UK's $3.8 Billion Aircraft Carrier That Sprang A Leak

How pathetic can one country get, Jow Forums? Bongistani's new carrier isn't even seaworthy.

Attached: 1555920392413.jpg (481x475, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-42948046
brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/3-reasons-why-people-in-the-uk-have-2-taps-326760/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-1206
maritime-executive.com/article/carrier-uss-ford-suffers-another-bearing-failure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hence the reason for sea trials.

The fuck did you think the point of "SEA TRIALS" was?

Sea trials won't fix the fact that a single leaky pipe can scuttle the entire ship. Image what a torpedo could do to it if the design is this bad.

>burst water pipe fills small room with water
>0 injuries
>no structural damage
>ship schedule unchanged

It did not scuttle the ship, you must be a slav because you are dumb as a brick.

Obviously a leaky pipe didn’t sink the ship, I have no idea how stupid you have to be to think everything works perfectly every time on something as large and complex as an aircraft carrier.

Wow so it was scuttled, then?

What did you expect from the country which can't into mixed taps?

Attached: english_taps-copy-2.jpg (671x349, 40K)

Are you butthurt because even the faggots that think a plastic fork is too dangerous already have a more functional carrier than your country?

is that fucking real?? how do they make luke-warm water?
what an insane island...

You have to remember that ships of this size are essentially prototypes due to the high cost of production. You can bet the other carrier will have changes incorporated from experience gained. The 4 Iowa class Battleships for example had numerous internal differences between each other

This has to be bait, right?

Lived in London for short period of time.
Mixed taps exist for the place I stayed

$3.8bn is a bargain for a carrier able to operate 3 squadrons of 5th gens + supporting aircaft.

Attached: 20247974_1504824742897569_8543288497866103153_o.jpg (2000x1200, 258K)

It’s bait in the sense that 75% of the world doesn’t even have a tap or the one tap is just cold and they have heat water by stove or fire.

>is that fucking real??
Never been to the UK? Yeah, it's real.

Hotels and special expat appartments don't count.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

they should return it

Because water that has been sitting inside the pipes on the hot water side wasn't deemed safe to drink, so the retards weren't allowed to mix the water.

reminder that brits won't even be on that ship.

Attached: 1559084375520.jpg (853x2314, 419K)

bbc.com/news/uk-england-42948046

brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/3-reasons-why-people-in-the-uk-have-2-taps-326760/

>Because water that has been sitting inside the pipes on the hot water side wasn't deemed safe to drink, so the retards weren't allowed to mix the water.
thats fucking crazy. they're stuck in 19th century or something.
so hot water isn't even hot???

Maybe in the 80s/90s. Really fucking wierd thing to bring up though

houses built in the last 50 years or houses decorated recently will all have mixer taps if the owner wants them.

a large number of buildings in the UK date back to Victorian times or earlier where things were done differently. These traditional sinks still hang around for the sake of sentimentality.

There is no law or different way of thinking that means we don't have mixer taps.

It was home-stay. Residential terraced house

Wtf is up with this kind of posting? Obviously untrue or overblown statements yet we see them all the time.

Why is such a huge portion so obsessed with slating this bong carrier? Is this an Jow Forums cross-over/raid?

envy

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-42948046
almost every name in that article is muslim. memes are real.

>so hot water isn't even hot???
It's really hot. The cold tap is really cold and the hot tap is really hot, at least in my experience. Maybe bongs tweak their own taps at home so they're more lukewarm or something, no idea, you'd have to ask them.

Attached: Vw3A9.jpg (400x300, 14K)

t. buttmad brit

time for you to wake up from BBC propaganda programming.

so you basically fill the sink and mix them up and then wash your hands that way?

South African, actually.

I think its ironic that you make claims of "propaganda" when you see posts like this and this .

Why are you so emotionally invested in this random european island?

Or you could be not retarded.
>put on soap
>splash of hot water
>rub
>rinse in cold.

The way I used it is I simply washed my hands using the cold tap. It's cold but who cares, washing your hands takes 10 seconds.

But I don't know if that's the proper way, just how I did it.

Attached: tap_1.jpg (450x291, 9K)

its Zhang trying to sow discord between the worlds greatest power-couple
>Uk and US

>mutts in their indoor shoes making fun of the bong's retarded sinks

Attached: community.png (1266x680, 805K)

>indoor shoes
>outdoor shoes

Not being South African master-race and walking around the house and garden barefoot.

