Why don't we have anymore mythical weapons today? Weapons that can be named, and forever remembered

Why don't we have anymore mythical weapons today? Weapons that can be named, and forever remembered

>inb4 the Fat Man

Attached: The-Lady-of-the-Lake-offering-Arthur-Excalibur-by-Alfred-Kappes-1880.jpg (610x430, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1981/09/29/science/the-mystery-of-damascus-steel-appears-solved.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diversity

Following the eradication of magic in the 19th century, mythical weapons vanished from existence.

>eradication of magic
It's not gone. It's found in various fraternal organizations

old steel was literally made by cooling the blade by skewering a living slave with it or adding bone to the hot metal
they didn't know why this made the iron harder so they thought it was magic

A gun is just a gun, among thousands; while even shit swords were bespoke. Even if you did something impressive, you did that, there was nothing noteworthy about the M4 you carried. If there was, its still not meaningfully different from an off-the-shelf. model. Like how Chris Kyle used a Mcmillan .338 (I think he even named it), but regardless of what impressive things he did with it (inb4 lies, just for the purpose of argument lets assume everything he ever claimed was truthful), it's just not special because you can own a literally identical one with enough investment.

wait, so fairies were just tough skinned?

But there was a similar process practiced on the eastern front by soviet troops, they used to fill the barrels of their long guns with borsh then cycle a round through it, the combination of heat and borsh would cause the superheated borsh to fill cracks and gaps in the mechanisms that the shoddy manufacturing left over and make it less prone to jamming.

Attached: beans.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

>implying eastern front troops had food to waste

>implying there is not always more borsch

To understand Soviet Famines, you must understand that there is. Always. More. Borsch.

We still do, they are just a bit bigger.

Attached: battleship911.jpg (1260x840, 150K)

Based and navypilled

Are you retarded? It’s Borscht.

Attached: 42A8AD52-F83E-4D8E-B039-CF165A77DB08.jpg (750x1163, 198K)

BOR*radio static*

You're actually fucking autistic if you think stabbing a person with hot iron does anything positive to the metal at all. Not to mention you'd need gallons more than what's in a person to get a proper quench, let alone an even one. And the bone wasn't added to the iron, but to the coals. Our ancestors weren't some braindead algae fuckers, they knew what they were doing and did it for a reason.

Fuck, I'd kill for some borscht right now.

so make some

Attached: thug lyfe.jpg (3024x1701, 1.46M)

What about the Ruger handgun that was used to kill the rapscallion Trayvon Martin by the esteemed knight Sir Zimmerman?

That was a kel tec

I don't have any beet root, broth, or smetana. Oh well. Steak it is...again. don't bulk buy steaks kids, you'll end up eating steak every night and get tired of it.

>broth
what kind of capitalist fucking bullshit is this tovarish you take bone of animal and make own broth. Buy bone in ham and you make jews cry it's so cheap. Goes good for breakfast, makes good sandwiches, and then you make borsch with bone.

Mass production means they're revered by make and model. Try and tell me AKs and 1911s don't have any mythical properties.

Sorry, my bone supply is kind of slim and my pets are...not the delicious kind and beloved.

Goulash > Borscht

Brought to you by
>jews

Because they are built by machines and mass produced.

Legendary weapons were built by gods,angels ferries, or some sort of divine/magical intervention. It doesn't work that way when its built by a company, you can see the schematics, and you or your army can order 100s of them. Also modernity killed the mythical word, and replaced it with science, which is treated by laymen retards as a infallible religion

>Be me
>youngin
>Doing a project for school on Russia
>Have to bring in food
>Okay, Borscht sounds good
>Forget about it until night before
>Mom rushes to the store and buys the first thing she sees labeled Borscht
>I think it was some kind of base for Borscht
>Basically a few shredded beets soaked in vinegar and various spices
>Shit looked and probably tasted like menstrual blood
>Okay, well I guess this is Borscht
>Bring it to school for the presentation
>Teachers come in to try world foods
>Math teacher and English teacher no one liked come in
>Math teacher is in first
>Politely tries some abortion vinegar
>A few other cooler teachers also have some
>English teacher's turn
>She's a terrifying old bat
>Also apparently with Russian heritage
>Takes one look at the abortion vinegar
>"This is not Borscht"
>Whoops.jpg
>Get the satisfaction of the look on Math teacher's face
>Borscht may be cheap, but accidental revenge with plausible deniability is priceless

>ferries

Attached: premium ferry forged frankish steel.jpg (2400x1595, 853K)

Get that hungo shit outta here.....it is good though.

>Our ancestors weren't some braindead algae fuckers, they knew what they were doing and did it for a reason.
You say that, but where the hell did retards such as come from then?
The retardation genetics has to have started somewhere.

There is not t in borsch. Stupid nonslav

>completely jamming and rendering your service weapon inoperable with Borscht

Yep, sounds 100% factual and not neckbeard fantasy lore

Bone and horn were added to iron you fucking retard, stop posting things you don't know anything about. Slave quenching swords is weeaboo shit though. But it did happen.

>Our ancestors weren't some braindead algae fuckers, they knew what they were doing and did it for a reason.
But they didn't understand what that reason was. They did it because someone else did it because someone else did because someone else decided bones were magic and they'd make a pretty sick sword. When you don't have even the concept of chemistry, a lot of your logic goes out the window.

It started in Africa

That's a big ass sword. Although there's only so much you can do without manipulators.

Oh noes
nytimes.com/1981/09/29/science/the-mystery-of-damascus-steel-appears-solved.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-23-27-48-1.png (720x771, 116K)

Old myths don't change physics.

Good thing i was referring to old myths and not physics. Don't change the goalposts you retarded faggot.

They didn't have any concept of chemistry when brewing alcohol either, but it works. Sometimes you just discover shit.
>hey, what if I put this stuff together and let it sit for a while in this barrel?
>cool, it's done, I'm gonna drink it now
>my head feels weird, let's make more
>hey, what if we use this weird looking ore instead of bronze?
>holy shit I can't bend this easily at all, let's make more of this stuff
>hey, what if we put bones in the coals?
>this iron doesn't break as easy, let's keep doing this
>hey, what if we sail that way?
>look, I found Japan, suck shit
>Japan seems a lot more backward than the king said it was, they're all tribals

>implying a nugget wouldn't cycle after being filled with borscht

Attached: moist nugget.jpg (1782x1136, 328K)

have your gun blessed by a priest

Were at a time where we can access historical accounts via anything besides oral history.

Nice fuddlore. You have no idea how iron is quenched. You can’t just plunge it into anything or it’ll warp; it’s dipped rapidly in and out of whatever quenching solution is being used. And slaves were fucking expensive.

>Wyatt Earp's gun
>The gun that killed Duke Ferdinand
>The gun that killed Hitler
>Simo Haya's mosin
>Rolands' Thomson

Plenty of guns of leyend out there

Attached: 300px-CarcanoRifleNARA.gif (300x297, 52K)

I'm on the same page as , whenever the USS Constitution goes out and is reported on the news its held up to a near mythical status.

Attached: 1280px-USS_Constitution_fires_a_17-gun_salute.jpg (1280x914, 272K)

Attached: 1548935579562.png (645x729, 58K)

>literally
and a 13 year old joins the weapons conversation

Attached: 1554427160084.png (645x1000, 300K)

>Hitler's Canoe