Which faction is more Jow Forums?

Which faction is more Jow Forums?

Attached: 6cbfd77eac3f920be8c909b3950baf5b.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cToSXjPILbw
youtube.com/watch?v=e2sdQ_o1oAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither. Jow Forums is Loners
>no friends
>no guns
>btfo constantly
>think they're tough shit due to Dunning-Kreuger effect
Also why the fuck is Duty even a faction

freedom because freedom sucks and so does Jow Forums

>Also why the fuck is Duty even a faction
to dab on poors

We thank you, oh Monolith, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
May your light shine down on the souls of the brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to your will.
Onward warriors of the Monolith, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the Monolith.
Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the Monolith
Oh Monolith, we do not hear you, why have you left us, oh Monolith? We await your orders, oh Monolith.

Attached: MC.jpg (480x360, 54K)

>It's canon that Cordon loners are basically dudes who just managed to get far enough to sneak into the zone, but pussied out so hard after actually getting into it they just sit around the town all day, the handful of times they actually man up and try to leave they get BTFO by low level bandits or doggos
Yeah, that sounds Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: 1436014087330.jpg (480x537, 51K)

Nyet Cyka
youtube.com/watch?v=cToSXjPILbw

Attached: hardbass.jpg (1920x3000, 518K)

Thats just the cordon loners, theres plenty who are capable

Strelok and . Yeah that's a big list of capable Loners.
Also how the fuck are Loners even a faction.
"bro u wanna go find artifacts together"
"n-no man im gonna sit by the fire and be ALONE"
"ok cool bro we can be alone...together."
>Faction allegiance deepened

I choose to be this way:
>no friends
Friends infringe on my ascetic life of privation that maintains my warrior spirit
>no guns
My bloodlust needs more to be sated. Using a blade, feeling the knife cut through flesh, and see the beautiful crimson shower is orsgamic
>btfo constantly
Conversing at the very limits of my knowledge helps me expand them and keeps my ego in check
>think they're tough shit due to Dunning-Kreuger effect
Braggadicio can sometimes bolster bravery

Still:ouch, dude.

>why the fuck is Duty even a faction
why the fuck are Freedumb a faction, smart guy? all they do is smoke weed and get killed by Duty and Bandits. they are too scared to ever be in the same region as Monolith too.

Monolith
>prays to a giant fucking rock
Jow Forums
>prays to a giant cube made of GUNS

next time you jump into the game look at the PDA, you will flind plenty of Loner affiliated stalkers that are decently high rank.

Have you even played the game?

There's three games dingus, not one (1) game lmao. Lonershits too busy dying of boars and getting sucked to gravitational anomalies. Military best faction.

Confirmed for not playing
His only argument
>whos even a good loner? Uh Strelok and his whole crew don't count lol and never mind the list of other loners in the PDA military the best
Military cant even stop these scared loners from getting into the zone

Lonerbabs SEETHING this hard insisting they are a faction lol holy shit dude have sex

t. hohol

>meme meme buzzword
No argument

say that to my face in the red forest and see what happens, desu

Attached: 1484207165077.gif (320x240, 805K)

> /akg/ vs /arg/
honestly dont know who would win

>Duty: literal deserters who only survive because the military agrees to leave them be if they do the soldiers deep patrols for them
>Freedom: EU puppets, plied by narcotics and unironically more corrupt than the military (get sold out by one of their own in every single game), open door policy means they take the trash of every other faction
>Ecologists: Nice guys finish last. Everyone else gets body armor and heavy hardware, not you though faggot, you get an orange trash bag and the worst 5.56 in the series.
>Bandits: Heroin junkies that get shot on sight, only liked because of stale memes
>Mercenaries: Good faction to be in in terms of gear and objective, except you die in droves and everyone hates you
>Monolith: braindead retards that max their credit cards to buy expensive shit but then cant buy food, pretty Jow Forums in that regard I guess
>Loners: DESU I find the notion that loners even count as a faction irritating, its supposed to be an umbrella term for anyone who isnt in a faction, not a cohesive group. Regardless, the bitch of every other faction.
IMO the most Jow Forums faction is CS, because they were gearqueers who got btfo, and if Jow Forums were a faction they would be the best-dressed corpses in the zone.

what about Military

Both lose, everybody wins.

>cucks who can't even guard the perimeter of the zone

>Also why the fuck is Duty even a faction
I'm no Dutyfag, but they actually have a defined goal unlike some other factions.

Attached: 1526425082743.jpg (1200x800, 294K)

More like based slavs who can and do efficiently guard the perimeter of the zone. And choose to stop guarding it whenever someone comes by with enough money or vodka.

Freedom seems to only exist to be the opposite of duty but really duty should be anti loners

Just suckers. Massive mortality rate, but without the chance of profit because anything good you loot will be racketed by your superiors and if you dont give it up you'll find yourself assigned to a patrol in mutant country. Like, Duty is lame, but the reason there are enough deserters to make a whole faction is because military is just that bad. Plus everyone hates you and shoots on sight.

And Renegades?

I hear freedom members fuck bloodsuckers

No opinion, they're irrelevant. They're a bandit reskin, they basically exist so you will always have someone to shoot even if you dont piss off the bandits.
I mean, if you befriend bandits then renegades turn neutral, only for you to find that they use default clear sky npc dialog. They have no background, named npcs or defined goal; they're a non-faction imo.

I bet freedom thinks mutants have rights and shouldn't be harmed

Redegenerates frick off

Bandits and mercs are the real bros, they just want money, well loners too but they are pussies.

Attached: smile-10.jpg (1920x1200, 219K)

>he's never got a blowjob from a bloodsucker
Feels amazing plus they can turn invisible and you pretend its your slav waifu

Duty sucks cocks, but i don't see why they wouldn't be a faction.

