Behold, Gold Base

Behold, Gold Base

>Prison camp in disguise
>All kinds of abuses happen here
>Place is surrounded by spiked fences
>Cameras everywhere
>Motion sensor lights
>Guards there patrolling
>L.A.P.D would be there in seconds if anything were to happen, thanks to Scientology bribing them.

Alright Jow Forumsomandos, how would you guys break in?

Attached: 1BE7F40C-536D-4AB9-A5E6-EBA714695B36.jpg (1087x750, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2SanSKk9c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVH7Afc686k
youtu.be/lpRPl8TlVBU
youtube.com/watch?v=nuZLkJEx_Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't I just pilot some drones and spread carfentanil all over the place?

Do that and you hurt the innocent people to, the ones getting beat daily by the higher ups.

Killdozer a semi and crash through the front gate, rush in to complete the objective and arrange for a helicopter to evacuate the team.

Tom Cruise Halloween mask.

I think a bunch of Jow Forumsommandosshould go investigate.

Death would be a mercy, theyre likely too far gone already

This thread is just the CoS crowdsourcing security and risk analysis innovation. Manlet Dave Miscavidge can get GRIDS in hell

Attached: 74BE8A6F-87CA-40C1-AF39-5547A2175710.jpg (750x683, 76K)

You're probably one of those faggots that thinks Scientology is bad because of some shitty one sided Netflix documentary that you watched with your wife's son. They're literally harmless and they've actually brought a lot of good to the world. Tom Cruise is based and looks great for his age. Dave Miscavige is based and keeps everything in order. L Ron was fucking awesome and founded his own Navy while your parents were in diapers. Scientology has done zero terrorists attacks or murders. They told the (((IRS))) to go fuck themselves. Basically you're a fucking faggot and you don't know shit.

Attached: tom cruise and david miscavige.jpg (2048x1152, 594K)

This proposal seems promising.

In the documentary, the guy says that everybody there is so brainwashed that even if the FBI raided the place, all the detainees would refuse to leave, they would also insist that they were there of their own free will.

True, but it's possible. I'm surprised terrorists haven't done this successfully yet.

1 million fb RSVPs will break the fence, melt the guards, EMP the cameras.

I know better that to attack secure buildings manned by armed people with a belief system I cannot comprehend.

What was your reading on the E Meter?

They're just another cut-out for glowniggers and basically you're a gaslighting shill good effort though

>He doesn’t know Operation Snow White

How long do they starve you in Sea Org?

>They're literally harmless and they've actually brought a lot of good to the world.

>In 1978, a number of Scientologists, including L. Ron Hubbard's wife Mary Sue Hubbard (who was second in command in the organization at the time), were convicted of perpetrating what was at the time the largest incident of domestic espionage in the history of the United States, called "Operation Snow White". This involved infiltrating, wiretapping, and stealing documents from the offices of Federal attorneys and the Internal Revenue Service. L. Ron Hubbard was convicted in absentia by French authorities of engaging in fraud and sentenced to four years in prison. The head of the French Church of Scientology was convicted at the same trial and given a suspended one-year prison sentence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Truckfentynal is more dangerous or you could try semitruck fenty

>Breaking into federal nigger offices and stealing documents
Based. If it was the ATF i'm sure you would support them.
>just another cut-out for glowniggers
Oh is that why the Hollywood Jews fear them so much?
I'm not a Scientologist I just feel bad for them because of brainlets like you who hate on them for literally no reason.

Attached: DDC.png (1087x485, 672K)

They also attack people for not agreeing with them and making their views public
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2SanSKk9c

And people in general
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVH7Afc686k

>LAPD

Thats about 70 miles away from LA you dumb nigger, and its about 10 minutes from my house.

>semitruck fenty
Noob. Rail carfentanyl is where the action is. Shit’s industrial.

>.0001 Thetans have been deposited into your soul

They got there by their own stupidity, who cares?

youtu.be/lpRPl8TlVBU

I live in LA and have thought about visiting the place. There are public trails circling the compound, would be interesting to see how close you could get from the mountains
Lmao wtf is squirrel technology

The point is the cops are still in their side so they won’t do shit about anyone getting beaten or rapped in there.

Just some Scientologists who were told to go and stalk people who left the cult.

>wtf is squirrel technology
Basically, former Scientologists who want to keep using the E-meter but without paying the Church of Scientology and without being associated with the Church of Scientology (CoS). The CoS absolutely HATES those people, since they're seen as being freeloaders. The doctrine is that you aren't ever supposed to use the E-meter without direct oversight from the CoS.

>They got there by their own stupidity
A lot of people involved in Scientology were introduced by their parents or relatives at a very young age, or were recruited when they were young & homeless and had nowhere else to go. In many cases, these people know very little about the outside world. It's hard for them to even conceive of leaving.

