Jow Forums im going for my first rifle. Im eurofag so options are kind of a limited. Help me to choose:

Jow Forums im going for my first rifle. Im eurofag so options are kind of a limited. Help me to choose:
1. Galil AR/SAR
2. Tantal
3. Cz 58
4. Radom Ak
5. Norinco m305 (copy of m14)

They are roughly the same price,ammo is dime a dozen, so my concern are durability, accuracy and overall handling.

Attached: 91YRfJ3imsL._SY606_.jpg (423x606, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

da-san.co.kr/asset/images/dasan_2018.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cz 58s are always nice guns.

>jpg includes rifles that never served.

Does it say service rifles, numbnuts?

Radom AK (AK from radom) is a piece of shit. Fucking scammers, they told people that they will launch their own semi auto gun, and it turned out it was Korean weapon with their logo engraved - da-san.co.kr/asset/images/dasan_2018.pdf

Go for Beryl (Fabryka Broni w radomiu) or Jack (WBP Rogów). Jack we have in my shooting club shot approx 30,000 rounds of cheapest ammo with no issue.

Get a Galil. You will not regret it. I'm a Frenchfag and my biggest remorse about AK variants was that I didn't bought a Galil before they prohibited the purchase of converted guns last year.

The SAR model is very handy and the folding stock is quite nice. Bonus point for taking public transport with it if you live in a city and you don't use a car.

AK from Radom are piece of shit scammers that are only similar to FB Radom by the city theyre in
Either buy a Beryl Archer or a JACK AK from WBP if you want a Polish AK.
Tantals are meh tier with shitty wire stocks, personally never liked them when i got issued one for manuvers.
The vz 58 is a nice gun but it isnt compatible with anything from an AK.
So yeah, either Archer or WBP, or maybe an fb Radom akms if God blesses you.
Or just get a WASR like every normal person.

How would i go on about buying a rifle illegally in europe?

I'm not sure you still can buy Galils, were there semi variants made?

Find some shady fellas from the Balkans and ask around

>europe
I wish you guys would stop saying that. Gun laws and prices vary widely throughout Europe. where are you from?

1300 europoors will buy you a nice Windham Weaponry 20" GOVT rifle

You know you want it.

Attached: 23.jpg (1350x700, 86K)

considering Eurobloc armies all use 5.56x45, I'd recommend getting something chambered in that.

Since op is a faggot.

Attached: 7RVEJQW.jpg (2200x3150, 1.04M)

All the Polish guns lead me to believe he's Polish. In Binland you can get ARs out the arse (at twice U.S. prices), looks like it's not the case in Poland.

for 650-700$ AR15. here in Poland you pay around 1000$.

In Finland it's roughly the same,
1.5-2.5x original dollar price. "Rarer" guns get slapped with an obscene premium and I'm salty as fuck about that

Yep, sport shooting become more popular in PL and getting a gun licence is similar to getting driving licence.
Prices literally skyrocket.

Op here, guilty as charged, Polishfag. All of the guns are widely available in 500-600$ price range. As far as AK goes we have a shitfuckload of different manufacturers, variants etc.

Op again - cheapest AR i found is SW MP Sport II at ~950$ so it is a substantial difference.

Try Fedarm

Kup se z wbp albo na armybazarku szukaj z fb radom
Albo kup se sksa bo były na przecenie gdzieś

This