Thanks for the info.
I know it has fuck all to do with the Bong carrier, but still interesting to know.

>TWO cold taps
Literally what is the point of that shit?

Attached: cold taps.jpg (1300x1065, 140K)

GET YOUR FEET OFF THE TABLE

>patrician plumbing confuses the plebian

If you block the drain and run the taps can you sink a submarine?

there are easier ways to sink a sub

Attached: 85962102.jpg (600x569, 75K)

>try to rub dry soap on skin
>burn your hands with hot water
>freeze them until you can't feel anything
>have cold hands the rest of the day

>patrician plumbing
>two separate cold water taps

Attached: wrong.gif (466x480, 3.17M)

What kind of taps do pajeets have?

Indoor shoes? That must be a Southron thing, I've never seen anyone in the civilized North do that shit.

>wet soap first
>enjoy the feel of hot water on your skin
>wash hands
>enjoy the soothing cold water on your skin
>not be a bitch about it all day

I'm sorry you have delicate little poofta hands, mate.

>britiana rules the waves plays at max volume

none, there are witches in there

>expecting indian ships to have toilets

Alot of UK houses predate the USA.

Having 2 separate taps is a style choice.

Even if you drank from the old as fuck hot water tank I guarantee it's still 99% better quality than the rest of the world.

Imagine building wooden houses in a tornado zone. Imagine half of Europe not being able to drink there water.

All of this discussion about taps while the russian carrier has paper mache engineers fixing the dock and a time travelling steam train guy fixing the engine.

>poofta
Of course you won't have cold hands when it's 45°C with 95% humidity, cunt.

Attached: aussie.png (361x333, 63K)

>every 6 hours
>submarine surfaces
>deck turns into temporary maritime designated shitting street
>pajeets come out and relieve their bowels onto the temporary maritime designated shitting street
>relieved pajeets get back in an close the hatch (or not)
>submarine dives, washing away the poo and making it reusable for next time

except the submarine surfaced upstream on the ganjees and now 700 million people need to drink the shitty water, giving them all the shits.

>now 700 million people need to drink the shitty water
They already do.

>giving them all the shits
Hahah no, they're literally immune.

Attached: pristine ganges water.jpg (620x387, 59K)

>Having 2 separate taps is a style choice.
No, its from having a rising cold water main thats "safer" for drinking and an older-style immersion boiler in the loft that has hot water sit for a while.

Buildings haven't been made like that for decades though

It honestly doesn't seem that bad, especially after not constructing a ship of that size before.

Sure, but you could also just clog the toilet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-1206
>On 14 April 1945, 24 days before the end of World War II in Europe, while U-1206 was cruising at a depth of 200 feet (61 m), 8 nautical miles (15 km; 9.2 mi) off Peterhead, Scotland, misuse of the new toilet caused large amounts of water to flood the boat.[5] According to the Commander's official report, while in the engine room helping to repair one of the diesel engines, he was informed that a malfunction involving the toilet caused a leak in the forward section. The leak flooded the submarine's batteries (located beneath the toilet) causing them to release chlorine gas, leaving him with no alternative but to surface.[5] Once surfaced, U-1206 was discovered and bombed by British patrols, forcing Schlitt to scuttle the submarine. One man died in the attack, three men drowned in the heavy seas after abandoning the vessel and 46 were captured.[6] Schlitt recorded the location as 57°24N 01°37W but the wreck would not be located until the 1970s.

I meant in present times mate.

whats this then homo?

Attached: 20190715_130348.jpg (1956x1956, 1.35M)

A filthy bathroom and a poverty model electric tooth brush.

It's filthy, that's what it is.

Oh common, there's no radiation right? then that's fine. You bong can sure stress over some silly matters.

Attached: 1478106323176s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

kek, bongs on the fast track to germ*n levels of incompetence. that shithole should be quarantined

Just one room was flooded?
Wow its fucking nothing.

>not knowing what slippers are

Why are Ameritards on Jow Forums so pathetic? They make ignorant, misinformed threads like these despite never leaving their chair

Bongs should have bought the Kuznetsov sister ship instead of the Insectoids and reverse engineer it. Muslims, pajeets and liberated White females can't make ships or anything else for that matter.

imagine if water, ship can't air?

