We t72 now

We t72 now

Attached: EED43248-3F95-467B-8383-6F5146E81C2D.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLNaZ3-RSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KhNSyDQUSDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigerian?

Looks like it, they have been losing a fair amount of armor to the local ISIS branch.

First time I have seen a lost Nigerian T-72AV. It is in much nicer condition then the Syrian or Sudanese examples that have been lost recently. Probably not as heavily used.

Attached: 1558577593290.jpg (2047x1153, 224K)

They should have bought American. You will never see an Abrams losing out to these AK boys.

Boko Haram has been fucking around a lot in Northeastern Nigeria.
Idk about Sudanese ones, but the Syrians ones are fucked beyond repair for good reasons.

All those Syrian War veterans now are going back to their home countries and training their younger ones there.
I think think week IS made advances on Taliban.

Attached: file.png (960x420, 754K)

The Iraqi army lost a number of monkey-model Abrams against ISIS during their initial push back in 2014.

And Saudis in Yemen.

Iraq had plenty of hull loses, mostly in 2014. Damage was common, at one point a third of Iraqs entire Abrams fleet was in a single repair depot waiting to be fixed. To be fair that was more due to the US screwing Iraq on spare parts on repair contracts then the quality of the tank its self.

Attached: Iraq M1A1M Abrams bore excavator mounted upside down.jpg (1022x651, 112K)

the commanders of the battle group in OP(center in the pic) are Libya IS returnees

Attached: CFEC15E8-754B-408A-AED4-F2DB41719BCE.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

where do you get this news on terrorist conflicts? seems like pretty interesting stuff, I'm always interested in hearing about what these groups of assholes are doing, and how 3rd world security forces are trying to counter them (sometimes poorly).

Southfront is the easiest, although it's Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLNaZ3-RSQ

Yep, in the long run ISIS still exists, not as strong as before, but enough to stir shit up.

It's bullshit. He's a Mudslime who reads Twitter propaganda accounts.

Foreign sand niggers in Syrian ISIS were absolutely annihilated. Their losses were close to 100%.

The only thing sent back to their homes were body parts.

Seething vatniks. Arabs do not have weapons that can damage Abrams. It's not as unarmored like your T-90 toy.

Syrian Army tank commander talks about the T72.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhNSyDQUSDw

Twitter.

There is a wonderful community of autistic chaps watching everything and reporting on it there.

Attached: HTS T-72B.png (1275x719, 1.02M)

I use telegram not twitter,str8 from the source. EU says total of 30% of IS european foreign fighters have already returned to europe, you think that number is any different for muslim countries where IS had an infinitelt greater incentive to send people back to seed further conflicts?

btw there are 80,000 IS men and women in the biggedt low security prison camp in SDF custody, most of them foreigners. 100% losses? it was real in your mind

>enough to stir shit up
where, exactly?
the only international outreach they had was due to their online presence inspiring "lone wolf" attackers. which was literally their entire MO for foreign attacks.

you will quite literally not find a single ISIS terrorist attack conducted by anyone who did anything but that attack. im not sure what their online presence is now, but i doubt it's all that much compared to 2014-2018.

ISIS' strength was in their propaganda, which to us is laughable but to its consumers was nice to see. kind of like people on here enjoying a good FEDS BTFO webm. their own leader barely put out fucking messages for the entirety of their rise and fall.

3rd world nations always lose large amounts of armour because they deploy them without infantry support in terrain that favours infantry and the ability to deploy RPGs quickly. Not that it helps Russian equipment as proven by the Chechens but I almost guarantee the Nigerians sent in a tank unit and had it swarmed by kebabsupportmilitias.

>isis still uses telegram
lol you'd think they'd learn...

they dont know how to tank. ive always just assumed they think tanks are invincible killing machines. then the tanks turn out to be very vulnerable when put in the wrong situations...
and they just chalk it up as a fluke and go for round 2
until tanks are gone.

T-72B3...latest model.

Attached: 1056025000.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

>the only international outreach they had was due to their online presence inspiring "lone wolf" attackers.
Yeah how about that time they took over the oil regions of libya for 3 years, a provincial capital of the phillipines for 5 months in 2017, controlled 10% of nigeria and a whole province in afghanistan. Sure is a bunch of keyboard warrior larpers

you can bypass actually going to twitter and check out liveuamaps.com which just pipes relevant tweets to their page and shows you the area the tweets reference on a google earth-like map

is the nog really wearing a sumpftarn bgs balacalva?

i worked CT for years, actually.
you misunderstand what i am saying. they inspired those guys through the fucking internet and then once they established leaders, those leaders did that work. communication among ISIS leadership was always poor and each major region controlled by ISIS during their early efforts was effectively due to there being no resistance. as soon as resistance existed they got pretty readily killed.
the leaders in those regions. killed.
isis subsists off of a constant rotation of young blood and without their propaganda efforts, which they rightly focused a lot of resources into, they are nothing and have nothing.

i'll add there's a reason baghdadi never fucking communicates with anyone. and while it's what keeps him alive (presumably), it also is part of why isis as an organization sucks.

people of your caliber working CT no surprise that there is exponential growth of terror every passing year. There are documented cases of IS sending veterans from 2000s iraq war to administer wilayats(that’s province,mr CT) established in 2014-15. Every single IS wilayat established in that period still dcists and has grown stronger on orders of magnitude whilst facing constant local resistance, with the exception of the russian wilayat which got BTFO by actual real CT

>is growing stronger
i see you just take their own words at face value.

in 2017, internally, isis leadership was asking if baghdadi was even alive lol. and they were arguing over who should lead what effort. they are not finished like trump has proclaimed, but they are at their lowest point since inception, especially in their own region that would form the caliphate.

IS west africa and IS afghanistan are certainly growing stronger in a canonical fashion. The rest are just «remaining». If you asked me in 2008 when IS core membership was down to a couple hundred individuals in hiding across iraq, the two top leaders of the organization killed in quick succession, the entire shura council and mid level leadership exterminated;that they would be controlling half of iraq, half of syria, with branches in a dozen countries I would call you a delusional retard

IS feeds on the global resurgence in salafism and increasing entropy across the entire muslim world particularly MENA. neither of those things look to me like they will decrease in the next decade esp with looming iran war