>FAL's are cool but so outdated and overrated that the only people that use them are either larpers or third worlders too poor to afford better guns (see Syrian Civil War rebels)
>LMT and similar top-price AR's (although they look cool and perhaps have somewhat better functionalities, albeit niche) can't quite beat the utilitarianism of a cheap but reliable AR (such as an Aero Precision build, M&P 15, or Ruger AR-556), especially when comparing prices.
>Polymer80's are 1000% better than regular Glocks, and damn near pretty much any other semi automatic handgun.
>revolvers are plenty enough for most defensive CCW situations.
>that being said, if you carry a 1911 of some sort, you are most likely extremely gay and/or cucked- and that is very haram.
>Rhodesia did nothing wrong.
>Brent0331 > Garand Thumb (both are good, but Garand Thumb imo seems more like a salesman for operator gucci than someone who actually gives practical advice on military and combat-related activities)
>MARPAT and M81 Woodland-style camouflage patterns are trash that barely work well and are only used because they're dirt cheap and therefore affordable for foot soldiers in third world-tier militaries (such as the Syrian Army, Kurdish militias, the poorest of the poor African countries, the US Marine Corps, and the French).
>even though I don't politically associate with leftists and certain types of "liberals", if we don't have them introduced to and included in the American gun community, it will become more and more likely that our rights to bear arms will disappear.

Attached: 1515300482796.jpg (497x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/14/man-dies-as-police-shootout-follows-firebomb-attack-on-immigration-centre
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tacoma-ice-police-shooting-washington-willem-van-spronsen-antifa-detention-centre-a9004131.html
theblaze.com/news/terror-armed-antifa-member-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-facility-in-washington-is-killed-in-confrontation-with-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That kid looks like she's seen some shit

believe it or not, it's actually a dude. I think if I remember correctly, he lead a Christian anti-government militia belonging to the Karin ethnic group in Myanmar. he and a few other boys lead adults into battle and proclaimed themselves as messiahs who would liberate their fellow Christians in Myanmar against the government.

>FAL's are cool but so outdated and overrated that the only people that use them are either larpers or third worlders too poor to afford better guns
You are a nigger. You are MY nigger : )

I agree with almost everything. However, are Polymer 80 Glock frame truly better than actual stock Glocks? I am genuinely curious.

They have potential but if you don’t build them right they kinda suck
Fucking magwell needs sanding over and over and over again

I have a fudd tier friend who said they don't last over 1k rounds. He used to work in a gun store so his opinion is usually discarded by me but everyone else in the group takes him seriously

technically it depends on how well you build them. but frankly, if you can follow instructions and not fuck shit up like a wrenchmonkey retard, then building a P80 well is easy. overall I'd say that P80's are just better than stock glocks down to the way they're configured- the rail is better, it fits in the hand a lot nicer, the trigger is a lot better, and they have some very interesting options for the pistol frame size (for example, they have the "hybrid" frame, which has the long slide of a standard Glock 19 but a smaller grip roughly the same size as a compact Glock).

you also have the added bonuses of being able to build your "Glock" from the ground up the way you want with your preferred trigger, slide, barrel, caliber, etc., plus you get the "ghost gun" factor of having a basically untraceable firearm (which also means you can get it legally if you're under 21).

i bet that worked out well

>Rhodesia did nothing wrong.
Looks like we got a badass over here.

>even though I don't politically associate with leftists and certain types of "liberals", if we don't have them introduced to and included in the American gun community, it will become more and more likely that our rights to bear arms will disappear.
Keep the schism growing, the left will eventually arm itself, like they always do. Those that have the biggest beef with the government should be the ones most well armed.

its perfectly fine to just shoot for fun. if you havent put 1000 rounds through all of your guns your next purchase should be ammo. best squirrel caliber is .308

>.308 best squirrel caliber
The pink mist

>left will eventually arm itself, like they always do.
No they won't

Hope so, but they have a pretty good track record.

Attached: HeartsAndMinds.jpg (531x289, 29K)

If you dont eat squirrel thats the best outcome. That way there's no stinking corpse rotting away for months. It decomposes in far less time.

tfb tv is one best gun youtube channels

Only james reed. Thr rest of tfb tv is cringeworthy

>white women are the prettiest

eh, I like my 10mm 1911 for EDC. I know it isn't objectively the best choice by any metric but fuck it.

fs2000 best gun

Stfu poser noguns.

hop (the fetal alcohol syndrome looking new guy) is equal to james

THIS

Some antifa dude fire bombed an ice facility on the border yesterday

How much longer before antifa is classified as a terrorist organization?