The U.K. actually put their ships through sea trials is barely newsworthy. Do you think 5th gen aircraft carrier functions without any problems? That's the point of sea trials, the fact we are learning about it speaks to the strength of the confidence in the ship anyway. Actually its also part of the new Royal Navy PR campaign to get a bigger fleet (headed by the PM candidate Jeremy Hunt) but that's a different matter.

>South African or anyone but Brits themselves defending brits
Nice larp

Have food

Attached: 1424123620001.jpg (452x313, 48K)

I'm also South African and I think you're being a retarded nigger as well.

>implying the post isn’t from a Russian who’s jealous that the Kuznetsov can’t even make it out to sea to leak in the first place

Stop larping you fucking nigger. You're an anglo chimp, literally no one but your country men defends you.

There are American misfits on here that have admitted to being ashamed of our strong diplomatic relationship so forgive me if it's a Russian shill rather than a schizophrenic Cletus

>if the Germans, French, whatever nations wouldn't slow down us in every mutli-nation developement, we would make the greatest things!

Why are so Bongs so delusional and bad?

Not him but I think you're too used to being accompanied by your echochamber to realise a lot of people actually like and trust us

>Bongs
>there is a massive budget gap in the defense budget
>no order for more than 48 F-35Bs!
>two carriers, pilot training etc.. need to share 48 F-35Bs
>building two carriers to operate fucking F-35Bs!

Except I am South African, I am not defending them I am just curious about your obsession with them.

Mention of [USN issue] doesnt usually get accompanied by a gaggle of bongs shittalking the US. But if you mention the RN you can bet a thousand mutts will set aside their diabetes inducing meal for just long enough to write some sort of angry shitpost.

>Navies run at 100% operationability

>Bongs
>no money for more F-35Bs
>announce the developement of a 6th gen fighter
>claiming they have the money and know how
>aircraft isn't capable of operating from their very own aircraft carriers
>forced forever to operate the F-35B

Would be funny if they gonna buy some FCAS for their carriers someday.

Attached: Euronaval_2018_France_Officially_Launches_Aircraft_Carrier_Renewal_Program_1.jpg (925x693, 120K)

138 F35B's

literally no one is buying all their jets in a single order. The order of 48 handles deliveries out to 2025. the next batch of orders will be after the 2020 SDSR.

>t. Pierre

>Bongs
>buy German Boxer AFVs
>somehow trying to spin it that it is actually something British

Attached: Boxer%20British%20by%20birth%20(10).jpg (1600x1067, 1.02M)

>Pierre btfo

Eat shit. It's Russia everyone hates, because you act like this all the time.

Attached: fuck off pol nigger.png (651x776, 867K)

Surely wouldn't a ramp + catapult be the best combo?

>More speed
>More height
>More payload

Inb4 >A FUCKING RAMP

Well, turning something German into something British is old tradition in the UK. See Saxe-Coburg and Gotha... oh I mean House of Windsor

>he still uses an ID book
>not a card
How are things in Pofadder?

The idea building large and expensive carriers based on a subpar variant of a foreign aircraft is some highlevel retardness.

Not to mention West Germany

Why the fuck would I want to go to the DHA and wait 9 hours in a queue of smelly blacks for something that's 100% unnecessary?

The fuck is going on in your DHA? Took me longer to drive to mine than to apply for a new one.

Wear and tear on the aircraft's landing gear.

DHA has always been shitty. I had my passport stolen in Croatia and the female nigger I spoke said I could be arrested for it. She was angling for a bribe. I laughed at her and asked to see her supervisor. She backed the fuck off immediately.

The problem is that they couldn't make it work.

The F-35 is a pretty heavy plane which means your steam catapults without backey by a nuclear reactor (which actually generates steam) wouldn't be able to pull out a meaningful sortie rate.
The new generation electricmagnetic catapults are way more energy efficient but too expensive and too risky.

So they are stuck with the F-35B variant but because the F-35B can't operate with a meaningful payload in a purely vertical launching setup, they added a ramp.

I wish Jow Forums had flags honestly.

maritime-executive.com/article/carrier-uss-ford-suffers-another-bearing-failure

How pathetic can one country get, Jow Forums? Merkinistani's new carrier isn't even seaworthy.