Attached: POOR16.jpg (3872x2268, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trijicon.com/na_en/support/faq_MRO.php
alloutdoor.com/2017/11/08/trijicon-mro-version-1-5/
greeneyetactical.com/2017/07/27/comparative-study-of-red-dot-sight-parallax/
rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=108
youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc
palmettostatearmory.com
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-5070201.html
primaryarms.com/aero-precision-special-edition-m4-carbine-stripped-lower
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-sba4-classic-pistol-lower-build-kit-black.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least its not a Red Velvet 416

Attached: 13216d1370901097-unique-416-build-img_0203-version-2[1].jpg (1280x960, 280K)

How does LMT tan (rail panels) compare to Magpul FDE

if you want to match your magpul furniture go magpul

but I like the look of LMT's rail panels more. That's why I'm asking how close the colors are.

LMT uses ERGO rail covers, they have a few more colors iirc

What have you done to Fluffy?
Why doesnt he come back?

>$11 for 2 vs $19 for 1
bruh

Wish my trigger wasn't a shit but don't have the funds yet for a Geissele.

Attached: IMG_20190706_201048606-01.jpg (3259x2492, 1.52M)

>
What are those sight?

Attached: HlmP3CDA.jpg (1252x1252, 139K)

How can I make that? Like what furniture, sights, etc.?

You got a gucci handguard though.

Get a larue mbt then, or roll the dice on one of those psa drop in ones

MBT

Attached: Damp16s.jpg (3720x2128, 2.81M)

The mbt2s looks p good for only $80. I'd buy that.

Attached: trigger3.jpg (3012x4511, 2.85M)

I bought an AR
in 6.8

how dumb am I

Why does this look like you just pulled it out of a cooler of ice to film a 4th of July ad for Miller Lite?

"Yes."

>Myth #1 It's magnified
The current production hasn't been magnified for years. See the FAQ on Trijicon's own website. It stopped around the 89,000 serial number range Source: trijicon.com/na_en/support/faq_MRO.php

>Myth #2 It's made in China
"Made in USA" is printed on the side of the red dot. When people repeat that the MRO is made in China, they fail a very easy intelligence test. Source: Just look at one.

>Myth #3 It's blue tinted
Yes, but the current production is a lot less blue than the original ones. Current production is also not much more blue than the T1, PRO or any of the Holosun or Primary Arms products, and these people don't constantly bring those up. Yes, the T2 has really clear glass. Peopel forget that Aimpoint improved upon the T1's slight blue tint to get it that clear in the second generation. Comparative pictures of the two generations of MRO production can be found here: alloutdoor.com/2017/11/08/trijicon-mro-version-1-5/

>Myth #4 They suffer from debilitating parallax shift
There is some parallax shift with any red dot, including the Aimpoint T2. It's just very minimal with the better red dots. With the T2, parallax shift is around 1-1.5 MOA. With the T1, on the other hand, parallax shift is closer to 8-9 MOA. The PRO, by the way, has as much as 6-7 MOA parallax shift. So when people cite 12 MOA parallax shift for the early production MRO's, without giving this kind of context, it's deliberately disingenuous. Source: greeneyetactical.com/2017/07/27/comparative-study-of-red-dot-sight-parallax/

Strange thing is that people here recommend the PRO and T1, despite the blue tint and significant parallax shift. Why? Because those aspects don't actually matter in real life use.

Water carefully applied over the layer of palm oil accumulated from constant basement larping

but it's got more stahppen powha then 556

Well can you elaborate. What fucking gun?

Fucking keeeeeek what is this MRO copepasta

Rock River Arms
16'' barrel
it was a used one, relatively cheap. the shop slapped on some magpul heat guard and some weird adjustable stock to it. it was sold to them with the basic furniture from RRAs so they took it off

Who makes decent A1 length fixed stocks? All I’m finding is Brownells and Fulton, and everyone online bitches about the Brownells plastic.

