You're about to be gear checked by Kero-chan. How is he going to rate you?

You're about to be gear checked by Kero-chan. How is he going to rate you?

Attached: kero-chan check.jpg (853x640, 37K)

Why the hell their school issued uniform is such a slutty looking? Even the boys one looking like a girl uniform.

Attached: __kinomoto_sakura_and_li_xiaolang_cardcaptor_sakura_drawn_by_kyomono_hjxop__c00d3ca12fb2c99603669c23 (1000x1415, 1.15M)

Because CLAMP is a bunch of sexual deviants. They address pretty much every fetish under the sun.

a 7
i dont have the best of guns, or gear, the way i'm gonna use it and put it all together, is gonna be very Jow Forums

But what are the cute points of your gear?

>Why the hell their school issued uniform is such a slutty looking? Even the boys one looking like a girl uniform.
Sakura? Sexualized? Whatever could you mean?

Attached: ccs_sakura397.jpg (605x838, 127K)

He'd probably remark that my hand-knitted magazine cover (for muh 590M w/ 20-rounders) matches the range trap's thighhighs.

>hand-knitted magazine cover
This needs pics if serious.

No. Lets not start this

>cuteness = sexualizing
Wut?

Start what?

Attached: ccs_sakura405.jpg (1024x718, 198K)

Attached: thumb-1920-639108.jpg (1600x1200, 160K)

>I want to ______ Sakura.
Finish this sentence.

Attached: ccs_sakura119.jpg (631x870, 96K)

Murder

Abandon

Then again i'm 30 and I'm starting to think of anyone under 20 in a fatherly way

Be as happy as.

Are you kidding me? the show is *packed* with innuendo and fetish material. Sakura's best friend strips her naked, by force on occaision, and dresses her up in various outfits, and films the process. sakura's friend in school is in a relationship with her adult male teacher. Sakura's friend's mom is mad at Sakura's (deceased) mom because she left her, turned straight, and married a man. There's the gay innuendo involving sakura's brother and his friend Yukito--the same Yukito whom Sakura has a major crush, on etc. The list goes on and on.

Sakura who? No I not talking about that hard-used slut. I'm talking about this cute innocent girl.

Attached: __li_xiaolang_cardcaptor_sakura_drawn_by_kmrg__809dc08e6ea8c38f9d340579250eaaad.jpg (720x945, 216K)

>Sakura's best friend strips her naked, by force on occaision, and dresses her up in various outfits, and films the process
Just because this is your fetish doesn't mean this was meant to be sexual user.

Li is a boy, but I still wish Tomoyo made him some cute outfits as well.

Sounds like I need to get off my ass and watch Cardcaptor Sakura.

It really depends on whether or not I'm wearing a cute outfit at the time.

That would have been nice, especially if he got all flustered and embarrassed at having to play dress-up in an adorable sailor suit.

Tactical bird, #7 1/2 shot size, an average sized all black backpack with Velcro, a journal, 2 rifles, double barrel shotgun, and glass cleaning fluid

Piss on

Well hello there R. Kelly. How the sexual assault trials goes nigga?

Attached: dor.gif (245x184, 575K)

is this Jow Forums or /a/

im confused

Watching the show back again since 2001 makes me question my sexuality...Oh God...

Attached: 03024fdefa3260d27cc8a7a1faa3ecb2e9bd086f.jpg (1498x2400, 837K)

I wanna have my "gear" "checked" by Sakura! ^__^

Serve