Bump

What? Usually a stupid parent falls for it and the children are the ones who get fucked.

You wouldn't even get close

Attached: Outlook-2mzwkqah.jpg (964x756, 413K)

this

Help release the ayy lmao

Yes, put our LARP gear and experiences to good use.

Freighttrainfentanyl

send in the naruto runners

>Sniper Bunker
What in the fuck
What magazine made this image and why would a secret cult with a sniper bunker tell them "yes this spot right here is our sniper bunker, where our elite snipers sit all the time with their elite sniper rifles"

They most likely didn't say shit, the magazine just probably found it from the sat picture.

Also, would it be illegal for them to shoot an intruder without warning?

Nothing is illegal when you're talking about an organization with as much money and influence as the hubbardniggers

Mortars made from supplies from home-depot.
Burn it to the ground!

A friend of mine told me that when he was serving in trashcanistan (cant remember which country exactly) sand niggers would mount like a dozen mortars on the side of van. They would drive the van into position and do pretty much a drive by mortar strike. Obviously it was very inaccurate and not a very effective combat tool, but it could do serious damage to a large installation, such as the hubbardnigger compound due to the sheer amount of fire coming down on the area. It would scare the shit out of him and his buddies because it would happen in the middle of the day when everybody is outside or at night, and normally a trained army would aim at strategic targets so if you were just in an empty field you would be fine, but in this case since it was completely random they could be hit at any time, any where. Anyone have a picture of what I am talking about? I can't find one.

Also, is there an infographic/article for someone who wanted to build a hardware store "mortar"? Of course I would never do it but im just a bit curious.

And then the sandniggers could just drive away and quickly exfiltrate, and avoid any retaliation. This may prove useful

someone should send in a drone with a FLIR camera and scout the area

This

its in a valley so a bunch of kommando's setting their guns to the closest they can to volley fire would be fun

The thing is the sniper bunker is a real thing. Also barbed wire fences on both the outside and inside.

firing dragon dildo projectiles
>love, Jow Forums

Your not going to break in it’s too fortified for that. No you need an all out assault to break open that place that place.

Attached: B5253A08-7157-490E-997E-ADE117D2A10E.jpg (345x450, 67K)

lmao

>sniper bunker
I don’t even care if they’re competent marksmen or not, I’m intrigued

Attached: E6F1A0AD-EB55-4F8D-B551-A8660CE4BABD.jpg (750x859, 433K)

>Drive up with hunting bros
>Set up positions
>Engage snipers in sniper battle
>Bonus points for good positions (one guy volunteers to shoot any cops that pass by, refreshments and snacks nearby, etc)
>Once snipers are dead shoot up the rest of the place and free the hostages
>Then break into the mansion and then masturbate and cum on the sheets.
>Run like hell.

The IRA nearly killed the Prime Minister by firing a mortar from a van.

Attached: ira.png (283x558, 101K)

Miscavige has more than enough money to put a handful of trusted individuals through a long-range marksmanship course. Not saying they're going to be like SEAL's or anything like that, but it seems very likely that they would be at least competent. Besides that, the area around Gold Base is nothing but mountains and empty desert; very little foliage for concealment. You'd stick out and be an easy target.

Boi don't think I won't grab a drag bag and crawl from 5 miles out.

I just really want to know what happened to that guys wife. Is she dead or are they continuously torturing her or something? Is she being kept in permanent solitary confinement? It seems like this should have been resolved by now.

Attached: man_thinking_png_838017.jpg (800x533, 180K)

Fucking hubbardniggers are the worst, they're below animals

She’s been missing for a almost over a decade. Yet the authorities don’t even bat an eye.

Rumor has it she’s being kept in one of their camps in California. Who knows.

Imagine being a shill for a literal cult

Attached: 1487196969487.jpg (564x400, 47K)

How would one deal with possible thermal/NV capabilities in the sniper bunker? Could a high powered laser blind them?

Attached: 1477172512632.jpg (700x500, 105K)

She, herself, personally sent many people to those camps, so I don't exactly feel sorry for her. It just really creeps me out that an NGO was able to make a formerly-prominent person seemingly disappear without any apparent consequences. It's like the mystery of the Dyatlov hikers; it seems like we should have a concrete answer by now, and yet, we still have nothing.

Why would I want to break in? Why not just sit up atop those hills and rain fire into that shitty place?

Attached: ROK M18 Team.jpg (600x445, 21K)

>Alright Jow Forumsomandos, how would you guys break in?

I'd call xenu and have him fuck them up by projecting giant pictures of Nicole kidmans naked ass in the sky then when they were fapping hard hit them with 155mm WP and mop up with flamethrower tanks, mortars then satchel charges, handgrenades and 12 gauges finally sow the ground with salt, erect a two foot high marble plinth a leave a large steaming perfectly formed shit on it

Ignore Scientologist posters

Do not reply to Scientologist posters

God are there still Scientology glow niggers here from the '08 raids?