I don't recall duty being noticeably better equipped than freedom.

Obviously didn't play the 3rd game. They officially became a "loner faction" in the 3rd game due to being sick of getting raided by bandits. They operated deep into the zone after the BS got turned off. And strelok and his crew were THE MOST capable people in the zone.

Their base was the closest to monolith than anyone else's. They were the only ones fighting them before brain scorcher we turned off. In the third game they shared a base with duty.

gay faggots. Just like the real army.

All in all OP, freedom is the best faction. If the zone was real, we would all go in as loners. Because we have no friends. But eventually we would get bullied hard enough by the zone, bandits, and Army/Duty that we would realize that we have to join freedom if we want to prosper.

Attached: 1562208939645.jpg (679x1024, 305K)

>Not picking monolith
You are out of the line there :
>Worship a rock, Jow Forums worship the Jow Forumsube
>Sweet urban camo
>Sweet homemade weapon
>Don't like the military
>Basically do a last stand against raider who want to take their shit (Pretty similar to what will happen with the gungrabber)
>Have both NATOboo and slavaboo weaponry
>Have a shitload of legendary artifacts, but can't sell them so they just put it on a gun

Attached: lsrj6jv0kb721.jpg (800x1200, 151K)

>freedom
>actually do shit and prevent monofaggots from pouring into Rostok
>welcome anyone as long as they don't stir up shit
>hunt ecologists, actually a prank
>have actual cooks
>constantly overwatching the bloodsucker village
>top ranking stalkers among them
>contain cia niggers mercs
>dutards
>made out of military dropouts left to die
>led by larping boomers
>broom up their ass
>try to police people near the bar, nobody listens
>gets btfo by fucking zombies
>get btfo by fucking dogs
>get captured by fucking bandits

>worst 5.56 in the series.
L86?

Ecologists the best factions

-Get the coolest and safest armor
-Safe and comfy base
-No one hates you, cept dumb bandits and brainwashed faggots who hate everyone else anyway
-Go out hunting for the coolest artifacts with the best protection from anomalies
-Sell artifacts for mad dosh to far away scientists, so you always have lottsa dosh for supplies and good weapons

I mean why even bother with other factions
Ecologists are the only one actively trying to study the zone to help mankind as a whole

Best faction

youtube.com/watch?v=e2sdQ_o1oAA

>gets rekt by mercs

Don't be a dumbshit and put your SSP-99M suit on

Mercs are nothing
Besides, Mercs and Loners are bros with the Ecologists

mercs are ONLY bros with ecos. everyone else hates mercs.

The only right answer is loners. Not as a faction mind you, since loners is more of an umbrella term for free stalkers, but as a concept.

svoboda

Attached: Actually+some+of+the+bandits+in+stalker+say+it+when+_c4d2914062b54fcd890bd0d7255f4785.png (656x500, 97K)

imagine supporting anything but Dolg

Attached: Get_f507ce_6141496.jpg (900x766, 136K)

Mercs are bros with whoever is paying them stop playing modded

Blessed monolith

Attached: 1549610243900.jpg (853x1280, 149K)

I dunno, there are features of both that seem pretty Jow Forums.
freedom we have: Fuckaround do drugs shoot guns
dooty we have: neo Nazi

both are pretty Jow Forums but overall I will not stand up for myself and be hive mind: Jow Forums is Loners

Really I just came here for the STALKER pics

Attached: 64859021_2242476442730713_3506686560613433344_n.jpg (589x402, 18K)

Yea but maybe I like hunting snorks with a Makarov and a leather jacket

Attached: Blank+_7ae43f70c4c8ccabfc47effec33b279a.jpg (474x395, 37K)

DUTY BRASS ALL DIED IN A FUCKING SPACE BUBBLE LMAOOOOOLOOOO
EAT SHIT LARPERS

>freeDUMBs too scared to even get close to space bubble

Attached: 1563127722421.jpg (383x383, 25K)

There goal is actually probably the most noble one, given what you find out about the zone. I try my best to be friends with both Freedom and Duty though

Pretty meh tier but their top tier units are fucking scary, especially supported by Hinds and shit

Unless you are a certain major who goes is second only to strelok and maybe that one original stalker who know's all the routes.

Anyone holding Freedom to a higher degree than Duty, is a faggot.

Fundamentally they are, but loners are useful for certain jobs.

Ok lets see
Freedumb
>protect barrier
>go into raids Deep in zone before brain scorcher off
>have badass army base
>use arguably better guns
>flecktarn
>friendly towards others
>dude weed
>build hq is building in Town full of zombies and controllers
>try taking bloodsucker village
>svus
>has ashot and yar
Doody
>sit in bar all day
>likely to shoot you in the back, have God complex
>had to be saved by freedumb in yanov
>9x39 good
>founder fell in Space bubble
>Shadow the hedgehog tier uniforms
>afraid of a pack of dofs
>let rookies die
>only go to pripyat after Streloks done
>build hq is a fucking grocery store
>doesnt have ashot and yar
>vintorez
The choice is obvious

Based :^)

Attached: Anime-D184D18DD0BDD0B4D0BED0BCD18B-stalker-other-STALKER-5317741.png (811x1253, 1.8M)

poor dutyfags don’t even know the zone can’t be stopped. They’re good at killing muties tho and securing safe areas. they’re just too skeptical about artifacts imo.

bumping 4 duty

This
Free Stalkers all the way.

Attached: 659ca8fc26a01ba4b6d3bb11c3350d297c1ba518d89243847b7e6f00b375623a_1-1.jpg (1080x1458, 987K)