>hop (the fetal alcohol syndrome looking new guy) is equal to james
Nah. James reed is a beautiful man.

never

shit barely got reported. I only heard a brief on the radio. It sounded like he straight up nuked a parking lot with molotovs.

“Organization”

Apparently torching the transport vans was his objective

Go to Portland. They're organized.

Literally never. Our current administration does not have the balls to do anything. And once we get a Democrat president in 2020, or 2024 at the latest, we will see even more Antifa violence.

Attached: yWRigl6B.jpg (400x400, 21K)

what? why didn't I hear about this on the news today then? or on the radio? sounds like more white-nationalist bs. hows that great white hope working out for you? I want to punch republicans in the face

Looked it up, got no results. Fake news

im fucking hoping so. ive got nothing to live for and have am stuck in a shitty town with a shitty family. bring on the bachelors

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/14/man-dies-as-police-shootout-follows-firebomb-attack-on-immigration-centre
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tacoma-ice-police-shooting-washington-willem-van-spronsen-antifa-detention-centre-a9004131.html
theblaze.com/news/terror-armed-antifa-member-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-facility-in-washington-is-killed-in-confrontation-with-police
Tell me, what does it feel like to be a knuckle-dragging, retarded, nigger-monkey?

Smokeless powder ruined interesting firearms development.

Look dude Im on slow wifi in a motel in a trailer town and the nearest city is 300 miles away. What do want from me? Thanks though, the next Antifa fag I see gets broken teeth.

Thank you for redeeming yourself, good sir!

Attached: Ed Approves.jpg (532x582, 191K)

I thought the FBI classed them as that already.

That guy Tim Pool reported on it today. Maybe the articles are still coming out? Guy had a rifle and for sure burned down a car. Maybe keep antifa out of your search and see if border attack or something works

Take that glock 29 to your dome.

Tacoma=/=the border

I rate this post at 3.6 intelligences

Not great, but not terrible either.

If they don't start armed, they don't get armed.

how could he hurt female?

Whats funny is l live in AZ youd think we would know more about this situation. I do know there are protests in Phoenix as well but nothing too crazy. Supposedly the rifle the guy used was a ghost gun(80% lower)

AZ is turning blue and there is nothnig you can do to stop it.

We can violently remove you and your taco family.

All lm going to do is vote l guess and go to protests if l see them but theres not much we can do. The constant lying in the news is tricking my generation into tearing up the country and getting slimy politicians elected. If you havnt bought an ar and mags now is the time

>We can violently remove you and your taco family.
>We can
but you wont. I hope you speak Spanish and are ready to kiss those guns goodbye.

Going to round up all 500 million guns? Tell me more tall beaner tales, my mexicant manlet friend.

it doesn't matter how many guns you have if youll never use them. ultimately that's why the Mexican Cession will be retaken

How conservative and gunfriendly are the different latin american communities actually?

>FAL's are cool but so outdated and overrated that the only people that use them are either larpers or third worlders too poor to afford better guns (see Syrian Civil War rebels)
How do you feel about AKs?

>I hope you speak Spanish and are ready to kiss those guns goodbye.
This immediate backpedaling from what I quoted. Are you brain damaged? Every spic I meet seems to have holes in their head.

look at this faggot trying to create his own unit of measurement.

Attached: 1532565077644.jpg (606x537, 59K)

You will lose because Americans are too pussy to use the 2nd amendment. There is nothing you can say to change this fact.

Duly noted Pablo

Not him but it's true dude. Look at everything that's happened. Within a decade White Americans will be a minority. And a hated one at that. White Europeans who came to the Americas have lost... Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Canada, and now the U.S.A is a few years away from being in that list.

Attached: 1563085218138.jpg (782x960, 53K)

>bro not him but copy-paste his shitty blackpill
Hot take

Generally speaking from what lve seen in around where l live most Mexicans are conservative and shoot guns. Now like most gun owners there are a lot who dont know what theyre doing with firearms but there are as many who do. Wherever l work nobody has ever looked at me funny for owning 10 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. Most who came here legally want others to come legally too.

>Pablo
You don't know any mexicans do you? They have names like: miguel, jorge, and my favorite: Saul (pronounced: sah-ool)
Pablo is like a south american/puerto rican name.

It's just natural selection. If you're stupid enough to work against the interest of your own group or to demonize yourselves for success or advantage you don't deserve to survive.

Based

Imagine following a kid into battle because they claimed they were yellow jesus.

I thought this as well, but it was domestic if that makes a difference.