When did “boomer” become synonymous with “fudd”?

When did “boomer” become synonymous with “fudd”?

Attached: 20BB69FD-92C2-4F02-A6D8-1A5FEFF7A773.png (219x137, 7K)

all fudds are boomers but not all boomers are fudds.

When underage retards started browsing and didn't think the words had any meaning so they just started using them freely.

When did everyone over the age of 25 become a boomer?

With the 25 year old boomer meme

>t. boomer

>all fudds are boomers
Frankly I'd wager there's more non-boomer fudds out there these days than there are boomer fudds.

Attached: The most best.png (950x1150, 297K)

>When did everyone over the age of 25 become a boomer?
Immediately. Everyone has always just kind of pretended that Gen X never existed. They talk about Boomers all the time, and they talk about Millennials all the time, but we've always been ignored. Even back in the day.

We're used to it by now.

Attached: 7dd9c9d0-739a-0134-1898-060e3e89e053.jpg (1340x1000, 411K)

They're not used as synonyms by most people or else "boomer fudd" would be redundant.
Boomer refers to the gun owner who believes the weird myths and gunshop lore like the Garand ping making enemies pop out if cover, is set in his old ways, doesn't understand how out of touch he is, steals your brass because reloading is your only at-home hobby when you're retired, has a particular set of political opinions, etc.
It intersects with fudd when they think you don't need more than a shotgun because if you rack it the intruder will shit himself, when they don't like black rifles, when they bitch about rapid fire, etc.

Since share blue came here in force. They aren't allowed to swear so they use childish terms I guess as an insult "boomers, zoomers, fuds, jammies" instead of "go fuck yourself turbo cuck"

'Boomer' is antifa code for Christian

What will happen to gun prices once the great boomer die off goes into full swing? What year can I quit my job and live off of estate sale scalping on Gunbroker?

Attached: E1A4B1B2-191E-4E0A-86AB-04DD21E86741.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

When newfags started using terms to try and fit in without bothering to check what they meant.

About the same time people started to misuse the word meme.

You'll be able to buy them cheap, but not sell them for anything due to lack of consumers. There's just not much interest in guns among younger people.

Boomers are the last of the traditional deer camp firearm market. Everyone younger is driven by 80s action movies, video games, and instathots. Many traditional rifle companies are going to go out of business if they don’t find a solid niche.

When underage redditors moved in.

Stupid dumb frogposting scum, go the fuck back to plebbit.

When newfags adopted the latest forced meme.

what do we call younger guys who always wear at least one article of twig and leaf camo clothing and have browning deer decals on their trucks?

Gen X already gave up on the planet and subjected themselves to their boomer parents for a chance at their success

>all fudds are boomers
Wrong. You’ll find fudds in every generation. Anybody willing to trade away your rights because they’re happy with what they have is a fudd. Anybody who thinks there should be more regulation on a particular shooting activity or firearm type is a fudd. All of these autists who swear that revolvers are obsolete, and have no place in modern shooting will be fudds in another 20 years. Same with the purists who claim an AR is all you need for HD. There are only 2 tenets to fuddism;
1- I got mine, fuck you
2- I don’t like what you like, and I’m going to do something about it.

That venn diagram is a circle