[QTDDTOT]

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Attached: Snake-Plissken-Escape-From-New-York-LA-Kurt-Russell-a.jpg (500x526, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bj0Bm3RHWVh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3f1mj1322cz1
sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-pistols/262346-winchester-9mm-nato-124-ok-226-p.html#/topics/262346
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/winchester-white-box-9mm-fmj-124-grain-50-rounds?a=1594946
knifecenter.com/item/BU0104BRS1/buck-104-compadre-camp-knife-fixed-blade-knife-cerakote-cobalt-natural-canvas-micarta-handles-black-leather-sheath
imgur.com/gallery/JTpNlQG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what has his name again?

Question: Why are people incapable of checking the catalog before making a thread even with the built in search function?

Lookin for a boog rifle. Do I assemble my own or build? What calibers, what platforms? Under $1,500 would be preferable.

Snake Plissken

Huh i didn't see it when i was making this thread

are gattling triggers legal in the US?

Google is giving me conflicting answers.

I only really want one since I can 3d print one for like 1$.

What is this AR stock?
It's on a sig folding adapter.

I've DM'd the poster.
instagram.com/p/Bj0Bm3RHWVh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3f1mj1322cz1

Or similar stock with a narrow tube.

Attached: 79d76333bdb6d8c6164ed9a9744c129d.jpg (1080x720, 327K)

For some reason in the italian version it was renamed "Hyena" Plissken

As someone getting into guns with little experience and funds, what 2 guns should I own?

What if i could only have 1 and it had to be a pistol? Including ar/ak

Where do you get cheap mres/survival food?

Just do it

AR15 and a Polymer 80 Glock 19.
Entry-level AR15s can be had for cheap from PSA. Polymer 80 Glocks are easy enough for a monkey to get working, and can be bought for around $400. The grip angle is much better than that of Glock brand problem solvas.
It's better to get a separate rifle and pistol as you can't really conceal carry an AR pistol, but PSA does sell AR pistols for the same low price and entry-level quality.
The cheapest you'll find MREs are bulk US MREs on amazon for about $5.80 a pop. They're alright, not great not terrible.

why do some people not like winchester 9mm?
I've seen an armslist post that said they'll not take winchester 9mm for trade and I've had one or two bad seated rounds from a few boxes of the ammo. is there something notoriously bad about this ammo that I'm missing?

It's cheap, low-end ammo so OFC it has a poor reputation. It's not as bad as some might imply, but it's known for being pretty crappy.

it's nato spec, a bit dirtier, and a few pistols dont like them for some reason. Boomers are afraid of shooting 50 rounds +p through their XD and think that getting a modern slightly dirtier is going to cause a malfunction in their modern polymer 9mm like it does in their 1911.

I stroked typing that but boomers are the only people I ever see care about "dirty" ammunition and being afraid of +p

(wasted)
>posting edgy anarchist character
>from a movie directed by a commie
I got a ticket for you

Attached: nd.jpg (1400x850, 84K)

sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-pistols/262346-winchester-9mm-nato-124-ok-226-p.html#/topics/262346
>will my military used weapon safely take military ammunition?
> I wish I could return it

Thanks user. Is PSA Ar quality decent, like will it last permanently/what will go wrong with it? What’s a decent price to pay for one? Are magpull mags overrated?

not him but
>Is PSA Ar quality decent
Theyre considered good entry level ar15s. Entry being the quality to not have fall apart on you like chink pot metals but rather keep working for a long time.
>like will it last permanently/what will go wrong with it?
Yeah. Same points of wear as any other AR15. The wear points will only be the barrel, bolt, and buffer spring and theyll last a very long time before they need to be replaced.
>What’s a decent price to pay for one?
Watch their daily deals, thats the best price. Assuming you assemble the lower (which you should do anyways it's as easy as following lego instructions), expect $350 for their cheapest plastic foregrip fixed front sight variant or around $500 if you want a railed foregrip.
>Are magpull mags overrated?
No, theyre very reliable and robust mags that are tougher than aluminum but very slightly bigger and heavier. You cam get DH aluminums now for cheap as hell though and assuming they have the modern follower theyll be fine and more classic looking. There are a few shit brands to still avoid though.