>Armed guards
>Cuckifornia
doubt.jpeg

there's a thetan in your ass only by paying a pseudo religious corporation founded by a compulsive liar can it be teased out of your bunghole

Attached: giphy.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

>wealthy people
>subject to the same laws as you and I

Basic cult recruitment shit, you go after people who have hit rock bottom or got very close to them and shower them with love and attention and all that good shit to make them feel like they finally belong, and when they're at the point where they're so deep it's almost impossible to get out they start exposing you to the more fucked up parts of the cult.

>Dyatlov hikers
We have a pretty good idea of what happened to them. Avalanche, followed by hypothermia, and the postmortem effects of sun exposure and scavenging animals.

>not flying a DC-8 overhead and dropping pictures of Xenu with the caption "Swiggity-Satan', I'm comin' for them thetans"

Just send in your spetsnaz with Narcan

They won. Time for you to move on and take down your Tom cruise posters and stare at your feet

youtube.com/watch?v=nuZLkJEx_Lc
>They won. Time for you to move on and take down your Tom cruise posters and stare at your feet

Even something as lame as chanology fucked up the scumbag cult for all time. Its over.

Start a fakebook event that says aliens are there after the area 51 event happens.

>Once snipers are dead shoot up the rest of the place and free the hostages
>implying there won't be guards with FA guns inside and steel gates that automatically deploy to trap intruders

Another aspect of it is the unique process of the Scientology itself. The E-meter isn't exactly the same thing as a polygraph, but it is similar, and the "auditing" process requires you to constantly confess intimate details of your life, especially shameful things like crimes you committed. In theory, these sessions are supposed to be private, but they are often secretly recorded. Basically, once you've been in for a while, the CoS will have all the dirt on you they'd ever need to completely ruin your life. And if that somehow fails, they're not at all above simply making stuff up.

They are infamous for attacking former members in extremely vindictive ways, like contacting everybody you know and telling them you're a pedophile.

>when Scientologists try to ruin you life by claiming you're a pedo so you go out and rape their kids

Wouldn’t be much different from what the kids go through. They’re countless cases where children of Sea .Org members were sexually assaulted or molested by their parents and we’re told to shut up while the Church tried covering it up.

>break in
Fuck that. Fuck breaking in. I'm shelling it until it looks like an asteroid impact while all exits are covered with machine guns and taking a mopup crew in with hard body armor and 12ga shotgund to clean up whatever's left. Don't play games with cults.

>YARR, ABDULLAH, GIVE THE INFIDELS A BROADSIDE

On what planet does an evil cult with more money than some countries, shady influence over both the media and the government, and a fucking slave-galley navy give a shit about the law

Flatten and scorch the area with MI-35s.

Attached: 397201.jpg (1400x952, 543K)

Three words: home made rockets.

Attached: 1563086333184.webm (1280x720, 855K)

An Iranian Embassy style infiltration to secure all the evidence of human rights violations and money laundering would be sick. Covertly take out the sniper nest first would be essential as they probably have a hot line to the people with the panic button. Then air drop teams over the buildings holding the hostages and server/filing rooms. The you would be free to drop the cloak and dagger stuff and kick their shit in.

Attached: 1561582482272.jpg (709x967, 105K)

I'm guessing they have multiple sniper nests and the poorly disguised one is just to draw enemy fire for counter-sniping.

Attached: 1543421472564.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

lol wtf is even going on here?
>oh shit there's a muzzle in my window
>better shoot 5 feet to the right of it
>don't want to shoot directly at it and stop it from shooting at me nope

Your a fag, everyone here thinks your a fag.
Many people (those who are not brainwashed) have come out telling of the stupid shit that goes down in there. Its nearly impossible to escape the cult, and those who do dont get to live with privacy or peace.

Not all of them, some were forced in by thei parents and had no choice

Unless (this is if they dont have IR cams everywhere) you go in at night and dig a foxhole of sorts and cover it up, then you have a good recon area as long as nobody uncovers it, dig it on the side of the valley so you have a good vantage point and then have a camera with a nice zoom lense and take pics

A high power and highly concentrated IR laser pointed at their bunker will render their shit useless, but dont put the laser at your main camping spot as it could be seen by IR cams not positioned at your target. But invisible to the naked eye (IR laser that is)

Big sugar rockets with impact detonated charges full of gunpowder and metal fragments

From which movie or serie is this clip from?

Waco miniseries 2018

Go fuck yourself fucking stupid nigger ,go vote democrat somewhere else befor i go full Rambo on your tranny asshole

Attached: 1563229414875 (1).jpg (480x360, 24K)

Faggot i am going to slice your nigger troat using my bare bavarian hands filth bastard.

You're a tuffy. Nice flex.

Suck my powerful dick basedboy