Idaho thread

frick utes edition

Attached: 9978D519-0994-49A9-9A51-A4F8E5C1AD2E.jpg (199x239, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JNPJ3H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can one of you drive up to lonewolf's business and tell them to hurry up with their fucking 45acp glock slides and barrels?

>I da ho
Damn slutty states

>tfw Idaho is a real place

I'd a ho once.

Fuck off we're full.

As someone who just visited idaho from utah, who has friends and family from idaho, i would just like to say: We're coming to Idaho in droves, and thats a good thing. We have money, and need houses. Your economy is fucked compared to ours, and we can fix that. We are nearly as red as you are, and many of us fly the gadsden or stars and bars. I would take 10,000 Utahns over 1 californian or 100 Nevadans any day.
>on another note, your fast food selection sucks dick up there

Attached: frasier_ff_big.jpg (1296x1800, 340K)

From Oregon:
Go back to your crappy desert.

Utah is ready to surpass Oregon in population, and economy, while remaining red. Stay mad

Least I got coffee.

No one who lives here wants you to move here.

Go somewhere else.

Attached: _DSC0519.jpg (2500x2000, 1.98M)

when idaho had no jobs, all of you came to Utah in fucking truckloads, took positions at universities, and high paying jobs. Half my neighbors growing up were from Idaho. Now that we have a housing shortage you are acting like we are a disease for moving within 500 miles of you. Move to Montana, you meth addicted rube.

Quit breedin ya polygamist bastards and you'll have less housing shortage.

Idaho is mostly wild woods and hardcore rednecks I was told we hunt everything and it's not a joke

We have enough mormons fuck off

>>send all your tweakers and homeless to northern California and feed thew blue monster
>>tweakers take control and rest any chance of a republican resurgence
>>get mad when good honest republicans say fuck it I've had enough and move to your state.
Also the entire red portion of the state getting burnt out of existence didn't help either.

no such thing
> tfw the stone cut without hands fills the whole earth

and what are you guys, the chode?

Everyone I've ever met from Idaho is a whiny nigger or addicted to meth

>tfw all mountain states are being overrun by coatie communist niggers and there is nothing we can do to stop it. So we fight with eachother to dull then pain when we should be banding together for the boogaloo to create a strong mtn nation.

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.jpg (613x587, 16K)

the fact that idaho borders canada because of that fucking corn corridor bothers me so much

It truly feels bad user.

murder them

I actually have at least 30 people that want me to move to ID.

Idaho seems nice, everyone forgets it exists. My kind of place.

bump i.e real idahoan

Give me some of your tots napoleon

Utah niggers talking about moving here to escape their housing shortage, forgetting that Idaho is already literally full. Our infrastructure is about to collapse (due to retarded politicians not planning ahead in the 70s and figuring we'd only ever have a 1/2 mil population), and we've got a housing shortage too thanks to all you fucks moving in here from dozens of states and retarded websites listing Idaho as "One of the best states to move to!" Piss off, we're full

idaho is cucked as fuck now. its new cailforina

literaly new silicon valey is taking hold there, all teh tec companies are moving in. same thing happening in montana. totally cucked. sad!!

Attached: 35 percent cucked is still fine.jpg (464x640, 113K)

Agreed, go to Montana instead.

Kek

Can't wait for the boogaloo so all the based mormon bros who've been prepping for years can rebuild Deseret.

noooooooooooooo, leave the mt states alone

Glad to see I'll be welcomed... got the lease for my apartment in moscow signed. Hoping to start school in the spring semester. Good buddy of mine has moved from missoula to moscow for school. Really liked the lay of the land whn I went to visit him a few months ago.

PA says hi

>"Idaho has a strong economy and isn't just a giant plot of land to be developed later by the same people who did it to California/Utah"

You guys need to cool it on the retard juice - you're going to want friends during balkanization. Methheads aren't going to save you from alphabet boys.

Grove?

Official Idaho discord: discord.gg/JNPJ3H

Attached: IMG_3344_Fotor__10092.1531687822.jpg (585x1280, 218K)

>famous potatoes

Attached: B5wdISF.png (581x525, 55K)

Don't hate our superior spuds

what's northern idaho like
like the top top part near canada

So why are hordes of Californians still moving to your state?

We should give those Mormon fucks money for maintaining the white population at this point because the rest of you fags aren't doing shit

>why do you hate us? We're not going to turn your state into California

Then you see shit like this

Everyone except 2 guys are actual retards on the Idaho discord.

mfw Californians move to boise for the >smalltown vibe
i fucking hate these people more than i hate anything else

Attached: 1543006078454.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>smalltown vibe
ahhhhhhh

not from idaho but makes me happy to see more guys meet shooting buddies. even if those buddies are autistic

is that a sigh or a scream?

scream

>tfw coasties are invaded your homeland and outvoting the native population

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh.jpg (575x550, 26K)

Washington State here.

You're next.

Attached: 1495130890783.png (480x359, 111K)

No.

Attached: 1561189533115.png (959x771, 657K)

So glad I left that cuck state, it's gone straight down the shitter

Fuck Idaho. Only faggots live there.

Fuck Idaho. We should take away your Senators

With some luck an earthquake will fix the coast problem

We can hope for the best, but need to prepare for the worst.

Attached: youcan'talwaysbestrong.jpg (750x665, 345K)

>Move to Montana
>Agreed, go to Montana instead.
Fuck off. We are full. No Vacancy. Borders closed. Quarantined for Ebola.

Anyone in Poce wanna hit the range? Also I hear Sam's is back in business again. Gotta see what's going on there.

The Highway Patrol in Idaho suck ass. They will pull you over Any chance they get

Best server for sure

Hello fellow MT bro. Figured one of us would be in this thread.

Don't come to Montana or I will find you and dump you somewhere even the buzzards and rats won't find.

Gotta support our ID neighbors to help hold back the flood of loonies coming from the west coast.
Nigger I'm sitting in the middle of the fucking state. Come well armed, but do come.

This. You are fucking our housing market

You Montana boys are alright, hope you get a uncucked governor soon so you can get constitutional carry

Idaho's Alright but Boise sucks.

Twin is starting to go down the shitter, but you can still meet a lot of people there that like to discuss guns.

That guy in Meridian needs to delist his PS90 and Five-Seven if he's not responding, because it keeps reminding me I have neither yet.

Attached: perrinebridge.jpg (750x498, 457K)

So you cant buy a mansion for $10k, boo hoo. This is what a healthy economy looks like. Earn more, or move to Alaska, fuckface. maybe youll have to work full time at a real job (not mcdonalds, or selling copper wire)

Attached: 1556165669137.jpg (960x952, 37K)

That's an infographic for Montana you mongoloid

Racists (Ruby Ridge), mountains, rivers, lakes. Unfortunately if you're in kootenai county it's getting over run by califags. Housing market shot up like crazy and is still rising.
Taxes are going up too. It's gay as fuck bruh.

As someone living in Idaho I'm have this dream that Seattle will eat itself alive so I can move to Cascades and avoid this rush of Califags and Washington tax refugees.

You know what's nice about this state? The fact that we still have a good presence of the natural world.
>pic related, a fucking mole that wandered it's ass up to me on my break

Attached: SmartSelect_20190716-002725_Gallery.jpg (1080x1026, 640K)

Not the op but I make close to 75k a year and northern indaho housing is getting too fucking expensive

okay, that is fair enough. I wasnt thinking about north idaho. I was thinking about Idaho falls, Pocey, or Twin falls. I think with the amount of usable land, developers will even it out, hopefully. Sorry to hear youre having a hard time.

Any Jow Forumscommandos in Rexburg?