It'll last just about as long as any other AR on the market as long as you keep it maintained and don't go around doing ridiculous youtube torture tests on it. It's just not gucci with a buttery smooth action and ergonomics. Around $400 is good for a standard rifle with no bells or whistles, but I haven't checked PSA prices in a while. Most every modern magazine for the AR is good to go, but Magpul and Okay mags are two of the most popular choices with near flawless reliability.

dick pissin

sig mpx folder

i have limited funds but discriminating tastes, should i buy A) an upper to complete my ar B) beretta px4 C)cz52 or D) norinco sks

How do I buy a stripped lower online? I've never done it before and I don't want to be THAT GUY that dealers/FFLs hate because I'm doing it all wrong. Do I just go into my local gun store and say "Hey, I need your FFL info please." or do I handle that all through buying it online or what?

Attached: 1528491225486.png (480x452, 222K)

Upper.

Buy the lower, tell the seller what FFL you want it sent to, call/email the FFL and ask them to send their information to the seller, wait for it to ship to the FFL, and the FFL will call you when it arrives. That is, assuming the FFL is competent and doesn't do some bizarre shit like wait a week after your shit arrives to call you.

>Hey, I need your FFL info please."
yeah. It's intimidating the first time but it's pretty straightforward and, as long as company can get into contact with ffl, the rest is done for you by ffl.
>ask if they do transfers and ask price
>$20?
>they give business card, everything you need should be on it which is just a company name, address, and phone I believe
>go to website to buy gun
>buy gun
>website redirects you to a slightly different page to fill in whats on that business card (simple stuff, address and phone)
>confirm purchase
>check on gunshop in person 3 days later
Also, remember, the ffl wants your money. The company wants your money. Theyre going to be nice and try to make things as easy as possible and be nice everytime.

Is a shotgun and a handgun the bare minimum to have if shit hits the fan? My country's gun laws are fucking bullshit
I remember watching it a long time ago and I still don't know why the name was changed
It's Jena btw

Youre a fucking retarded faggot.
WWB is not "nato spec".
They sell 124gr NATO FMJ, which is loaded hotter than standard FMJ across the board.
Fucking retards shouldnt answer questions they dont have any clue about.
Lurk or gtfo.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/winchester-white-box-9mm-fmj-124-grain-50-rounds?a=1594946

remove yourself

Are +P and higher rated .45 ACP rounds supersonic? Can you offset this by making the projectile even heavier (if possible)? Or is the 230gr ball the max weight limit of a .45 ACP load?

Attached: last-man-standing-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000-1864x1048.jpg (1864x1048, 142K)

What gun would I use to send us all back to the stone age?

Anyone here an FFL? Does it bring in a decent little chunk of change? I know it all depends on your area and competition but I was wondering if it makes for a nice little side hustle.

>At 20 °C (68 °F), the speed of sound in air is about 343 meters per second (1,234.8 km/h; 1,125 ft/s; 767 mph; 667 kn), or a kilometre in 2.9 s or a mile in 4.7 s.
Supersonic rounds need to exceed that speed at the muzzle and not fall out of that speed throughout their arc. The hottest 45ACP loads typically stay under 1k fps. Heavier rounds do not travel faster if the maximum powder is already loaded into the case; lighter projectiles are used.

If that's all you do? Sort of. To do transfers you still need a legal storefront.

If you have to ask, don't.
Hand cranked are legal. Do not try to get cute with power tools or bicycles.
Real answer is it doesnt really matter these days, any reputable modern manufacturer is good to go. Ideally you want one quote unquote fighting rifle and concealable pistol for pragmatic purposes, usually in the form of an AR15 and glock 19, but any facsimile of either will do. And even then, you dont have to adhere to that. Just pick whatever you think is rad and jump in dood.
It's cheap and despite being functional is generally considered bottom barrel.
Norchinko if for nothing else than they're not making more of them and they'll only increase in price.
>order lower
>email gunshop
>hello there, I need a transfer done on an AR lower, please send FFL and the following(your info, order number, etc) to (seller email)
>check tracking, pick it up when it comes in
Some of them. Yes.
You dont make money selling guns anymore. You only make money on ammo sales and range rentals.

If you're on the PC use CTRL F if you're on moblie use the search function.

>Rebelling against corrupt government = anarchism

Bruh

should i be concerned if my AR keeps getting steel cases stuck in the chamber?

is it just im using shit tula ammo, or is this a legit concern?

