Considering buying a keltec ksg 12 soon for fun/home defense

considering buying a keltec ksg 12 soon for fun/home defense

Attached: DTtFN5tVMAEtSVH.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2I254ttF1h8
youtube.com/watch?v=nrdsQlxH9Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun yes.
Home defense no.

why tho

Blows your own hand off when the plastic breaks. Easy to shortstroke or jam. Pain in the ass to reload though thats not a big deal for hd. Then theres the whole price thing where you could easily buy an ar or handgun instead.

Also, if you do get a jam, it's a bitch and a half to unfuck

makes as much sense as dailying a chrysler
buy a maverick 88 and spend the rest on other guns

im mostly interested in it for the compact size and large ammo capacity also found one considerably cheaper at a local gunshop

shotguns like that are kind of useless for anything but slugs
>not good for birb
>not reliable enough for HD
>slow to load
>slow to actuate
>slow to switch tubes
>can't take them hunting

if you want a shotgun for fun, get one with at least a 26 inch barrel so that you can go skeet shooting with it

if you want compact size with large ammo capacity get an AR9 or AR pistol. if you want a shotgun, get something else.

if you want a gun that works don't buy keltec

Don't know what these idiots are talking about.
I've got one, I use it for home defense and hunting.
Works fine, never had any issues with reliability. Action is a little stiff so you need to pump it with authority to avoid shortstroking but that's it. Otherwise it's perfect.

Honestly, between the size, capacity and stopping power it really is the perfect HD weapon.

I keep one around for self defense. Mine has "jamed" in that some of my friends couldnt run the action on a stuckish case, wasnt a problem for me. It likes to be run hard, it is easy to short stroke if you dont run it hard with a foregrip. Though slow to reload, i see no home defense situation in which 14 rounds of 12 guage wont solve the issue. Blowing your hand off is a possibility if you are dumb, you could put a salvo 12 suppressor on it to fix that tho

There's no HD scenario where 7 shots from a shotgun won't suffice as well. With that in mind, a traditional shotgun would offer weight advantages and a semi auto would be even better. There's also a single barrel KSG.

Not him but that wasnt out when I bought my hd ksg. It was the short oal combined with a proper stock that I wanted more than anything else

sure user, and all you need is 6 shots in your revolver too...

Well yes, actually. Most self defence shootings are 3 shots. The 7 shot thing is the extreme end. Furthermore, HD shootings where a shotgun is fired more than twice are almost unheard of.

good luck with your crab hands...

>There's also a single barrel KSG.

It literally is single barrel already, and if you somehow meant the magazine, they make that too. Kel Tec has improved a ton lately and now the only reason anyone poo poos at them is dumb fuddlore.

Kel Tecs work fine

youtube.com/watch?v=2I254ttF1h8
youtube.com/watch?v=nrdsQlxH9Yw

Half the complaints in this thread come from liars or literal weaklings.

That's extremely disappointing.
The Kel-tec 7 was a really neat idea in my smelly opinion.

>For funsies/life saving reasons
10/10 combo OP based and nihilistpilled

Attached: school.jpg (850x600, 43K)