GG&G gas block with integrated front sight, KAC rear sight. Spike's tactical slickside upper, ARFX skeleton stock, Hogue grip and PRI Gen III carbon fiber handguard. 20" barrel of your choice with the most obnoxiously long flash hider you can find and you're all set
Got it off Armslist for cheap, idiot bought it for a MK12 Mod 0 build but didn't realize it wasn't the round handguard.
That seems a lot easier to stomach than $200.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04-13-42-27-1[1].png (243x300, 160K)

>Rock River Arms
>16"

Attached: 1556144622002.jpg (257x265, 16K)

the barrel is 16 inch
not the whole thing

The absolute state of Rock River posters.

Who is this Semon Demen?

rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=108
pretty sure it's this model right here

I am dumb and do not see what wrong. please no bully

what's the coolest paint job you've ever seen on an ar

Ask SCARAnon

>slickside upper
Cancer

generic woodland cameo #517
close runner up with be generic solid color #29846
[spoiler]anything but all black is disgusting[/spoiler]

>6.8
Based
>RRA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 895.png (900x900, 599K)

Attached: 1553998038300.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Giddys when he partially stripped like 8 accumulated coats of paint, it looked fucked up but cool at the same time

If it was a 6-6.8 then it would actually be p. Gud, but since it was probably a bca regular 6.8, your retarded

Wait, where is this from then?

As Lord Stoner intended, you fucking heathen.

Attached: IMG_20190705_211255620-01.jpg (3120x3552, 2.54M)

Railed gas block ree but if you like it arg can pound sand

His GoFundMe, he wants to buy a Lithuanian wife

Idk the memes about rra, but it looks like a gun that shoots bullets.
Id free float that bitch and get a comfy butt stock.

holy fuck lol

Attached: Beatrice laff.jpg (188x149, 10K)

wtf is that?

>wtf is that?
It's mine is what it is. Reactions continue to be... polarized to say the least.

Attached: IMG_20190706_200553395-01.jpg (3492x1692, 1.02M)

Vantablack

>Railed gas block
what that mean

it mean you gas block have aids

its like watching a monkey ride a tricycle, or use a calculator. it's mildly interesting, but also subtly grotesque

oh
well so long as I use protection I should be fine
right?

This is the most nuanced response I've gotten thus far and I am enjoying it.

looks like shit, buy a real fal if you want the look/ manly 308.

This was the link:
>rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=108
Look at the gas block. It is an overweight, pointlessly railed part. Barrel is mystery meat (probs 4140). RRA low end stuff is meh tier. If it does what you need then you need no confirmation from us.

I'm working on it, trust me. I want to do a T48 build.
Besides, this thing is so light that it's a lot of fun to hump around with, something that a .308 won't ever be able to match.

Now THIS is operating. I wonder how well something like Black 2.0 would hold up on parts that don't get too hot?

decent answer

I'm very tempted to try some. It would probably work great for painting iron sights.

Guy from other thread.

To clarify, I know this rifle looks like an absolute mess but I've fixed it up since this picture.

PSA 16" FREEDOM upper on top of a S&W Lower, 1:7 Twist, Nickel-boron trigger group.

Currently saving up cash to get a BCM 11.5" and either SBR it or buy a pistol brace. Don't know which yet.

>To clarify before you jump on my ass
>Yes I've removed the flashlight
>Yes I know the optic is shit & I've removed it
>I like the vert foregrip, sue me.

Attached: MP15 02.jpg (480x640, 74K)

Oil would kill the effect due to the luster of it.

nice acog

It's a cheap amazon knock-off, It doesn't hold a zero GREAT, but I was able to get around 3" groups at 100 yards using 62g FMJ using this sight. I had a Leupold scope on it once, and It was 1.0-1.25", so for $35 bucks, you get what you pay for.

should have bought a CVlife

Attached: d0007b8d-852c-4d51-b098-8e283f449214._CR0,0,970,1300_PT0_SX970__.jpg (970x1300, 197K)

Really good Trex Arms video. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc

Attached: DSC04063.jpg (3681x2354, 3.51M)

fuck off lucas your holsters are shit and you're a faggot

>new materials
>inconel
wow holy holy shit what a doof.

vert foregrip is based, ignore afg cucks

I'm buying my first AR, lgs has this one for 1750. It looks really nice and I like the sight, I put down 750 on it today and the rest when I get paid

Attached: 20190714_231215.jpg (3986x1169, 2.41M)

holy fucking shit, user. please tell me you are joking

Should I get the Romeo 3 or 5 for hd?