Attached: 1474231128801.jpg (400x391, 55K)

How long ago have you cleaned it? It could be the lacquer building up and forming a sticky mess.

The lacquer on the case sometimes fucks with extraction so just lube your chamber before you shoot a bunch of steel.

So if I get a psa ar what upgrades should it have for shtf? Do I really need an optic? What about high capacity drums? What about an ar pistol with a brace, wouldn't that be best?

I also want to get things to enjoy which may be banned in the future.

Hos Del Gato

M&P 15 or a Ruger and whatever bells and whistles tickle your fancy.

i put white lithium grease in it and the bcg. ill give it a clean. thanks for an actual answer

get the most expensive accessories you can find and carry plenty of ammo so I can clap your ass in the first three seconds of the boogaloo and get a bunch of free shit

knifecenter.com/item/BU0104BRS1/buck-104-compadre-camp-knife-fixed-blade-knife-cerakote-cobalt-natural-canvas-micarta-handles-black-leather-sheath

Thoughts on this as a general purpose innawoods knife?

Any recommendations for a light to put on an m&p9c?

>$30 knives are a scam and you deserve to lose it innawoods if you disagree
I'm a fan of OLight

$30+ knives, I forgot greentext was a thing for a second

Is over-penetration for home defense a concern with 9mm? .45?

It's fine? Good steel but $100 for a Buck knife isn't what I would have chosen.

fmj eats through about anything in a house, including people and wall studs. JHP, not so much.

Any caliber worth using overpenatrates walls.

Call him Snake

A shotgun and a handgun can keep you alive long enough to get serious firepower if you know how to use them. And they'll probably be plenty if your not planning on getting into gunfights on a regular basis.

I've tried shooting from a crouching position several times now, and it has always been uncomfortable. Do I just need to toughen up and git gud, or is there a proper form to this that I should learn?

>I can 3d print one for like 1$.
post file

Anybody ever see a 14.5mm necked down to a .50? The idea of it is just stuck in my head but I've never seen anybody try it.

Thank you but I'm referring to the AR stock that's attached to the sig folding AR adapter.

Do you live with anyone else? Yes. If you live alone and you know how to patch walls; not as much. 9mm/.45 FMJ will almost always create an exit wound and still have enough velocity to injure or even completely go through another human unless it hits some thick bone.

Should I buy a used S&W 6906 for ccw? Used they go for under $350, mags are $25 a pop used by me. Worth it for a budget handgun?

I want to get a suppressor, but I don't know where to begin. What are good brands, what should I look for, what's the average cost, where is the suppressors 101 info dump?

not so much with hollow points. Still, I wouldn't want to mag dump on a guy standing in front of my daughters bedroom wall.

imgur.com/gallery/JTpNlQG

How do you boys plan to handle them drones?

will I be made fun off if I dont know what all the parts do on guns?

Am I a homosexual if I let a girl fuck me in the ass with a dildo?

IRL? No. On Jow Forums? Yes, I will bully you mercilessly.
no, you're actually gayer than a homosexual.
That's basically a knockoff ESEE. Which is a great knife to make a knockoff of, but you could have gotten the real thing for that price.

Attached: 1523763416492.jpg (1260x710, 445K)

>The cheapest you'll find MREs are bulk US MREs on amazon for about $5.80 a pop.
That's like '90s prices. Are they from the '90s?

As gay if not gayer. Remember, suicide is always an option.

Holosun lists "center height" in the specs for all their red dots. Does that mean the height of the dot above the rail when the dot is centered in the window?

Attached: HS507C.jpg (800x800, 192K)

Non, because the dildo is feminine :')

Bought WASR, need steel surplus mags.

What kind will work best with my romanian abortion?

Is .357 Sig pointless in this new world of good 9x19mm hallowpoints?

Which length do ya'll prefer?

Attached: upper lengths.png (1400x1500, 728K)

It has always been pointless.

Never smaller then 16.

Out of curiosity, why never 14.5?

