Boomer Fudd Deer Hunters are cancer

Hunter Fudds can’t stay out in the cold more than 3 hours. Not to mention that’s with their heated tree stands and bottle full of hot chocolate. Most fudds suck at hunting anyway. They bait the fuckin retard deer with corn and salt licks, then miss a 30 yard shot with a 30-06 because “muh Buck fever.” “Don’t worry son he won’t get away next time”...shit, imagine if the fuckin Chinese invaded. The fudds would diarrhea in their Walmart camo jumpsuits and surrender just so they could get some warm hot instant coffee. Then they would sit around telling stories of that time they had to shit in the woods without toilet paper because they couldn’t make it back to camp. Of course they would blame millennials for being pussies, too soft to go sit in a tree like a fucktard to shoot birdbrained defenseless woodland animals.

Attached: DEAFFE4F-F684-459C-8D48-7B6AD18BA566.jpg (557x540, 357K)

yeah

Thats why i prefer stalking

No one cares. Now, can we all have a moment of silence for the poor helpless thread OP killed off with his inane faggotry. F

Should make it easy to get venison at the new Chinese supermarkets then. Why complain?

F

kill yourself shill rat

Yeet

Oh, cool, another thread of people bitching and groaning about Boomers! I think we'll all agree that the dozen or so threads with the exact same premise that we've already had in the past week just weren't quite enough to scratch that itch. Thanks, OP.

next time you want to make a thread like this you should instead write your feelings down onto a piece of paper and then toss it in the garbage

cry more nigger

I can’t tell if your a tryhard trying to be cool or if you’re actually this butthurt by fudds
F

Attached: 1470932026580.jpg (382x468, 13K)

>choosing to participate
>complaining about it

I wonder why the US lost in Vietnam.

>choosing to participate
didn't happen.

Attached: BONNIE_sage_iStock-664890210-1800px.jpg (1800x1200, 242K)

>summer
Mfw.jpeg

I'll bait deer with corn and salt blocks to fill up my freezer, but I don't consider it hunting.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!

Its amazing that some people choose to post on this site and still have no idea how it works.

Why can’t they actually hunt any?

people that pay to support hunting and forestry services are cancer
No, noguns OP's are cancer.

it feels like you might have posted this thread before

vs

Attached: autism beams.png (500x565, 43K)

Can you post your reddit shit elsewhere buddy?