Holy shit TLDR. Is there anything we don't already know?
This guy is more likable than Lucas though.

That thing is only worth the 750 you put down on it, probably even less. I really hope you're joking.

Absolutely wholesome

Even if it isn't novel in its information, it is novel in both its presentation and its effect. I for one am glad that they're making videos like this, and they're very useful for educating the more casual elements of the community.

Attached: DSC04109.jpg (3977x2565, 2.97M)

>is there anything we don't already know
no
it was a decent watch though. it would be a good primer, however, for uneducated people who know dick about suppressors. especially those who wish to see more legislative control over them.

>inconel
Is that from the wuggy vid?

I’m a poorfag looking at building a pistol. Max $400, what are some good upper or upper parts for me to build my own? I’d like an 11.5 or 12.5” barrel. I know I’m asking you guys to spoon feed me but I’m new and uneducated at this
>pic mostly unrelated

Attached: 0E3FFE7A-62E0-4D35-8EE8-9F5D65419D3D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

>max $400
palmettostatearmory.com

yes, idk how long its been used in suppressors but in aerospace its been around for a long time.

For just an upper. I can go higher than that but I’m not wanting to spend $1k on it either

Also is PSA a meme or is their shit actually worth picking up

>$400
Do an Mk18 Mod 0 inspired budget pistol build. This upper:
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-5070201.html
This lower:
primaryarms.com/aero-precision-special-edition-m4-carbine-stripped-lower
This lower build kit:
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-sba4-classic-pistol-lower-build-kit-black.html

Then run a carry handle until you can afford an Aimpoint PRO.

Attached: DSC04088.jpg (4361x3289, 3.08M)

I knew better than to watch the wuggy channel. Thanks. I used Inconel when we needed hardware that was relatively electrically conductive but stronger than regular Copper. It was a neat material. That was many years ago. Inconel is def not new.

Attached: animal.control.jpg (728x546, 71K)

My friend buys a lot of their stuff. The premium stuff seems to be the sweet spot for them. The budget line seems a little iffy.

Is this a joke

its not wgws or the "wuggy" channel.

It was recced by him so his taint lays upon it.

Is a scar 16 10" in 6.8 stupid?

How do I know the premium stuff? Also I’m seeing some of their uppers have “CHF” and they’re much more expensive, what’s that mean

Would a bayonet on your AR be useful during the Boogaloo?

Attached: MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg (679x855, 186K)

probably not. but they're cool, so who gives a shit

Attached: DSCN2027.jpg (2304x1020, 1.15M)

You’re gonna stab yourself, kid

oil on the buffer tube? mine has a scuff.

tfw you want to buy a hand-held thermal camera after two episodes of gunshots in your alley, over the span of two months

>How do I know the premium stuff?
It is literally labeled "premium".
>“CHF”?
Cold Hammer Forged

The Phrobis design was one third design theft against the Russians, one third brilliance, and one third dogshit. Just get a solid bayo like the OKC3S.

Get your money back now

do you know how to use one?

>*teleports behind you*
>*pokes with pointy end*

Hey guys, bought a bunch of arsenal mags for 5€ a shot.
They came in brown waxpaper and plenty of grease on and in it.
What is the best way to degrease them? Soapy water?

And is the follower depicted good enough or should i buy some addtional magpul follower?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-07-15 at 09.54.47.jpg (900x1600, 113K)

Its pleb looking but its gonna be fun and defend your home so be happy dudesky.

I'd recommend a free float hand guard and a nicer looking stock.