Anti-Rape Gun For Women

So in India there are so many violent rapes and gang rapes that the Indian Government's Ordnance Factory Organization has begun building handguns marketed specifically for women to defend against rapes.

Their offering is a 6 shot .32 S&W that's a knockoff of a Webley. This piece of shit also costs $1,780 USD. You read that right.

My question to you is, suppose you're in charge of a state run ordnance factory in a shithole country, and they want you to market a gun specifically for women for defense against rape. Because the shithole country you're in is absolutely plagued by rape and the women need to start shooting the rapists.

What type of gun do you pick? What caliber? Remember this gun has to be able to be used by women from 18 to 80. It has to be easily controllable but it also has to be able to put down rapists.

What gun are you going to manufacture?

Attached: NirbheekRevolver.png (321x698, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zafKAIG3Q0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have named it the "NoBobs".

Think about the kids baka

Fast Deployment Claymore, stitched into the bra or panties the woman is wearing. It's like ERA but for cock!

Why don't you just have the women throw their shit at the men like chimpanzees.

Because that would only arouse them?

Women getting raped while taking a dump in the shitting field is a regular occurrence in India.

>Thinks that digested curry is an effective deterrent against poo rape

>So in India there are so many violent rapes and gang rapes that the Indian Government's Ordnance Factory Organization has begun building handguns marketed specifically for women to defend against rapes
What!? According to this video, India doesn't have a rape problem and in fact has a lower rape rate than Western countries!
youtube.com/watch?v=zafKAIG3Q0I

Attached: 1562372776306.png (1280x720, 364K)

>less rape than sweden
what an achievement

Sweden is an Arab country, though

Ruger LCPII

slash thread.

Attached: ff1867ef4068bb238d0020c5233f68e8780fb0aa8b1ab9d0a0ec0c1847251958.jpg (620x465, 76K)

A .32 s&w is really the bare minimum. My mother has one and loves it. Easy to handle, but a .38 s&w/.38-200 would be more appropriate (what with it being a Webley knockoff). There isn't even much more recoil.
In all honesty, just bump it to a standard .38 special. We can import some .32s and .38 shorts for the elderly, of course, but any person in possession of a healthy body should be able to handle a .38 special. Pop some hollowpoints in that shit, shoot some rapists.
This is also assuming that revolovers are the ideal option. A 9mm auto with low velocity ammo would suffice.
Tho India probably has laws against private citizens owning any firearms in calibers ever used by police or military. They're corrupt like that.
Another option is the .45/410 platform. .45 LC is a very friendly caliber for novice shooters and the noise factor of the 410 is enough to make any Pajeet think twice about rape.

Attached: 1563125945557.jpg (661x721, 76K)

it's just a propaganda ploy, the requirements for applying and receiving a weapons license in india is more or less impossible
having said that what they made doesn't seem like that bad an idea, though that would depend on the trigger pull

M&P 2.0 Compact, beats that gay shit by like $1,300

Honest to god?

A fucking AK because simple shit to make, at home and some kind of DAO revolver or pistol. No safetys, no slide catch, simple, something that does the same thing every time.

>B.O.B.S. (Buddha's Ordinance of Baddie Slaying)
>V.A.G. (Vagene's Antipersonnel Gun)
>P.O.O. (Personal Offensive Ordinance)

Attached: just some ideas.gif (256x192, 83K)

>$1780
Is this some kind of tacit "fuck you" to lower caste people? There's no way regular Indian women can afford that.

>number built
>10

This manufacturing powerhouse is gonna be a world power any day now

trigger pulls on some dao revolvers are pretty ass though

>suppose you're in charge of a state run ordnance factory in a shithole country
Licence slavshit copies and bulk import purchases. Just like every other shithole

And didn't they already prove the AK is too difficult for them?

Their service weapon is their derivative of the AK and doesn't work for shit.

If it HAS to be a revolver, why not a .38 special?
LCR is ultra cheap and ultra simple

very true, my LCP is dick, but the LCP II is titty sprinkles if you catch my drift; and it only took me 20 minutes to teach my wife how to use it reliably and shoot chest sized groups at 15 yards with it.

that SW 380 EZ thing

>Snubnose webly
And for some reason I'm aroused

Indian law requires anyone who is accused of rape or domestic violence to immediately be jailed. The youngest to be accused and so treated was 2 months old.

Then bite the bullet and do better at hiring sheet metal workers for fuck's sake. a great AK can be made by a team and like 30 minutes of training, as long as they're fucking literate.
Maybe teach people how to fucking read and you'll have less rape, women like intelligence more than they let on as long as you're not a dick about it.

Damn they must really want to return to colonial rule
> "Uhhh we need to design a new gun, how about a knock off british officer's pistol

I had never heard about this. This does seem like the ideal firearm for 95% of women. Specifically designed to be simple, easy to rack the slide, easy to clean, no nonsense. Seems like it would make a great ladies gun.

I agree, I feel like a cunt shilling for ruger but they do a good job at the saturday night special/anti rape utensil market.

glock 18

mac 11s

nigger tier manufacturing is all you need

it's a revolver because they already know dumbass women would ride the slide and jam it on a semi.

Black powder revolver because no one will be able to afford ammo, but they can make black powder themselves
As for the projectile, im sure theres enough rocks in their shit

You are expecting too much of Indians.

Attached: 1563111116406m.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

PSM in .22WRM, .25 or .32 ACP. 9mm if possible

yeah but if you make your trigger pull so bad they can't actually shoot the gun you've got another problem
op specifies age 18-80, that's asking a lot of a grandmother

Bond Arms style derringer.

it's a single action

A long ass fixed blade strapped to the calf and tricep. Be submissive and let the rape almost happen. Stab in throat.

Those bullets are quite efficient.

Attached: 65 percent more bullet per bullet.gif (640x360, 417K)

Not a terrible idea, a Taurus judge with 5 shots of .410 can be pretty good in most self defense scenarios. However the only downsides is the size of the revolver.

That and India is crowded, you might prefer a smaller caliber hollowpoint.

Glock 43/48

This.