>Filling out paperwork
>Coughing up money
>Waiting months
>Most ammo wants 16'
>AK is 16 inch
>16 inch is 80% of 20'
>M855 was invented for 18' SAW barrel
>I like being able to see
>I like not being deaf
>I hate wasting propellent

>>Filling out paperwork
Pinned and welded. Pick a device that you are willing to stick with (preferably one that you can mount a suppressor on later if you want that).
>>Coughing up money
Pinned and welded costs about $20 more than 16".
>>Waiting months
Pinned and welded.
>>Most ammo wants 16'
Most runs perfect through 14.5".
>>AK is 16 inch
Except when they're not.
inch is 80% of 20'
14.5 inch is 80% of 18".
>>M855 was invented for 18' SAW barrel
Runs fine through 14.5".
>>I like being able to see
Pin on a good muzzle device.
>>I like not being deaf
Wear ear pro at the range. Have a set of ear pro that you can quickly put on if someone is in your house or get a suppressor. A 16" will be just as loud as a 14.5" inside.
>>I hate wasting propellent
You get less weight and greater mobility without sacrificing almost anything at all in performance.

Would getting a milsurp re blued be a bad idea? I want it to last for my kids.

Pinned and welded is the epitome of faggotry. You gain absolutely nothing over a 16" barrel at the cost of slightly lower muzzle velocity and a muzzle device you can't change. There is no excuse.

>Make barrel 14.5' but add 1.5' thing
>Seer retardation

I have a 14.5 its fine. I shoot just as well with it as my 16 and it is easier to move around.

The only acceptable answer to "Why is your barrel less then 16'", is "My gun is in 300 Blackout or some pistol caliber"

Do drop in triggers like pic related really need anti-walk pins or will I be safe without them?

Attached: AIMSSTAT.jpg (1280x1280, 152K)

As mostly an open-sights shooter I don't have a ton of experience with scopes aside from the odd hunting scope or two.

I recently got a 5x ACSS prism scope for my AR from Primary arms and I'm kinda stumped about it, I know Primary Arms isn't top shelf but I bought it for the price and also after hearing nothing but good things about it online.

My problem is that the eye-relief makes it nearly unusable. I have the thing mounted as far rearward as it will possible go on my pic rail, and the eye relief is still bad. I'm still having to move my head significantly forward from my normal ironsight shooting position in order to get a good sight picture with this thing. Not only that but having it mounted so far back makes the gun look really unbalanced and ugly (rather than a nice clean mount directly over the receiver.)

I guess my question is: did I buy a lemon or do I just not know how to set up a scope correctly?

Anyone know how/where you can buy a M320? I've seen M203s and EGLMs on the market, but I haven't been able to track down a pic related yet

Some help would be much appreciated

Attached: hk417_m320.png (599x240, 275K)

Where do you normally put your face? Your nose should be touching the charging handle.

hello fag, pajeet here'

I want to go out and shoot cool funs, but my backwards ass country keeps our shitty british-era gun laws for some retarded reason.

What states are the most SHALL NOT INFRINGE, looking to hopefully getting some NFA items after getting the basics.

Anyone happen to have that screenshot of anons state cop dad who got tasked with infiltrating a militia that turned out to be a fedfucked honeypot and got buried out of embarrassment?
>I thought it was on my harddrive but it's not

What are the first two guns I should buy?

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming

cheers user, wyoming seems nice

gonna try and save enough money through university to buy a PSA lower and parts kit along with a M&P Shield 2 when I move

What type of shooting are you into? In general, if you want to shoot rifles, you should get an AR 15 to start, if you like pistols, either a Glock 19 or a SW M&P, or if you like shotguns, a Mossberg 500. That answer may be different depending on what you plan on doing with it. For example, while it is possible with a pump action, trap and skeet is MUCH easier with a semi auto.

Drunk ordered 3 scr pistol lowers last night because I want futuristic pirate pistols in a bandolier...

What uppers do I need to get for them,

Attached: p_100026429_3.jpg (400x400, 6K)

What is a good gas mask and filters. I know I have to get 40mm NATO filters. I'm not a poorfag and I also have first responder discounts available so I'm willing to spend the money for something good for my family and friends.

Looking for a decent shtf/HD rifle in 5.56 that is not an AR. I have an AR and I'm selling it because it has no soul. Budget a little over $1000. So far I like the Arsenal SLR-106 a lot and I really like the idea of the kel-tec RDB, but it seems like reliability is too questionable for a shtf gun. Anyone got recommendations?

Made in February, bought just a week ago. It's one of the 12 packs on Amazon.
>decent shtf rifle
>not an AR
Choose one or have fun scavenging around for replacement parts for your obscure ass rifle.

RDB is comfy.

Attached: RDB.jpg (3840x2160, 962K)